Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Bethany Lilly
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley19

Contributions: 176

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:41 pm    Subject: Beth Lily totally naked for first time! Reply with quote

Thebritt001

Contributions: 76

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:33 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Fantastic shoot can't wait to see the Beth / Stacey shower shoot released
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:28 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

abailon

Contributions: 20

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:29 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Beth Lilly - Enjoy!

Marty

Contributions: 562

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:45 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Is it me or have PinupFiles tried to (completely unnecessarily) make Beth's boobs look even larger than they are by doing some weird affect with the camera?
lolsmasher

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:21 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Is it me or have PinupFiles tried to (completely unnecessarily) make Beth's boobs look even larger than they are by doing some weird affect with the camera?

I believe all PUF pics of Beth (and Stacey) were shot by Damien Morley who then sold the rights to PUF.

Anyway, the effect that you speak of is achieved by using a so called "fish eye lens" or "wide lens", which makes the centre of the picture look bigger than the rest. You can also incorporate some trick photography and shoot from certain angles to further amplify the effect.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:52 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Ah makes sense, still think it's pointless!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 589

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:15 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

i think a lot of glamour photos are manipulated by using camera angles, fish eye lenses and morphing.

shame as there is no need, when the girl has big boobs already
lolsmasher

Bethany LillyPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:19 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Hehe

Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:00 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

That first pic makes me wanna drool
Thebritt001

Contributions: 76

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:27 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Fantastic boobs! HUGE!
lolsmasher

Bethany LillyPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:22 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Here's a nice gif/webm Wobble

http://gfycat.com/TestyMassiveHairstreak
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:26 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Hehe

First shot is sensational - lovely pose and expression, neat outfit which makes her body look so tight, and boobs in semi-revealed mode. Spinning Eyes
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:29 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

A few weeks ago I discovered a facility for helping girls find out their correct bra size, http://www.curvykate.com/bra-whisperer.php . It's been very popular with women with the result that girls have been waiting 5 or 6 weeks to find out their bra size after sending 2 photos, one front view and one side view. Anyway I decided to find out exactly how big Stacey Poole, Joey Fisher and Beth Lily really are. While I still wait for Stacey's size, both Joey and Beth !Lily will be quite surprised at their bra sizes.

Beth's bra size is 28J........
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:39 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

lilmo89 wrote:
A few weeks ago I discovered a facility for helping girls find out their correct bra size, http://www.curvykate.com/bra-whisperer.php . It's been very popular with women with the result that girls have been waiting 5 or 6 weeks to find out their bra size after sending 2 photos, one front view and one side view. Anyway I decided to find out exactly how big Stacey Poole, Joey Fisher and Beth Lily really are. While I still wait for Stacey's size, both Joey and Beth !Lily will be quite surprised at their bra sizes.

Beth's bra size is 28J........

First you can't get a bra size from pictures. Second most pictures are photoshopped and so the size of the body and breasts are altered. So this does not work and the sizes are totally wrong. Just like on wikipedia and agency websites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: