Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Bethany Lilly
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 575

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:26 pm    Subject: beth Reply with quote

she isnt that big....shape of boobs not as great as Stacey Poole's either...
Thebritt001

Contributions: 73

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:36 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

I beg to differ check her Instagram snaps 👍🏻[/img]
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:55 am    Subject: beth.... Reply with quote

beth is a rare busty blonde in the glam category and i love her but she doesnt quite have the body of other girls......

in the tennis shoot with stacey poole, her bum looks non-existent , maybe needs some toning

her boob size matches stacey and the bigger glam girls but shape is important and most girls have better boob shape than beth
ashley19

Contributions: 179

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:55 pm    Subject: Beth Lily Pinup Curves for Pinupfiles Reply with quote

TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Bethany LillyPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:42 am    Subject: Re: beth.... Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
beth is a rare busty blonde in the glam category and i love her but she doesnt quite have the body of other girls......

in the tennis shoot with stacey poole, her bum looks non-existent , maybe needs some toning

her boob size matches stacey and the bigger glam girls but shape is important and most girls have better boob shape than beth

That is a VERY harsh assessment of Beth Emnsley. She has great tits, big and pert and cracking nipples. Her figure is perfectly toned, she is just not as curvy as Stacey that's all, being a lot slimmer.

As for the comparison,Stacey Poole has the best body I have ever seen-so any Girl is going to struggle to match such standards of beauty.

It does make me smile how some people criticise a gorgeous Girl who lucky enough, gets her tits out for us.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Bethany LillyPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:52 pm    Subject: Re: beth.... Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

That is a VERY harsh assessment of Beth Emnsley. She has great tits, big and pert and cracking nipples. Her figure is perfectly toned, she is just not as curvy as Stacey that's all, being a lot slimmer.

As for the comparison,Stacey Poole has the best body I have ever seen-so any Girl is going to struggle to match such standards of beauty.

It does make me smile how some people criticise a gorgeous Girl who lucky enough, gets her tits out for us.

Agreed on all points. There's nothing wrong with Beth's boobs, I like the shape and her nipples/areolas. The rest of her isn't bad either, but you can't really compare her to Stacey Poole who has an insane 1-in-a-million body.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Bethany LillyPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:58 pm    Subject: Re: beth.... Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

She doesn't have much shaping to her legs either, and reminds me of a pint of milk she's so pale.
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

nothing wrong with being pale hahaha...stacey must have latino ancestry as she is very dark

agree with the point about staceys body it is a work of art...one in a million
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:07 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

i also must say that beth is lovely, a rare blonde and my comments were a bit harsh

i guess standards differ....stacey is the a grade and any woman would struggle to match her ass, tummy or tits
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Bethany LillyPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:11 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Full size (2304x1152): http://i.imgur.com/Nq0zLNc.jpg Thumb Up!
Thebritt001

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:16 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BUMP
Thebritt001

Bethany LillyPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:01 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

I wonder how Beth would stack up against joey fisher!!
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:59 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Full size (2304x1152): http://i.imgur.com/Nq0zLNc.jpg Thumb Up!

right side boob is smaller than the left. is it just me?? or you guys could see it too.
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:08 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Most girls have one boob bigger than the other...

Bethany is teasing us on her site just now about her boobs growing bigger!
Thebritt001

Bethany LillyPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:14 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

To be honest i think she has gotten bigger I think it's clear to see she was bustier than Stacey! I guess she must be a H/HH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: