Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Bethany Lilly
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 607

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:42 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Top or bottom? I'd pick the latter. Why? I don't know, to be honest. It just looks more appealing.

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 947

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:20 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

morphing as usual from pinupfiles haha
phantomas

Contributions: 516

Bethany LillyPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:56 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Top or bottom? I'd pick the latter. Why? I don't know, to be honest. It just looks more appealing.

I would say bottom, but I never liked Beth as a glam model. I dont know, but her face is a turn off for me, and her body is unbalanced, small ass and waist compared with her boobs. When she strips, she is just a pair of boobs because she does not know how to work with the camera, how to put a nice smile, and other parts of her body are not good enough to compensate her lack of charm. For me she an average girl, not even an average model.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 549

Bethany LillyPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:14 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

I would say bottom, but I never liked Beth as a glam model. I dont know, but her face is a turn off for me, and her body is unbalanced, small ass and waist compared with her boobs. When she strips, she is just a pair of boobs because she does not know how to work with the camera, how to put a nice smile, and other parts of her body are not good enough to compensate her lack of charm. For me she an average girl, not even an average model.
I will agree that I find her body unbalanced the whole small waist with such big boobs is not a good look. She has never done much for me at all.
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:35 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

those boobs are made to look bigger and fuller in those pics....they arent nearly as big on other sites

i love her but she has stopped doing topless...a great loss
lilmo89

Contributions: 50

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:24 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Obviously serious about not doing topless again... she got Boobpedia to take down her page on there this week.
vzok

Contributions: 79

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:46 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

lilmo89 wrote:
Obviously serious about not doing topless again... she got Boobpedia to take down her page on there this week.

Not much point her doing that. Her website is still up, and the internet will have thousands of her pics floating around for years.
deux_anges

Contributions: 9

Bethany LillyPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:28 pm    Subject: Beth Lily Christmas 2016 Reply with quote

So apparently she is making a comeback, but no topless:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/571337/Christmas-bombshell-page-3-Lily-sizzling-photoshoot-David-Walliams-comedy-show

DA
Crespo86

Contributions: 11

Bethany LillyPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Hi guys! Does anyone has subscription in https://onlyfans.com/bethanylilya? Does it deserve these $ 16.45 for month? Is it some hand-bra topless? Sexy pics?
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:16 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

i wouldnt expect any nudity

she is a tease and has been off the mark for most of the last six months

had the world at her feet but seems annoying....self centered, the variety of new work dried up and her instagram went private....tedious
bigbrafitter

Contributions: 5

Bethany LillyPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:09 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

Beth Lily. The girl who had it all and blew it. She's managed to alienate a lot of people in the business and comes across as vain and conceited to her fans and lost their support for the greater part.

As BritBabeFan said, she had the world at her feet and could have been a superstar. But, she messed it up. And to top it all off, the rumour is that those 32Gs of hers are rapidly starting to sag.
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:50 am    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

those 32G's are sagging due to her having joined the crazy waist training gym routines a lot of these models are into

take a cohort of naturally curvy big breasted women , 50% of them embrace endless toning work...lose a stone and their breast size and then are left with no unique selling point apart from looking like every other leggin clad blonde jogging round town parks for hours every day

its always sad to see these models become gaunt and hard bodied

jess davies reversed her hardbody obsession and is curvier now but obviously huge cellulite and stretchmark evidence (thats not a bad thing but a downside of all this mad gym theory)
Dillon

Contributions: 5

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:56 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
those 32G's are sagging due to her having joined the crazy waist training gym routines a lot of these models are into

take a cohort of naturally curvy big breasted women , 50% of them embrace endless toning work...lose a stone and their breast size and then are left with no unique selling point apart from looking like every other leggin clad blonde jogging round town parks for hours every day

its always sad to see these models become gaunt and hard bodied

jess davies reversed her hardbody obsession and is curvier now but obviously huge cellulite and stretchmark evidence (thats not a bad thing but a downside of all this mad gym theory)

Sorry, I've seen you go on and on about weight this, gym that blah blah blah and it's driving me nuts, someone needs to say this:

The only person with a 'mad gym theory' is yourself, because you seem to have no idea about 'gym', or more precisely working out / toning, dieting and weight loss and how this affects the human body....

How much time have you spent in or around people who use a gym, from everyone from casual users to bodybuilders?

There are huge differences, lets start with the basics:

muscle weighs more than fat, so loosing weight through excessive gym is not possible, because eventually you'll have lots of muscle and very little fat. The loss of weight owing to a smaller size is offset by the gain in weight from the addition of muscle.

'muscle' - this doesn't have to be stereotype bodybuilder meathead douchbag 'look'. Long distance runners have extremely low bodyfat figure i.e. a much higher than average muscle to fat ratio than an average sized healthy person, but they are also very lean i.e. small in general size overall. So being 'muscular' / having a high muscle ratio doesn't always mean someone being 'big'.

dieting / saggy boobs etc - saggy boobs are usually the result of either a diet, poor diet i.e. starvation, or a fad diet and lack of correct exersize. Someone who is larger than average size, with larger than average boobs would not get saggy boobs if they eat and work out correctly. Mainly because by working out, they will develop and grow 'muscles' around the boob to help support and shape it. So when their bodysize (and subsequently boobs) shrink, owing to the reduction in calories, there is something there to support and shape it.

Even obese men who loose alot of weight can still get saggy 'moobs' if they don't work out.

The signs to show if a girl is working out i.e. 'gym' correctly will be obvious around the shoulders to chest area and midrift, both front and back, as well as leg shape. Someone who works out correctly won't have a horizontal 'fat line' across their stomach i.e. the Joey Fisher look - when you work your stomach correctly, you start to develop a vertical shape, and if you carry on (and on and on), eventually (with the appropiate diet), after months of hard work, a six pack.

Many of these girls don't show this, they show the fad diet, starvation etc weight loss route.

Lastly, 'judging' these girls by their pictures is mostly pointless, the papers and lads mags photoshop the hell out of the models, the one site which gives any indication of what these girls truely look like are the 'Only' sites.

Please can you stop going on about weight loss and 'gym', your posts make you out to be obsessed by this, but your posts also show that you don't seem to understand diet and exercise and how this affect the human body i.e. weight and shape.

You seem like a allright guy, but please stop going on and on about weight and size - your views on this are abundantly clear, but also misguided.
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:59 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

MCG dont airbrush, so you can see warts and all, these photos are distintice as stretchmarks, cellultite etc is all very evident

and i have a very reasonable point about weight loss and gym, funny how its only gym regulars who think there is nothing wrong with gym obsessed exercise regime

personally i dont find the gym fit look on women at all attractive and i would say 20% of models go for that vertical shape, the other 80% do the dieting fads, starvation etc
BritBabeFan

Bethany LillyPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:12 pm    Subject: Bethany Lilly Reply with quote

just say no to the hardbody!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: