Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 912

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 pm    Subject: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

Ok guys, which has been the best website for paid for glam?

I can only comment in two Stacey Pooles or MCG and i think that while Staceys website has had 1 in 3 cracking galleries MCG has the quality,depth and element of fun about

its a shame stacey hasnt crossed over and done some MCG, she is only Glam model missing as all the other classics are on MCG but it may be the Morley girls arent used on MCG a lot? contractural?

Any thoughts?

As for best girl...Stacey is displaced by Joey (just) in my mind with the 30 somethings Peers and Rhian joint third!

Newcomer of 2016....is Danielle Sellers
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 548

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:29 am    Subject: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

Best Site: Social Glamour/Glamour Buckz

Best Girl
1.Lucy Collett
2.Holly Peers
3.Joey Fisher
4.Mel Debling
5.Charlotte Springer
phantomas

Contributions: 480

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:42 am    Subject: Re: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
Ok guys, which has been the best website for paid for glam?

I can only comment in two Stacey Pooles or MCG and i think that while Staceys website has had 1 in 3 cracking galleries MCG has the quality,depth and element of fun about

its a shame stacey hasnt crossed over and done some MCG, she is only Glam model missing as all the other classics are on MCG but it may be the Morley girls arent used on MCG a lot? contractural?

Any thoughts?

As for best girl...Stacey is displaced by Joey (just) in my mind with the 30 somethings Peers and Rhian joint third!

Newcomer of 2016....is Danielle Sellers

Best site(s): MCG and Glamour Buckz

Best girls: 1. Lucy Collett
2. Joey Fisher
3. Holly Peers
4. Stacey Robyn
Thebritt001

Contributions: 91

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:04 am    Subject: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

Best models:
1.) - Joey fisher

2.) - Stacey Poole

3.) - Lucy Collet

4.) - Sophie Coady

Best sites: Only all sites, Stacey Poole. Can comment on MCG as not a member.
lilmo89

Contributions: 49

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:17 pm    Subject: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

Best model....

1. Joey Fisher
2. Lucy Collett
3. Sophie Coady
4. Stacey Poole

It's been good to see Joey back at something approaching her best, and I'm also loving Lucy's attitude, it's showing! Can't say any new models have caught my eye... The MCG shoots have been good as well.
BritBabeFan

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm    Subject: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

new models could be a sticking point in the glam world i think

from 2005-2015 we had new faces , meaning when some girls retired (Peta Todd for example), they werent as missed due to the new faces

The golden generation of 2005-15 wont be modelling for ever, as the oldest Peers,Rhian are 30 and the youngest Joey is 23. however am sure we have a few more years yet!

new faces are needed...danielle sellers is the best new face for me since bethany lily is gone
phantomas

Contributions: 480

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:46 pm    Subject: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

from 2005-2015 we had new faces , meaning when some girls retired (Peta Todd for example), they werent as missed due to the new faces

The golden generation of 2005-15 wont be modelling for ever, as the oldest Peers,Rhian are 30 and the youngest Joey is 23. however am sure we have a few more years yet!

new faces are needed...danielle sellers is the best new face for me since bethany lily is gone

Yeah, we need new glam models. I like very much 2-3 girls and another 2 are nice, but the rest are just mediocre for glam standards. We dont have the same diversity and quality like in the pass. Nowdays we only have diversity, but the majority of the girls are subpar models that would have never had a chance before Lucy Pinder, MIchelle Marsh, Sophie Howard, Lindsey Strutt, Peta Todd etc.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 126

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:24 pm    Subject: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Yeah, we need new glam models. I like very much 2-3 girls and another 2 are nice, but the rest are just mediocre for glam standards. We dont have the same diversity and quality like in the pass. Nowdays we only have diversity, but the majority of the girls are subpar models that would have never had a chance before Lucy Pinder, MIchelle Marsh, Sophie Howard, Lindsey Strutt, Peta Todd etc.

Indeed 90% of the current models would never have featured in the era you describe.But the standard only mirrors the state of the glamour modelling industry which let's face it is all but dead.

The one thing I would say is that we have been here before in the late 90's/early 00'stages. However the difference being in the saturated Internet era, is that no one is going to pay to see new tits, when they can still access archive material of the girls you describe for free.

Unless the Web is cleared of historic content things will be over sooner rather than later.
BritBabeFan

Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:01 pm    Subject: Best website in 2016/Best girl of 2016 Reply with quote

the net payment model is a racket though

20 for 2 photoshoots a month on some sites, when you could get zoo AND nuts every week for 2

thats where the prices have started to favour people with more money....the magazine era was for everyone

Obv loads of free stuff online but not always top quality, too many dodgy looking bolt on babes with ronseal tans and lots of surgery(claiming they are "genetically gifted")
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: