Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucylover

Contributions: 63

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

Has anyone got a picture of Lucy ponders boobs looking the most biggest, juiciest, furmust and eye pleasing. I've seen a lot but I won't to see your favourite. Thumb Up! [/img]
fan101

Contributions: 390

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

lucylover

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

My favourite has to be the one with necklace cos they bring a sparkle to her tits.i
fan101

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

how is her hair BLACK????
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

Very dark brown Smile
fan101

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

in most pics shes a mess bold or brown haired but in that pic shes a goth burnet
Pigeon
Site Admin

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

Hehe

She varies the shade of brown from time to time and also it makes a difference how the photo is taken and how it is photoshopped.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
lucylover

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

It doesn't matter it makes her boobs stand out more and look more pleasurable
Pigeon
Site Admin

Best picture of Lucy pinders boobsPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 pm    Subject: Best picture of Lucy pinders boobs Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Even looking like she's turning into the Queen-of-Fake-Tan (tenuous link to a particular bionic-chested "model" there, see who can guess who I mean Hehe ) in some of the pics with the nice over-saturation of red!

That one always puzzles me... I can understand why scanners pick up the red more than the other colours, it's a simple matter of silicon photosensors being more sensitive to red. But what I can't understand is why neither the scanner hardware, the scanner drivers, or the person using the scanner software, ever correct for that. Bright red scans are all too common but how come those who produce them don't notice they look nothing like the original? Confused

Anyway I've fixed those scans now Smile

(And yes, I know exactly who you mean, aargh Hehe)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: