Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best breasts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Best breastsPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:48 am    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

Ok, so who do we think has the best breasts, shape,size etc

My top 3 are:
Stacey (nice and heavy, good nipples/areole,perfect shape)
Lana Eyre(best shape of all,nice nipples, sit nicely on chest)
Sophie Howard (the queen of the early noughties mega bosom)
Lucy P(good shape, nice nipples)

I love Joeys but they dont classify for the top 4, while beth lilys were great but seemed to depend on who was shooting them. Rhian and Holly have great tits too mind you but not in the top 4

the wooden spoon is rachel williams(think thats her name),awful look...amazed she was considered as a topless model
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Best breastsPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:15 pm    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

My top 3:
1. Stacey Poole (big, heavy, they seem firm, nice nipples, well defined areola, probably the perfect boobs to touch and watch if Stacey is in a good shape Big Laugh )

2. Joey Fisher (huge tits, best areola of a glam model for me, even though they are probably softer than Sacey's, her boobs are incredible and they remain great even when she looses weight, which is not the case for Stacey's tits)

3. Lucy Pinder (she has a legendary pair of boobs, round, firm, decent nipples, although I think that she could not match Stacey or Joey).

Honorable mentions: Lucy Collett (especially from 2015 until this date , her boobs are awsome), Kelly Andrews (with tits smaller than all the other girls mentioned above, but pretty nice though) and Malene Espensen (probably the best boobjob I've ever seen, not a fan of plastic surgeries, but her tits looked amazing: big, heavy, nice areolas).

Beth's boobs were too shaggy for me, never sure if they seemed firm or not, and aesthetically her boobs looked a little awkward in some of her pics and vids, too uneven and somehow too big for her body type.

PS: if I would to choose a wooden spoon, I would say Charlotte Springer (she has one of the greatest ass, but boy, her boobs are a turn off).
BritBabeFan

Best breastsPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:46 pm    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

good points and yes charlotte springer has awful boobs......the thing with beth was that when pinupfiles inflated her boobs, they looked out of this world but that made the real thing, on social media and on her website look a lot saggier
Dex586

Contributions: 32

Best breastsPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 pm    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

My top 3:

Stacey - Always Stacey at number 1, always has been probably always will be, they just look so beautiful, big and soft

Holly - Constantly getting better with age, beautiful and round, pert and great sized nipples and areola

Kelly - The perfect hand full, not as big as the other two on my list but amazingly pert with great perky nipples

AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 426

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:22 am    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
good points and yes charlotte springer has awful boobs......the thing with beth was that when pinupfiles inflated her boobs, they looked out of this world but that made the real thing, on social media and on her website look a lot saggier
Charlotte Springers appeal is how big her ass is. Her boobs are secondary so they aren't focused on when you watch the videos from her website.
AirJordanFan93

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:25 am    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

1.Lucy Collett
2.Joey Fisher
3.Holly Peers
4.Melissa Debling
5.Stacey Poole

Hon Mentions: Jodie Gasson & Leanne Crow
phantomas

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:14 am    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
Charlotte Springers appeal is how big her ass is. Her boobs are secondary so they aren't focused on when you watch the videos from her website.

I've already said that her ass is great, but like BritBabeFan, I've choose to add to my list a girl that is a disappointment when it comes to tits. The discussion was about the boobs, not on what we focus when we watch a girl or another.
phantomas

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:15 am    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
1.Lucy Collett
2.Joey Fisher
3.Holly Peers
4.Melissa Debling
5.Stacey Poole

Interesting, Mel D. is before Stacey... How come? Big Grin
AirJordanFan93

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
1.Lucy Collett
2.Joey Fisher
3.Holly Peers
4.Melissa Debling
5.Stacey Poole

I like her boobs post implants. I know enhanced boobs aren't exactly popular on here but I have really liked her boobs since she got them done. Plus her enhanced boobs are what sold me on her content.
phantomas

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:17 am    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
1.Lucy Collett
2.Joey Fisher
3.Holly Peers
4.Melissa Debling
5.Stacey Poole

I like her boobs post implants. I know enhanced boobs aren't exactly popular on here but I have really liked her boobs since she got them done. Plus her enhanced boobs are what sold me on her content.

Yeah, her boobs are nicer than before, they look harder, more firm, but I think that with some bigger nipples they will have been really great. Meanwhile, Malene Espensen had some superb enhanced boobs, they always looked natural.
AirJordanFan93

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:13 pm    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
1.Lucy Collett
2.Joey Fisher
3.Holly Peers
4.Melissa Debling
5.Stacey Poole

Yeah, her boobs are nicer than before, they look harder, more firm, but I think that with some bigger nipples they will have been really great. Meanwhile, Malene Espensen had some superb enhanced boobs, they always looked natural.
The thing with enhanced boobs is a lot of they time they look way too fake and its a huge turn off. There are cases Mel being one were they are a positive. Id say the other case would be Jessika Jinx since her boobs have been enhanced as well.
Dex586

Contributions: 32

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
1.Lucy Collett
2.Joey Fisher
3.Holly Peers
4.Melissa Debling
5.Stacey Poole

The thing with enhanced boobs is a lot of they time they look way too fake and its a huge turn off. There are cases Mel being one were they are a positive. Id say the other case would be Jessika Jinx since her boobs have been enhanced as well.

I agree, most of the time they look like tacky bolt-ons, but I think Mel looks great with them, they suit here down to the ground
BritBabeFan

Best breastsPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 pm    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

not a fan of Mel's bolt-ons and cant quite see why she did it...her boobs were fab before

the mel/stacey shoot was spoiled for me as the bolt ons were in nearly every pic

bolt ons are everywhere with yank models, its nice and refreshing that 90% of the 2003-2015 lads mags era were natural

then mel d get implants....very sad
AirJordanFan93

Best breastsPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:18 am    Subject: Best breasts Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
not a fan of Mel's bolt-ons and cant quite see why she did it...her boobs were fab before

the mel/stacey shoot was spoiled for me as the bolt ons were in nearly every pic

bolt ons are everywhere with yank models, its nice and refreshing that 90% of the 2003-2015 lads mags era were natural

then mel d get implants....very sad
Her boobs look much better post implants. Plus it helps that she had filled out a little in general since she got them done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: