Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best boobs in the world?
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:43 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Is it possible that L.P has the best tits in the world? As a fully licensed and highly experienced connoisseur of the female form, I think L.P' s tits are the finest you will ever see, perfect shape, curve, size, and nipple placement! Coming in second would have to be the curvacious tits of Keeley Hazel followed by the some what clumsy jugs of Kelly Brook. Anyway what say you all on the matter? Enlighten me to any pair remotely comparible to the godess Pinder's.
She'sawesome!

Contributions: 19

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Oh yeah absolutley! Lucy has the best pair I've seen in a long time. To me, it's all about the roundness and size of her boobs, not too big or small, but the perfect size.

Other women I've considered having "runner up" boobs indeed include Kelly Brook, and Sammy Brady. Big Grin
lightning dancer
Banned

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:58 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Yeah Kelly Brook's tits are definitely up there. They are similar to L.P's tits, although her nipples are a little wonky and a tad too dark. The two of them together would make one hell of shoot though.

Iíve just checked out Sammy Bradyís and I have to agree, a fine pair! Perhaps a little big for me though, also there is not much spacing in the middle!
She'sawesome!

Contributions: 19

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

A Lucy and Kelly shoot would be fantastic, indeed!!! That would definitely make my year..
As for Sammy Braddy, she does have a massive pair on her, and dont get me wrong, I like them as much as the next guy, but upon seeing her the first time, I honestly thought they were fake, but oh well.
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Alice Goodwin?

even though they aint real
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:27 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

<---------- Kelly Andrews Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:06 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Mine Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
Mine Smile

Random_dude365, yesterday Hehe
Chris

Contributions: 726

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:15 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Are we talking about professional models? If we are, I think there are some models who give (current) Lucy a run for her money.

If we aren't, there are many amateur girls who I think have much better boobs.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Lucy (of course) but also Holly Peers, Sophie Howard, Donna Ewin (in her day), Keeley Hazell, Erica Campbell, Michelle Marsh, Kitty Lea. Just to name a few. That is some list by it's self Wink
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Random_dude365 wrote:
Mine Smile

LMAO Hehe Hehe Hehe
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Random_dude365 wrote:
Mine Smile

Ha Lucy now has some decent competition. Big Laugh
tford

Contributions: 364

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder probably has the best natural boobs though Michelle Marsh is very close behind, some days Marsh's boobs were the better in some regard as well, depends on mood. I like Keeley Hazel's nipples a lot but Sammy Braddy reaally does have superb boobs (wish she'd model more)

When it comes to fake tits: Alice Goodwin, Sophie Reade and Denise Milani* are probably at the top.

*She claims they are real....
luis enrique ramos

Contributions: 27

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:04 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

are not the best breasts in the world, are the most perfect breasts, beautiful and firm the whole story Big Smile Thumb Up! Big Laugh
lightning dancer
Banned

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:28 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Lucy's breasts with Keeley Hazels nipples!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: