Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best boobs in the world?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:07 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Rosie Jones had perfect shaped boobs. For me the world best medium sized boobs. I compare Rosies boobs with Holly´s great pair. Holly´s boobs had nearly aperfect shaped and a little bit bigger boobs.

Rosie: Incredilbe firm.

Holly: bigger, softer, slighty droopy boobs.

Rosie: Perfect shape and the rigt placment of her nipples.

Holly: Deeper emphasis, more compact look, not so perky, even if her arms are up. Perfect placement of her nipples.

Rosie: so incedible perky.

Holly: nearly perfect, more saggy shape.

Holly´s great boobs looking for me in sideview better than Rosie´s, but over all Rosie ha the better pair.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Two points (pardon the pun) from me.

Firstly the Bodies of all the Girls tend to change so much over their careers.Usually as with LP,they start off really curvy...lose too much weight and then towards the end,return somewhere near their former glory.

Secondly its the way the Girls 'Get em out for the Lads'...a Girl could have the most perfect tits but if she is unable to give that 'look' to the camera,then it does nothing for me.

Will have a think about an actual answer to the question now and get back to you!!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:32 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:

I thought she did a shoot some months back? Oh well, once all that fails with films, the top will come off again.

Keeley did do a shoot. But it was only a FHM shoot. It wasn't a comeback to full glamour. To be honest without ever reading anything about it. I think was to try push on her acting career. Just recently Keeley has stated there is no planned return to modelling as she thinks her acting is starting to get more attention and take off. I think there is a video on YouTube of this.

On this topic. Boobs can only be judged with the rest of the person. So I sit on the fence from any opinion on them grounds Big Laugh
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:16 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:

On this topic. Boobs can only be judged with the rest of the person.

Thumb Up! Then, we are not as much boorish men if we can appreciate a kind of harmony instead of only a piece of meat! Hehe
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:43 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Lucy 10 Cloud 9 Cloud 9

Holly 9,5.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:

On this topic. Boobs can only be judged with the rest of the person.

Couldn't agree more Smile
tim_henman

Contributions: 1

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:08 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the World Reply with quote

Sammy Braddy
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:15 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Stacey Poole FTW!!
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:54 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

east or west, Lucy is the best!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: