Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best boobs in the world?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beerlover

Contributions: 1440

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
Um... where were those from? They look like they might be screenshots off a video off the paysite... If they weren't, let me know and I'll put them back ~ P

This are perfect boobs. Nobody has any chance against Lucy´s beauties.

My actually top five boobs are:

1. Lucy Pinder
2. Rosie Jones
3. Kelly Hall
4. Rhian Sudgen
5. Staci Noblett

The pics are from the video "nuts in "Black & White" Photoshoot 2013". Sorry if the are from her paysiite. I didin´t konw that.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Speaking of Keeley, what on earth happened to her? She didn't make much of a comeback.

Keeley has never been making a comeback. Keeley still is trying to carver out a film career. Hollywood didn't really work so now Keeley is making films back here in Blighty....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1931742/?ref_=sr_2
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
eazy_g wrote:
Speaking of Keeley, what on earth happened to her? She didn't make much of a comeback.

Keeley has never been making a comeback. Keeley still is trying to carver out a film career. Hollywood didn't really work so now Keeley is making films back here in Blighty....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1931742/?ref_=sr_2

I thought she did a shoot some months back? Oh well, once all that fails with films, the top will come off again.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Never quite got the attraction of Keeley, she had a nice body but her face never did it for me.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:08 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

keeley was next door daughter/neauebour she is a girl pll will do the deed to
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
The pics are from the video "nuts in "Black & White" Photoshoot 2013". Sorry if the are from her paysiite. I didin´t konw that.

That's weird Confused There never was a Nuts black and white photoshoot... the only black and white one I can think of was in Loaded a couple of years back, and the video for that was in colour anyway. The only black and white video that I am aware of is off the paysite... which I haven't watched, so I'm not sure, but it's the only candidate I can think of. I'm guessing that what you found is that video under a different title Smile
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Beerlover wrote:

That's weird Confused There never was a Nuts black and white photoshoot... the only black and white one I can think of was in Loaded a couple of years back, and the video for that was in colour anyway. The only black and white video that I am aware of is off the paysite... which I haven't watched, so I'm not sure, but it's the only candidate I can think of. I'm guessing that what you found is that video under a different title Smile

Yes you are rigt, sorry for my silly mistake.
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

After i have looking so much vids and pics from Holly the last days and altough Holly´s boobs are looking a little bit smaller and her great pair are not so well shaped before 1-2 years they recovered a place on my top three boobs of the wold back (maybe a little tribute to her former prosperity) :

1. Lucy
2. Rosie
3. Holly Big Smile

Lucy said in this interview: “If they ever get smaller or start drooping, I’ll get a boob job”

I thing, she don´t need a boob job in the next years and hope she let dropping her boobs for a while. But if her boobs are too much relaxed or getting too small it´s no problem for me if she had a (good) boob job.
tford

Contributions: 364

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:56 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

As long as Lucy's boob job was good like whoever did Sophie Reade or Danica Thrall's breasts
eazy_g

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:11 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

I just can't see Lucy getting a boob job. They are perfect, I don't think she has had one.
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

After i have looking so much vids and pics from Holly the last days and altough Holly´s boobs are looking a little bit smaller and her great pair are not so well shaped before 1-2 years they recovered a place on my top three boobs of the wold back (maybe a little tribute to her former prosperity) :

1. Lucy
2. Rosie
3. Holly Big Smile

Ups my mistake. I wrote wrong, i mean not Lucy, Holly had said than she will do a boob job if they get smaller or droopy.

Lucy said in this interview: “If they ever get smaller or start drooping, I’ll get a boob job”

I thing, she don´t need a boob job in the next years and hope she let dropping her boobs for a while. But if her boobs are too much relaxed or getting too small it´s no problem for me if she had a (good) boob job.
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
Beerlover wrote:

1. Lucy
2. Rosie
3. Holly Big Smile

Sorry, i wrote wrong. I mean Holly.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

I guessed it was a mistake. Smile
But some ones get boobs job whereas it's not obviously necessary. We can't never know what can come into the head of girls... Shrug
Marty

Contributions: 562

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

I hope she doesn't, she wouldn't be allowed on Page 3 after that Sad
eazy_g

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I guessed it was a mistake. Smile
But some ones get boobs job whereas it's not obviously necessary. We can't never know what can come into the head of girls... Shrug

That is true, it ruins some girls. Especially here in the U.S. once they get it done, they are never the same again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: