Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best boobs in the world?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
triplepaper

Contributions: 10

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't think they they were disproportionate to her body from her earlier days. She was definitely curvier, and those boobs were amazing.

Perhaps hair-styling and makeup had something to do with making her look more attractive now. She was less established then, so less attention was placed on her. I wouldn't think she was less attractive, in fact I think it's a pity she lost weight. If she maintained her weight her boobs will be very much fuller now
Beerlover

Contributions: 1431

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:36 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Holly Peers boobs are really fine, but i thing they lost slowly her shape and a little bit of her bigness. Sometimes they looking not like a 32F. They looking more like a E- or DD-Cup. If you see some of her new sideview pics, her boobs looking small and hanging more down. Her boobs change the emphasis down. But Holly is spectaculare and sometimes i find Holly hotter than Lucy.

Lucy boobs are clear better and looking fresher, altough she is 4 years older than Holly. Lucy´s boobs getting bigger again the last time. Now they are cocksure a big 32F and have a fantastic shape and a great firmness.

Lucy´s boobs are the best.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Lucy hands down the world's best tits ever.
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:46 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Lucy hands down the world's best tits ever.

Yeah, Lucy´s tits are the best for ever. Big Smile
Marty

Contributions: 562

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:30 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
But Holly is spectaculare and sometimes i find Holly hotter than Lucy.

Me too, sorry Lucy... and Pigeon Wink
tford

Contributions: 364

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Lucy has the best, the only one close to her IMO is Sammy Braddy. Holly's are nice though but not as good as Lucy's. Holly has Lucy beat in the bum competition though I'd say
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
If you see some of her new sideview pics, her boobs looking small and hanging more down.
Remember Nuts sometimes like to, for unknown and illogical reasons, photoshop the models to make their chests smaller. We saw it with Lucy, Sabine, and maybe now Holly Shrug
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Beerlover wrote:
But Holly is spectaculare and sometimes i find Holly hotter than Lucy.

Me too, sorry Lucy... and Pigeon Wink

Yes, Lucy has better boobs, but Holly is actually clear hotter.
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Beerlover wrote:
If you see some of her new sideview pics, her boobs looking small and hanging more down.
Remember Nuts sometimes like to, for unknown and illogical reasons, photoshop the models to make their chests smaller. We saw it with Lucy, Sabine, and maybe now Holly Shrug

I don´t thing her boobs are photosoped in this pic. Her boobs are smaller now and aging slowly, but still fantastic and one of the best in the world.

Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

The first gif is form 2010 and the both other form 2012 and the last from 2013.

2010 Holly´s boobs are bigger and simply spectaculare. And her ass is a little bit rounder.

2012 her boobs a shrink a little bit, but they are hot. And her ass is less round. I think she has lost weight and this is the reason, why her boobs are slightly smaller.

2013 it looks, taht she has gained weight and her boobs getting bigger, but not so big and spectaculare as 2010. But her ass looks very hot noe.
staceball

Contributions: 2

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Given how long she has stayed around Lucy probably does have the best boobs in the world. They look as good now as they did when she first appeared in 2003. At one time or another id argue Keeley, Sammy Braddy and Holly Peers had ever so slightly better boobs but Keeley seemed to drop a few sizes then disappeared, Sammy didn't stay around very long and Holly's seem to have got quite a bit smaller.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Speaking of Keeley, what on earth happened to her? She didn't make much of a comeback.

The only girl that can hold a candle to Lucy IMO is Michelle Marsh, and sadly she isn't coming back it seems.
tford

Contributions: 364

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Yeah of all time it probably goes 1. Lucy 2. Michelle 3. Sammy and then 4 is probably Holly Peers or Keeley in her prime, Keeley I think said she wanted to go back into acting classic example of a model who uses modeling as a step ladder it seems.
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:53 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Um... where were those from? They look like they might be screenshots off a video off the paysite... If they weren't, let me know and I'll put them back ~ P

This are perfect boobs. Nobody has any chance against Lucy´s beauties.

My actually top five boobs are:

1. Lucy Pinder
2. Rosie Jones
3. Kelly Hall
4. Rhian Sudgen
5. Staci Noblett
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:46 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Rosie Jones had the best shpaed boobs after Lucy. And her boobs are only a little bit smaller than Holly´s, but clear better.

Staci Noblett´s is so hot in this shooting. I love her boobs. The shaped is slightly better than Holly´s.

Holly Peers body is simply amanzing and her simle is so lovely here. Her boobs looking good her, but they are not in top form.

So Rosie before Staci and Holly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: