Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best boobs in the world?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:00 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


Beerlover wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Sorry, those pics aren't allowed, because they were taken without Lucy's knowledge or permission ~ P


Sorry, my mistake. Weep


No worries, you didn't know Smile

Must admit though they do show that Lucy's boobs are truly epic when allowed to reveal themselves in their full glory without photoshopping...

Beerlover wrote:
That's the reason, why Lucy's boobs shrink a little bit. She lost some weight and girls often lost more on her boobs than on her belly. I love both Lucy's. Love


There used to be a quote from Lucy on the official website, back in the days when it actually had some content, saying that when she started modelling "everyone" - I guess she meant agency "everyone" - was telling her to get down the gym and lose weight and all that rubbish, and she basically told them to get stuffed because it was boring and she couldn't be bothered with it. Which is the sort of thing we could do with more of in the modelling world Smile Ah, Lucy, why didn't you stick to that? You were right in the first place, and they were wrong, what on earth made you think otherwise..... Wry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Pinderlust



Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Contributions: 431

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:04 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


On a very similar subject, I think one of the biggest mistakes Lucy made (and I really wish she hadn't done it) was when she lost a lot of weight towards the end of 2008 / beginning of 2009. I don't know if she did it because of B*g Br*ther or what. She did manage to put back on most of the weight, I think after listening to feedback from her family and fans but it would have been better if she'd never done it in the first place.

She's still gorgeous of course but I really miss her softer bodied look that she had before she lost weight then and preferred it to her toned, harder bodied look since then.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:08 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


Couldn't agree more with that Wry

As you say she has repaired a lot of the damage, but she still hasn't got back to her previous unmodified natural gorgeousness...

You are right that it was because of BB... somehow (I suspect the malign influence of Dave Read) she got infected with some poisonous and false notion that the TV cameras would exaggerate her weight, and lost an excessive amount in an attempt to compensate. Goodness knows why since she didn't do it for her presenting of Nuts TV the year before, and the footage from that is proof that she had no need to, she looked stunning.

Really, that could be said to be the worst damage that show did to her. The business of several million ignorant fools posting on the internet about how s**t she was (and using that word) was most painful to see, but at least it faded away reasonably quickly after she was released. But the complaints about her losing her figure, which were initiated then, have never stopped and are still going on to this day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1438

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
Couldn't agree more with that Wry

As you say she has repaired a lot of the damage, but she still hasn't got back to her previous unmodified natural gorgeousness...

You are right that it was because of BB... somehow (I suspect the malign influence of Dave Read) she got infected with some poisonous and false notion that the TV cameras would exaggerate her weight, and lost an excessive amount in an attempt to compensate. Goodness knows why since she didn't do it for her presenting of Nuts TV the year before, and the footage from that is proof that she had no need to, she looked stunning.

Really, that could be said to be the worst damage that show did to her. The business of several million ignorant fools posting on the internet about how s**t she was (and using that word) was most painful to see, but at least it faded away reasonably quickly after she was released. But the complaints about her losing her figure, which were initiated then, have never stopped and are still going on to this day.


Lucy has not losing her figure, she has changing her dream body a little bit. And both bodies are simply fantastic. Love

I know a lot of women, who gained or losing weight and changing her body. Some girls didinīt looks very good with her changing body, some looks better and some looks even.

Lucy is one of this girl, who looks so good with more weight. She is a fine specimen of womanhood, if she has more weight. Woohoo!

But her current body with less weight looks also so good. Less curvaceously, but a little bit sexier. Thumb Up!

I think, her little change is totally normal and even Lucy ages. And i think, the older Lucy is just so beautiful and gorgeous like the younger Lucy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


I think you've missed my point a bit Smile

I'm not talking about what I think myself, I'm talking about what everybody else keeps saying...

When Lucy lost weight for BB it set off everyone complaining about her losing her curves. Because although she has repaired a lot of the damage she still hasn't got herself back to the healthy weight she had before, that is still a very common complaint.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Beerlover



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Contributions: 1438

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:25 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


I would only describe, how beautiful Lucy is for me. I had understand you, chief. Bow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
eazy_g



Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Contributions: 416

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:29 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


I read somewhere that Lucy's full boob size was 32FF and she is now down to 30E?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pinderlust



Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Contributions: 431

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:03 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


Yes, Lucy's boobs have got (somewhat) smaller, she admitted it herself.

To be honest, I thought her boobs were too big when I first saw her back in 2003. To me, she looked like a caricature of a fantasy woman more than a fantasy woman! (OK I was wrong!) Now she is more in proportion and looks more attractive. Her figure though was at it's best between about 2006 and 2008 (as I said above particularly in 2008).

Women's boobs do tend to get smaller with age though, through such factors as the inevitable loss of baby fat, other effects of ageing and unnatural and ill-advised (in Lucy's case above) weight loss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tedbaker199



Joined: 16 Mar 2011
Contributions: 93

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


See i think over the past 6 months lucys breasts have grown slighty (look on the cover of feb 2012 nuts) they look huge. But i heard before its the way she poses for various shoots they can look bigger or smaller.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


Well they are an inherently variable-size body part as they do not have a bone structure to fix their dimensions Smile

FWIW the GM website currently lists Lucy as 32F.

I do agree that her boobs appear to have grown this year - some of this year's pics they look much bigger than they have the last few years Smile

Yes, the pose of the photo can indeed affect apparent size... and another problem is photoshopping... which tends to remove or weaken depth cues in the image and so makes them look smaller, now there's yet another reason why they should give up doing it...

Topless videos reveal their size much more accurately, and in the recent topless videos from the mobile site - eg. the Damien Morley shoot ones - it's clear that Lucy's boobs are enormous Hehe Now if only Lucy would pass those videos on to Nuts and have Nuts put them on their website, just imagine how many letters Nuts would get begging for something similar in the mag Wink Big Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
slp



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Contributions: 85
Location: bolton

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:15 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


Yes I agree there was a spell when LUCY lost too much weight for my liking but has pigeon says in the recent videos she does loook healthier especially in the boob dept
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:16 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


I think there is a possibility that Lucy will do topless videos again for Nuts. Seeing how the mobile club has gone tits up, I dont see why she wouldn't start doing them again Smile

Lucy doing topless videos for Nuts is more important than some might think, some are happy just to see a new LP shoot with vid footage Smile

However... a Nuts reader/viewer who isnt a big a fan as us will see topless videos by other Nuts girls and watch them instead purely because there boobs are fully exposed.

If Lucy returns to front line flaunting with Nuts then I'm 100% sure she would be as popular as ever Big Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eazy_g



Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Contributions: 416

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
Well they are an inherently variable-size body part as they do not have a bone structure to fix their dimensions Smile

FWIW the GM website currently lists Lucy as 32F.

I do agree that her boobs appear to have grown this year - some of this year's pics they look much bigger than they have the last few years Smile

Yes, the pose of the photo can indeed affect apparent size... and another problem is photoshopping... which tends to remove or weaken depth cues in the image and so makes them look smaller, now there's yet another reason why they should give up doing it...

Topless videos reveal their size much more accurately, and in the recent topless videos from the mobile site - eg. the Damien Morley shoot ones - it's clear that Lucy's boobs are enormous Hehe Now if only Lucy would pass those videos on to Nuts and have Nuts put them on their website, just imagine how many letters Nuts would get begging for something similar in the mag Wink Big Grin


I don't know if they are still 32F anymore but at least they are still big! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


You're probably right. The bit on the GM website was written by Lucy herself, so one can assume it's accurate Smile But it was written six months ago, and the pictorial evidence suggests that they have increased in size in the intervening time... so yes, they're probably not 32F any more but some larger measurement Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
tford



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Contributions: 364

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:46 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote


Her boobs do appear to have grown, I do hope one day she does a topless vid for nuts especially since her mobile site seems to have failed. That would be most appreciated even when her boobs were smaller they were still prime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO