Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Best boobs in the world?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Lucys boobs are spectacular, but not the best in the world and not one my top 10 list. I like more Keeley´s boobs or Joanna Krupa´s pair. And a lot of another hot english girl have boobs like Lucy or better.

For me is Lucys´s best asset her so pretty and cute face. I love her face. And also her awesome boobs. Smile
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

I always used to think it was Alley Baggett who had the best but since I've seen Lucy, then she has taken over.
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Alley Baggett "old" boobs are very hot. For me Alley´s boobs are significantly better than Lucy´s. Perfect round shape and very firm. She is on my top 10 list. Clap

Sorry Lucy, but you are my number one. Love

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Diora Baird has very nice boobs (if anything though they are slightly too big)! She's slightly older than Lucy. Look her up on google, she is very attractive Big Grin
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:57 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Diora has a great pair. I love her big asset. Big Laugh
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:08 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Holly Peers has one of the best. The other 3 are also awesome.

Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:43 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
Lucys boobs are spectacular, but not the best in the world and not one my top 10 list. I like more Keeley´s boobs or Joanna Krupa´s pair. And a lot of another hot english girl have boobs like Lucy or better.

For me is Lucys´s best asset her so pretty and cute face. I love her face. And also her awesome boobs. Smile

Correction: Lucy´s boobs are the best in the world. Clap

Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 am    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

The Sun - 17/10/11 - The Perfect Boobs

Simply the breast ... Page 3 Holly and the perfect boob formula

A DOCTOR has worked out what makes the perfect boobs — after carefully analysing 100 of The Sun's Page 3 girls.

Plastic surgeon Patrick Mallucci identified four key features during a three-month study.

First, the part of the boob lying below the nipple was ten per cent fuller than that above it — like those of Page 3 Holly and model Kelly Brook.

Next, the nipples themselves were angled upwards at 20 degrees.

Finally the skin sloped flatly or inward above the nipple, and curved outwards below it.

Same class like Lucy´s boobs. Thumb Up!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:25 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

nice find mate Big Smile
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Thanks, mate. Holly´s boobs are more than perfect. Love

manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:43 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

where did you find that pic anyways
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
where did you find that pic anyways

Her in the forum, buddy. Smile

You like Holly also?
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Holly´s boobs are simply woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:54 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Lucy´s boobs looks so in this pic so spectacular. Spinning Eyes

I compare current Lucy´s great boobs with Holly´s awesome pair.

Lucy´s boobs had more a round shape , looking 2 sizes bigger, are very firm for her size , her both boobs are not 100 % even big, the nipples/boobs are going not so wide sidewards, they looking more compact and had a wonderful lightly sagging. For me are in this shaped simply perfect natural boobs.

Holly´s boobs had more a perfect teardrop shape, looking smaller than a F-Cup (more than a D-Cup), are also very firm, both boobs looking equal big, the boobs/nipples going more sidewards, they looking not so massive, but had the focus more in a deeper section and had also a wonderful sagging, a little bit more than Lucy´s. Holly´s boobs also simply perfect natural boobs, yet a little bit hotter than Lucy´s, because i like more Holly´s well-shaped teardrop and more sidewards going pair.

So Lucy has the world best round boobs and Holly the world best teardrop Boobs. Big Smile

Whats your opinion about the hot boobs of Lucy and Holly?
Beerlover

Best boobs in the world?Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 pm    Subject: Best boobs in the world? Reply with quote

Holly has not only a great side view also a great back view on her spectacular boobs. Woohoo!

Lucy has also a spectacular side view on her awesome boobs. Love

The back view on Lucy´s boobs is sadly not so spectacular than Holly´s, but she has really a nice back. Love

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: