Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:12 am    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Tricky topic to referee precisely but here are my comments:
Stacey - almost perfect before wedding weight loss...heavy.....that OMG lush way they sit on the body, sideview perfect...since wedding weightloss....not so good. Before rarting: 9 After rating : 6

Lucy- just eclipsed by Staceys but Lucys never seemed affected by weight loss , lovely nips areole....very pale areole rating :9

Rhian- the perfect shape....round and lovely on a skinny body rating: 9.5

Holly - no weight loss affecting them good shape, lovely side view rating: 8.5

Sabine - not that big but nice shape rating: 8

Danielle Sellers - not that big but lovely shape rating: 8

Lucy Vixen - like a lot of larger birds...boobs dont seem as large as you would expect with loads of extra weight rating: 6

Mel Debling- before bolt ons were lovely , after bolt ons...meh rating: 6

Joey - weight loss lead to constant side view sag but fluctuation shows they can look superb rating: 8

Lacey- always looked good, round and lovely rating: 8.5

Peta Todd - amazingly survived pregnancy as just as superb, heavy, pert, huge ratting: 9

Sammy B - did not survive pregnancy at all well...unrecognisable shape and size rating before: almost 10 rating after: 4

the rest of the body isnt counted here so the lower ratings dont mean these birds arent still hot

the girl in my avatar(lovely lilith) has almost perfect huge size and shape...always had huge, huge round tits but then she has never lost weight. she is not as heavy as Lucy Vixen but boobs are much bigger
BobJonz1

Contributions: 56

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:59 am    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Nice topic! Here are two more that I'd add:

Sophie Howard: 9.5. Quite possibly the best pair of breasts in terms of overall size, shape and nipples out there.

Michelle Marsh: 9.0. Another one of the all time greats, though I'd say Sophie has her beat
BritBabeFan

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:41 am    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

i missed sophie howard....major fail!

yes her were megatastic and didnt lose shape and size...would give her a nine

marsh had a short career hers were an 8
BobJonz1

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:13 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Was Michelle Marsh's career short? I'd have guessed she was one of the longer-lasting glamour babes of her time. She came out well before Lucy after all. But yeah--I agree that Sophie's pair was tough to beat!
freethenipple

Contributions: 12

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:02 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Sammy and Keeley in their prime, as well as Katie Marie, probably had the perkiest boobs of all glamour models. Including all women, Emily Ratajkowski, Janice Griffith, and PrincessCake have really nice shaped boobs. I don't care about pertness that much though. The most important thing to me is natural boobs. Size matters some, but basically only that a woman isn't totally flat. To me, pertness (or lack thereof) really only matters with small and saggy boobs. Big natural boobs that hang (GotPerfectTit) are 100% fine with me.
freethenipple

Contributions: 12

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:11 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Basically shape OR size = good boobs. Shape + size = great boobs.
BritBabeFan

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:15 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

natural is key for me too, which until melissa debling disfigured herself with a boobjob, all the british models were natural in the golden era from 2003-2015

i dont count alice goodwin or leah francis as i never saw them in the same league as others

basically gods gift dominated the golden era with 1 or 2 bolt on fakes trying to get into the picture

Marsh was around from 2003ish to maybe 2006, then pregnancy
BobJonz1

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:02 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Wow--totally forgot about Keeley! And yeah--Katie Marie Cork is an underappreciated model for sure!

I had no idea Michelle Marsh only really worked for 3 years! Seemed like she was around for forever. I guess she was just very prolific!
Thebritt001

Contributions: 89

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:56 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

For me Stacey poole, lucy pinder and Sophie Howard are in a league of their own around 9.5 - 10

Next are Beth lily, Joey fisher, Rhian, holly peers.

The rest I'd say the next tier down Smile
elfinlez

Contributions: 78

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:17 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

how can you miss Kelly Andrews?
BritBabeFan

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:01 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

i had never heard of kelly andrews!

TBH its hard to remember all the girls that passed through the golden era, so many looked like superstars (danielle sharp, seren gibson) but faded away

indeed most of the girls still active (stacey/joey/jess davies) were all part of the last great magazine era from 2011-15, when it was a total avalanche of girls with a small top table

mention must go to:
beth lily (who has great tits, a little odd shaped but faded fast after arriving in the last ever batch of magazine girls in 2015)
lana eyre (lovely euroasian looks and fab big tits but now seems to have vanished as well)
KungFury

Contributions: 69

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:32 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Yeah I remember Kelly Andrews, she was great in Zoo back in the day. Her boobs were fantastic.

My favourites are Sophie Howard, Lucy Pinder, Eva Wyrwal, Sammy Braddy and Katie Marie Cork boob wise.
BobJonz1

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:58 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Oh God! I freaking LOVED Kelly Andrews! When she first came out her tits were INCREDIBLE! by the time that pic was taken she'd already passed her prime, but still hot! :P
elfinlez

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:36 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

Kelly Andrews was indeed among the best babes with big naturals.. sad that she faded out too quickly...

elfinlez

BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size)Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:48 pm    Subject: BEST BOOB SHAPE (not so much size) Reply with quote

for me Kelly's boob were perfectly round and dint look that saggy.. I loved her set with Holy Peers, the one in my avatar and its still my all time favorite.. Kelly in this set made Holly's boobs look smaller Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: