Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:02 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

Check out this huge tit babe

https://ibb.co/dZ3NT6

https://ibb.co/dCOvgR

she is on onlyfans but i am finding it pricy with very few updates, she claims she is very busy but a bunch of selfies doesnt take that long to sort out

the danger i sense here is the way she is moving into other paid options, which mean fans have to pay accross 3 or 4 sites (pin up files and another site+onlyfans)

i think she possibly has the best tits in glam for size....she isnt maybe as stunning as the golden glam generation girls but the rack ROCKS
deux_anges

Contributions: 16

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:35 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

Here's a series of interviews she did in September. No topless, but if you want to hear how she speaks:

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3lTj6VUIi8
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcCm82BZRNQ
Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOlGEWIPuwA
Extras https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSJg19kQAI4
BritBabeFan

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:31 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

thanks for that mate.....i had already seen these but its good to share media on here and give people nice suprises...like a pair of huge tits at the end of a long day

she needs to work harder on her onlyfans.....its not value for money right now and but those tits are priceless
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:34 am    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

WOW! that is a TREMENDOUS pair. Thanks BBF!
BritBabeFan

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:13 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

they are possibly the best pair around right now....just watched a slow mo huge tit vid on her onlyfans......its just a shame she doesnt post more stuff!
phantomas

Contributions: 565

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:13 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
they are possibly the best pair around right now....just watched a slow mo huge tit vid on her onlyfans......its just a shame she doesnt post more stuff!

Not charmed by her, she has big boobs, that's all, nice, but not even great... She is a subpar model for now... Maybe she can improve, the history show us great examples for sub standards beginners that evolved in time into glam queens (like stacey poole, sammy braddy, or mel d).
BritBabeFan

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:55 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

you dont think the mega size and shape is enough? i guess if you want the whole package of a glam-bird, she is basically just tits but if they are 99% of the photo...i am happy haha
lolsmasher

Contributions: 617

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:01 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

BBF, it's great that you're trying to keep this place from dying, but man, you are so ridiculously close minded... My brain hurts from reading what you write. I'm sorry, but you put little to no actual thought into your comments whatsoever.
BritBabeFan

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:52 am    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

hahahaha smasher......people dont usually say that about me......but then when it comes to huge tits...i am like a drooling baby
phantomas

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:47 am    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
you dont think the mega size and shape is enough? i guess if you want the whole package of a glam-bird, she is basically just tits but if they are 99% of the photo...i am happy haha

Big boobs are not enough for glam modelling. Also, I was curious to find out what she has to say (it's a bummer that we dont have real interviews with these glam models), but I could'nt resist more than 5 minutes. She seemed so... fake... Like a nerd trying to be sexy but being obviosuly insecure...

I really appreciate that you try to maintain this forum, even though I disagree sometimes with what you say.
phantomas

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:48 am    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
BBF, it's great that you're trying to keep this place from dying, but man, you are so ridiculously close minded... My brain hurts from reading what you write. I'm sorry, but you put little to no actual thought into your comments whatsoever.

Roll Eyes
meshigene

Contributions: 19

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:58 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

well I'd like a few better views of her tits and body, most preferably not laying down. she doesn't have the "full package of a glam model" and she's mighty awkward in the interviews, sure, but I'll be damned if her tits aren't freaking awesome. but then I'm like BBF when it comes to big, full and well-shaped tits and it doesn't help I'm kinda partial to girls who are just a little plus-size.

and besides, she's done one shoot ("volume") for pinupfiles, she looks much better there than most other "mega-tit" girls and her lips and nipples/areolas look really sweet. overall, I like what I've seen of her so far well enough, but if 99% of her photos are just crummy quality closeups of her tits, I can't really say I'm charmed. so let's wait until she shoots some more professional material.
BritBabeFan

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:06 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

the forum has hit hard times, partly due to the death of the lads mags and the fading of lucy from anything but very tame instagram pix

i like to throw some thoughts out there and i dont usually think very hard about glam modelling haha...
meshigene

Contributions: 19

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:16 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

new set of Bella up at pinupfiles, same old stuff, really. hope she shows more skin in her next PUF sets. judging from what I've seen on twitter & the webcam vids and onlyfans pics I could find, it doesn't look like she's got a problem with that.
BritBabeFan

BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....)Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:51 pm    Subject: BELLA BREWER JJ CUPS (opinions....) Reply with quote

problem is her onlyfans seems a bit like a version of snapchat you pay for

updates are now every 10 days if you are lucky, which is a shame cos those tits are to die for
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: