Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

battle of the boobs
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay0987

Contributions: 88

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:15 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

I saw some pictures of lucy and saskia boob to boob now most girls wouldnt stand a chance with lucy's boob size but for the only time i have seen lucy was actually being dominated in size lucy's boobs were being squashed as this ever happened to her since
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:35 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

I don't recall any other pics where it has been so conspicuous... Saskia is flipping huge Hehe there are other models Lucy has shot with who IIRC are nominally of larger boob measurement than Lucy, but what is apparent to the tape measure is not apparent to the eye unless the difference is quite significant, so it doesn't stand out like it does in the Saskia pics Smile

jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:56 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

i think she said that ewa was bigger than her but like you say very hard to tell on sight but there are a few models out there with huge boobs that can match lucy now. How big was saskia as lucy was a 32g and didnt come close
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:40 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

And your point is??...its like being a member of an Al Pacino forum BECAUSE you admire his work and then saying something as inconsequential as " But Brad Pitt is taller"... Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes ...don't get it...i'm sure there must be hundreds of models with bigger boobs than Lucy..but for me Lucy's great boobs were always part of the appeal...never the whole deal..... BTW when Lucy did that shoot Ewa was pregnant which explains the bigger boobs Big Grin
pogo

Contributions: 361

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

battle of the boobsPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:33 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
How big was saskia as lucy was a 32g and didnt come close

I think Saskia was 34H at the time? Not entirely sure as they kept growing so there are various measurements listed up to J Eek! depending on whenever the piece was written. Once they got that big she had them reduced because they were just getting too much for her to cope with.
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

was jana defi as big or bigger than lucy
Pigeon
Site Admin

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Ah, I'd forgotten about that shoot... Yes, bigger Smile
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:21 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

lucy was to be fair better looking than saskia and had a better body body it was just at that time lucy had always had the biggest boobs on photoshoots which made it more interesting when she met her match
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

are there any other pics of lucy with busty models as big as her
erolleon

Contributions: 18

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
are there any other pics of lucy with busty models as big as her

Big is not enough, but should be natural and have "perfect shape", lucy have all of this, also We could consider Lindsey struut, Holly peers, Peta tod.
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

I always thought lucy had bigger and better boobs thsan michelle marsh but someone said michelle was bigger than lucy
snowflake

Contributions: 663

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Shock WAHOU! Effectively, this imposes the respect. Poor Michelle, knowing such a breast can weight 8 or 10 pounds, perhaps a bit less than a tenth of her weight, i can't do by other way to congratulate her for bringing all this on her thorax all the day. Bow I couldn't do it without having a back pain! Hurrah for bra! Big Laugh
Poggy

Contributions: 581

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
I always thought lucy had bigger and better boobs thsan michelle marsh but someone said michelle was bigger than lucy

When Lucy was posing with Michelle. Lucy had the bigger cup size.

All this is a none discussion in my book. As basically the size of the breast isn't what makes it look big on a person. You have to put all the other aspects in consideration. Like how tall is the model, body mass, etc.

All I look at is how well a breast suits the model. Not just the size. I mean Lucy seems to be the perfect size shape for her breasts. Then you had someone like Lindsey Dawn Mckenzie when she was modelling. She had HHH breast and was only a small height. They look way too big for her IMO. She has had them reduced since. But still I don't think they quite suit her body shape and size. All this eye of the beholder thing though again.
Pigeon
Site Admin

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:35 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
All this is a none discussion in my book. As basically the size of the breast isn't what makes it look big on a person. You have to put all the other aspects in consideration. Like how tall is the model, body mass, etc.

Well said Thumb Up! The closest "cup size" comes to having any real-world relevance is in terms of actually choosing bras... as far as appearance goes, the correlation between the "magic letter" and what they actually look like is really pretty loose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: