Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

battle of the boobs
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:09 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
I absolutely LOVE Staci's boobs, but that nose... bufff, man.

I'm the same
jay0987

Contributions: 88

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:41 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

i dont think anyone can compare to lucy in looks someone mentioned sarah randall she can make lucy and staci look flat chested
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

would love to see lucy meet joey fisher her boobs are great and i dont think lucy can match her in size
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Thumb Up! ...but then shouldn't you be on a Joey Fisher forum Hehe
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:47 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

who would you most like to see lucy boob to boob with at the moment
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:24 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

just read somewhere that kelly brook could go boob to boob with lucy and beat her in size i dont think kelly would stand a chance. theres only 1 model ive seen beat lucy and that was saskia and i dont think kelly is in that league.
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:28 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
lucy's last nuts shoot i think she looked awesome can she match stacey poole now in size

There's not a lot of difference in bra size now. Stacey may be very marginally bigger, but that's probably one that only a visit to Bravissimo or Rigby and Peller would be able to confirm just now!

jay0987 wrote:
would love to see lucy meet joey fisher her boobs are great and i dont think lucy can match her in size

Lucy definitely can't match Joey Fisher in size. Nuts recently paired Joey with Stacey, and Joey quite simply easily outgunned Stacey when it came to breast size.
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

someone put that joey is an h cup if that's correct she blows lucy away in size
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

That is most likely true but out of the two who has the better shaped? I know who I prefer Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:45 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Completely agree with Rockymoney Thumb Up! ...besides you can't really compare them..Joey and Stacey both started not long ago..they are both great girls..but let's see if they're even half as popular as Lucy 10 years from now..Lucy has been the undisputed queen for that long..but i think these comparisions are really unhealthy..let's enjoy and respect them for what they are.......and that's the end of my sermon Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:22 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

And I think it's a good sermon. Thumb Up!
Joey and Stacey have effectively a difference with Lucy wich is not in rapport with breast, but in the way they expose themselves. This reveals a part of personnality and we enter in an other subject. I think the interest and the success of Lucy is not only in the dimension of the view of her boobs. And it's right that it's not sure they'll have the same Lucy's succes in 10 year. But I'm not sure this young ladies are really thinking about future...
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:49 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Lucy looks amazing in the new hot shots pics I think lucy and Stacey are pretty equal in size which is impressive as over the years lucy hasn't been equalled very often but I think overall lucy has the better boobs
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:13 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

This weeks nuts was good Lucy's boobs look amazing at the moment but when lucy was next to joey I couldn't believe the size difference lucy was made to look small.But topless joey's boobs although probably one of the biggest lucy has come up against they don't look as nice as lucy's
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:32 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

The interview in the latest nuts magazine Lucy said that Joey and Stacey's boobs are so big she felt normal I know Joey can beat lucy in size but Stacey doesn't look any bigger to me
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
just read somewhere that kelly brook could go boob to boob with lucy and beat her in size i dont think kelly would stand a chance. theres only 1 model ive seen beat lucy and that was saskia and i dont think kelly is in that league.

Kelly has gained quite a bit of weight over the last year, giving her a serious hourglass figure. I think it really suits her.

If you put Lucy boob to boob with Kelly now, as far as breast size is concerned, Kelly would easily win, by 2 or 3 cup sizes. But size isn't everything though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: