Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

battle of the boobs
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

battle of the boobsPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Far as the Star was concerned they did adopt a deliberate policy of smaller boobs some time around 2009, of which we saw the results in that Lucy and other similarly well endowed models ceased to appear. They seem to have relaxed things a bit now though, with Melissa D being a regular beauty Smile
Marty

Contributions: 562

battle of the boobsPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Poggy wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:

Really hope the big titted era is making a return!!!

Did it leave?

From the 70's onwards there has always been big breasted glamour models Thumb Up!

Come On Mate look at Page 3...hardly a big pair of tits to be found.Girls who look more like little boys seem to be the current trend which is appalling.

Which page 3 are you referring to, 'cos I think Holly, Rosie, Lucy C, Kelly et all would be quite offended at being called "little boys"?
Falkner

Contributions: 33

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

I got to agree with Marty, there is no way you can call some of the current Page 3 girls "small". 'Specially Holly and Rosie Big Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

How can anyone call Lucy Collett small?
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Going back a decade the Daily Star unleashed a big titted spree of gorgeous curvy Girls. Marshy....Pinder...Howard....Espensen...Strutt...Becky Smith...Braddy.There was even a 2nd tier with Nat Oxley..Kitty Lea...Andrisani...Pennington....Higham.

The current crop are all 2nd tier at best...Rosie Jones and her ribcage are sickening.The only top tier Model they feature is Hollie and unfort she has lost too much weight.

The Star itself is nt much better...Robyn Lambert and Jess Kingham are both curvy cuties but there s not alot else for big tit lovers.

The big titted Page 3 era will come again but the current transition is disappointing.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Far as the Star was concerned they did adopt a deliberate policy of smaller boobs some time around 2009, of which we saw the results in that Lucy and other similarly well endowed models ceased to appear. They seem to have relaxed things a bit now though, with Melissa D being a regular beauty Smile

Even Mel s tits are now struggling...just look at her in The Star today.
Marty

Contributions: 562

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Just an observation, but it's not just about their boobs, I'm sure there are lots of girls who could appear on Page 3 (either version) based purely on the size of their boobs, but to me at least they have to have a pretty face and, to use Beerlover's phrase, an "aura" about them. I personally think that the current crop of girls is the best there's been in a very long time.

(But what do I know, I'm old?)
Poggy

Contributions: 581

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Going back a decade the Daily Star unleashed a big titted spree of gorgeous curvy Girls. Marshy....Pinder...Howard....Espensen...Strutt...Becky Smith...Braddy.There was even a 2nd tier with Nat Oxley..Kitty Lea...Andrisani...Pennington....Higham.

The current crop are all 2nd tier at best...Rosie Jones and her ribcage are sickening.The only top tier Model they feature is Hollie and unfort she has lost too much weight.

The Star itself is nt much better...Robyn Lambert and Jess Kingham are both curvy cuties but there s not alot else for big tit lovers.

The big titted Page 3 era will come again but the current transition is disappointing.

Like I said it never has been gone.

A progression has gone through time. I could sit here and role out names like Donna Ewin, Kathy Lloyd, Kirsten Imrie, Maria Whittaker, Adele Stephens, etc as a example. I could even take it through each era in order. But that wouldn't do much good. As you seem to be taking this down the personal choice road. As you are picking at things you don't like on models. Which has nothing to do with breast size. As you said big titted and not looks or shape of the rest of the model.

What I am going to add is this. Page 3 sort of died with the Lads Mags. You see Page 3 models of the old era was household names. Because they appeared on TV and did PR appearances. Even if just in the background. But a Page 3 isn't like that now. This became the models who appear in the Lads Mags. If you like the higher end glamour models. Page 3 has just become the wage payer and it is the Lads Mags that became the money maker if you know what I mean. It seems to be a pecking order. If you make it into the Lads Mags regularly. Then you've hit the peak of glamour.

PS
Page 3 runs in two newspapers and not just the Star. You've missed quite a few big titted models out.
jay0987

Contributions: 88

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:41 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

lucy's last nuts shoot i think she looked awesome can she match stacey poole now in size
eazy_g

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:40 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
lucy's last nuts shoot i think she looked awesome can she match stacey poole now in size

She probably could have back in 2006 or 2005. Staci clearly has the biggest ones right now.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1438

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:40 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Lucy´s boobs have the best shape of all big boobs. Staci has a big pair, but not the great shape like Lucy´s perfect boobs. And Lucy has so much more aura. Big Smile

Lucy´s boobs, her smile, her view, her hair, all of her play in an other league. Maybe two or three girls has nearly such an aura and hotness like Lucy. And Staci hasn´t Lucy´s class.
jay0987

Contributions: 88

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:40 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

i think we need a shoot with stacey and lucy so they can compare be interesting to see if stacey is the bigger model im not sure
Beerlover

Contributions: 1438

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
i think we need a shoot with stacey and lucy so they can compare be interesting to see if stacey is the bigger model im not sure

Better not, it would be a disaster for Staci. Weep
eazy_g

battle of the boobsPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:15 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:

Right now Staci is clearly the biggest. Lucy was that size back in 2005 or 2006, but we don't have any topless pics when her tits were at the biggest.

But like Beer Lover said, Staci may be bigger, but Lucy's still look better. They are the best boobs in the world, you can't go wrong with them.
Grendel

Contributions: 288

battle of the boobsPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:40 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

I absolutely LOVE Staci's boobs, but that nose... bufff, man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: