Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

battle of the boobs
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay0987

Contributions: 88

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:00 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

which current model would you most like to see lucy do a shoot with
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Not really a favourite of mine but just out of curiosity since theyre clearly good friends, Rhian. I cant remember off the top of my head if theyve ever done a shoot together just the 2 of them.
Also Kelly Brook but since I imagine Lucy is still regarded a Nuts girl so that doesnt seem feasible.
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:32 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

stacey poole could be a real contender great shape and definately as big if not bigger than lucy
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:25 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Stacey Poole for sure Thumb Up!
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

I see rachel aldana has done a shoot for nuts hope lucy doesnt have to go boob to boob with her
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Just read on boobpedia that lucy used to have the biggest boobs in british glamour but now she is several sizes smaller than the bustiest model now is this true
patriot

Contributions: 739

battle of the boobsPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
Just read on boobpedia that lucy used to have the biggest boobs in british glamour but now she is several sizes smaller than the bustiest model now is this true

One, i don't believe lucy ever had the biggest boobs in uk glamour
Two, she is prbably currently several sizes smaller the she used to be
Three, and my wife wont believe i'm saying this, size isn't everything Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

battle of the boobsPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:56 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
One, i don't believe lucy ever had the biggest boobs in uk glamour

True. Best, but not biggest Smile

patriot wrote:
Two, she is prbably currently several sizes smaller the she used to be

32F is the most recent accurate figure. Posted by Lucy herself on the GM blog - about the only thing she's ever done on that that actually benefits her instead of someone else.

patriot wrote:
Three, and my wife wont believe i'm saying this, size isn't everything Big Smile

"Shape is more important than size"... Guess who said that Wink
patriot

battle of the boobsPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

A similar thread else where has confirmed an "E"
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

battle of the boobsPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:43 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Typical official site, on the rare occasions it does answer a question it does so in a manner damaging to Lucy.

It was partly because of the existence of that thread that I posted my comment above Wink

It's not E. It's 32F... and that comes from Lucy herself Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:15 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
I see rachel aldana has done a shoot for nuts hope lucy doesnt have to go boob to boob with her

Let's hope not, although I'd honestly like to see it. Hehe Rachel was even able to dwarf Denise Milani.
patriot

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:40 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Typical official site, on the rare occasions it does answer a question it does so in a manner damaging to Lucy.

It was partly because of the existence of that thread that I posted my comment above Wink

It's not E. It's 32F... and that comes from Lucy herself Smile

You would have thought her mom could get it tright!?
Marty

Contributions: 562

battle of the boobsPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:49 pm    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

I have a vague recollection that Lucy said in one of her interviews (in Nuts?) that she'd like to do a shoot with Holly Peers (which would be my perfect shoot), or did I just dream that? Smile
patriot

battle of the boobsPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

mdk1971 wrote:
I have a vague recollection that Lucy said in one of her interviews (in Nuts?) that she'd like to do a shoot with Holly Peers (which would be my perfect shoot), or did I just dream that? Smile

That would come close to the old sets with miss strutt as far as a perfect pairing goes Thumb Up!
jay0987

battle of the boobsPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 am    Subject: battle of the boobs Reply with quote

I think from the latest pics in nuts lucy looks like her boobs are as big as they used to be and look amazing so is there any british glamour model now who can match up to her
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: