Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

babe100 site update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

babe100 site updatePosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm    Subject: babe100 site update Reply with quote

Anyone trying to vote for Lucy in the babe100 chart will have noticed that there have been difficulties the last few days.

babe100 have just updated their site and while they were doing it the whole thing was inaccessible. That's why you couldn't get on it recently. I am pleased to announce that it's all working again now Smile

Unfortunately the update has changed all the URLs on the site and so any of your bookmarks or links to anything other than the babe100 front page won't work any more. If you bookmarked the login page, for example, so you could go straight to logging in, your bookmark now gives a 404 error so it looks as if the site still isn't working. This is not in fact the case. You can still log in, but the login page has moved and is now here.

Do not be misled by all the 404 errors into thinking that babe100 has died. It hasn't, it's still there and it's all working Smile But you need to visit the babe100 front page and work your way in from there updating all your bookmarks as you go along. If you've posted links to it on forums or blogs you'll need to go back and edit your posts as well.

(I don't work for babe100 by the way in case anyone's thinking that... I'm just reporting this to be useful.)

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

babe100 site updatePosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 pm    Subject: babe100 site update Reply with quote

...More on the subject of babe100.

I daresay you've all noticed that the site has been down for some time now and indeed some people have been asking about it.

It is undergoing a somewhat long-drawn-out revamp... it is to be rebranded as "Youbabe", and is to feature a much bigger and better version of the top 100 chart.

Schedule... can't say I'm afraid. But definitely looking forward to its reappearance Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

babe100 site updatePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:32 pm    Subject: Babe100 Reply with quote

What's babe100 Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

babe100 site updatePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: babe100 site update Reply with quote

A site following lots of beautiful women in the public eye, which runs a weekly vote for who is the best Smile

Or at least it did, it's been down for an excessively long time now. Supposedly for a total revamp but I am thinking they have come off the rails somewhere, which would be a shame as it was a good site.
Pigeon
Site Admin

babe100 site updatePosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:29 am    Subject: babe100 site update Reply with quote

I have a bit of news on this Big Smile

Babe100 is to be reborn as "Cynsworld" - due to the original name having acquired undesirable associations in google searches.

It will be associated with "Tommi TV" which is apparently a new Sky channel; it has a website but as yet there is nothing on it but a holding page.

No timings yet but I shall endeavour to keep everyone informed Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: