Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Aussie People mag
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Aussie People magPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:47 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Lucy looks to be in the new issue of Aussie people mag.
Is here any chance of some scans from someone?

Credit to original uploader.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Aussie People magPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:03 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

She was in it two months ago as well, I'm looking for scans but I haven't managed to find any yet Wry ...and the pic you posted is better than the tiny cover shots I have managed to find Smile

I'm looking to get hold of an actual copy of the magazines if I can, so if anyone reading this in Australia is up for having me send them some money to send me back the mags please PM me!

I am given to understand that the current issue is pics from one of Lucy's recent Iberian expeditions, so they ought to be cracking Big Smile Not sure what the previous feature was.

Anyway as soon as I do get anything readers of this forum will be the first to know Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Well I've just ordered a copy chaps, so we shall see what's what when it gets here Big Grin they are estimating three weeks plus for delivery though Wry be quicker to fly there myself, but my little wingies would get tired and pigeons don't swim all that well.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:23 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

...and just as a further wind-up while we wait, Lucy is in the Australian Zoo again now Big Grin Once again a copy has duly been ordered and we await its arrival with bated breath...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:30 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Shots from the abovementioned Zoo shoot are now beginning to appear on various blogs. Unfortunately they are the usual low-quality becackulated scans and it doesn't seem worthwhile to put the effort in to clean them up and remove captions/overlaps etc. when I will only have to do it all over again on the high-quality scans when the magazine arrives Smile

The pics are a rather pleasant collection of bikini shots taken by Zoe McConnell in Ibiza recently... we have seen one of them in the Star already, and it will be worth the wait for the others Smile

Some from this bit of shooting should have been used in Lucy's calendar instead of making her pick them all from a couple of hours' rushed work...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:12 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Well here is some good news Big Grin the copy of Zoo has arrived Big Smile indeed it has beat the copy of People in the post. So some HQ scans will be appearing soon Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Well I'm still waiting for People to turn up Mad

However Zoo has turned up Big Grin I've posted a new thread for the pics Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Well it still hasn't turned up... so I'm thinking the notoriously useless local postal service has been performing to its usual standard Mad

So I've been keeping my eye open for other copies and have just bought another one Big Smile let us hope that this one does arrive!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Well Here We Jolly Well Go Big Grin

The second copy did arrive... eventually. Just in time for me to move house... which event didn't do much for the availability of time to perform the unusually hard caption-removal task these pictures set me. But now 'tis done Big Grin

The pics are from Lucy's calendar shoot expedition this year... and it is remarkable to note how similar they are to the non-calendar pics from last year's expedition which were published in Nuts. I am sure striker will be pleased with the similarity too Smile

Some people may remember that I got somewhat wound up last year over Nuts's insistence on going for quantity over quality with those pics, trying to cram as many sets of boobs into one pic as possible without recognising that the more models there are in one pic the less possible it is to appreciate any of them. (Indeed they were doing that all year, I'm most grateful that this year they've done solo shoots instead! Big Smile) Looking at these new pics is a sort of weird timewarp experience for me... my wish from last year has come true a year later Hehe

And these pics are utterly superb Cloud 9 Lucy really is looking most outstandingly beautiful here Big Smile on top form she is... she's done some cracking work this year and these pics are no exception Big Smile

On a proper boat, too... ie. one with sails Smile that's the way to do it Smile

Thanks to Lynne for pointing out the existence of this feature Thumb Up!

Image quality isn't as good as for Nuts pics, the magazine uses lower quality paper and a coarser screen. But I don't think that'll be a significant barrier to appreciation... Lucy's beauty is too overwhelming for that Big Grin

Clicky piccies:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Aussie People magPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

I have to say that pics are just awesome.

Thank you very much for share them.

Cloud 9
striker

Contributions: 11

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

fantastic. Those are magnificent.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

dont you think the nipples are fake on the second pic?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Lucy's nipples do look a little odd in that pic, it's partly the angle of the light and partly the dodgy print quality. There'd not be much point in "genuinely" faking the nipples in a topless pic... we're two and a half years beyond the point when anyone would have an incentive to do fake nipples Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Eek! Eek! Eek! Spinning Eyes Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Thud
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:41 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

The injustice! Ranting

Why can this country never get it right, & "foreign" publications can?!

These pics are stunning....there just should be more Lucy around..WTF is going on!!! Furious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: