Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Aussie People mag
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Aussie People magPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

that first pics a killer Big Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Aussie People magPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:27 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Been reminded of the need for some relinking and relabelling, and also another HQ has turned up Big Grin

sexybeast

Contributions: 757

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Love ..... Thumb Up!
linkweed

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:04 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

love that hq pic. very different for her IMO and thus very enjoyable.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

linkweed

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

holy lordy that pics surpasses the other one. Bow to be able to see her eyes and expression puts it over the top Spinning Eyes. i dont know whats happening the last couple weeks with all these HQ but hopefully this trend continues.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:09 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 757

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Awesome P Thumb Up! ...the last 2 pics are some of the best i have ever seen...for two reasons mainly...the obvious one is that Lucy has never done anything like this...the other reason and the more important one being that a girl trying to cover her modesty..in vain if i may add..will always get one's imagination up and running...thats why some of Lucy's best pics or any other woman for that matter are where theres enough to suggest but eventually left to a viewer's imagination Wink
linkweed

Aussie People magPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:15 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
the obvious one is that Lucy has never done anything like this...the other reason and the more important one being that a girl trying to cover her modesty
Thumb Up! the mind certainly wanders when looking at these pics.
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Aussie People magPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Awesome P Thumb Up! ...the last 2 pics are some of the best i have ever seen...for two reasons mainly...the obvious one is that Lucy has never done anything like this...the other reason and the more important one being that a girl trying to cover her modesty..in vain if i may add..will always get one's imagination up and running...thats why some of Lucy's best pics or any other woman for that matter are where theres enough to suggest but eventually left to a viewer's imagination Wink

Mmmh! this shoot dates since 3 years.
This photo is sympathic, Lucy is here more than sublime Cloud 9 , and it illustrates a transitional moment in her career...
It's funny you could think she's "covering her modesty". In reality, she would take her knickers firmly with 2 hands, if it was the case. More, what would be doing a so amazing girl, this way made up, with only heels and knikers at he middle tighs, on a sailboat, far far away from voyeurs? The place is improbable and the girl too but we are the "only one" viewer of this surrealistic stage. This is the representation of a fantasy, so I don't think this pics is made to offer any choices of scenarii, only some exciting sensual & sexual sensations. I'm not saying you shouln't imagine what you want! Wink But would you supress this sort of fantasy sexybeast? Roll Eyes

At this moment of her career when boobs came out, we can observe a begining of drift. This style of picture will be used next in more & more repetitive and basic way, as if men would have only 3 neurones: one for ball, one for a Playstation, the last one for boobs. To do more would become superfluous, like to give some jam to pigs. (Nuts follows this buisness stategy Hehe )
This style permited Lucy Pinder to fall in the "objectalization" where the face expression is acted, erasing all tace of a personality for only basic sensual expressions (open mouth, languorous eyes).
That's what i was criticizing in the topic "Old school vs New age". It's not anymore Lucy pinder who is model but only her body, differently of her beginings, where she expressed a (her own) feminine personality. Her body is like a fetish, and her name is associated to it. Even if this goes with photoshopping for creating the actual context, i think it's something more important. Wry

All this is only my own feelings and deductions...
But, who isn't sensitive to this?
Are we became fetishist of LP's body, or do we esperate again some realistic expressions of her face for very feeling an ideal feminine aura rather than an expressive pair of boobs? Shrug
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

This shoot... It just keeps on giving Big Smile

(As mentioned elsewhere Lucy has featured in this mag a lot more recently, but not with anything new, just with the 2013 calendar pics that have already been in Nuts.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: