Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Aussie People mag
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Aussie People magPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
The injustice! Ranting

Why can this country never get it right, & "foreign" publications can?!

These pics are stunning....there just should be more Lucy around..WTF is going on!!! Furious

Well there is a certain contractual aspect to it at the moment - see the thread on the onlytease question. That bald statement is a little too simplistic to cover either the positive or the negative aspects of the situation fully, but it is certainly a factor! It's great that Nuts appreciate Lucy's talent to the extent of giving her such a privilege, but at the same time it is a bit eggs-in-one-basket-y.

There is potential for there to be a lot more Lucy pics around than there actually are. Remember the (not postable) music shoot? All we ever saw of that was two pics in the Star which were about the least impressive of the whole shoot. 'Tis a tragedy indeed Cry

These pics are "other activities" pics from Lucy's calendar shoot expedition; it's a shame and a half that they didn't appear in Nuts, and nor did we have a major promotion of her calendar - just a subsidiary part of another feature (it baffles me entirely why they bother to feature Chanelle; she seems to be unique among those they feature in attracting a storm of adverse comments - it's a long way from being just me! - every time she appears). I'm not ungrateful for the promotion Lucy's calendar has received Smile but they have for example done separate promo features for both Rosie Jones and Danielle Lloyd; Lucy's calendar this year is an absolute cracker, and definitely deserves a feature to itself, but alas they have pretty much shot the bolt on that by the small appearance it has already made Sad

Having said that, though, the Lucy features we've had in Nuts this year have been absolutely top notch... last year was a bit of a desert indeed, nothing but doubles shoots until November, whereas this year they've all been solos and corking good ones too. It's the Star who've really let us down... we used to be assured of a Lucy pic in the Star about twice a week, this year it's been a cause to get the champagne out when she appears (...or perhaps not, since Lucy doesn't like the stuff! Hehe)

There is an "overexposure" argument for not having too many features but I'm not sure it holds as much water as all that. Lucy certainly has the talent to generate enough quality and variety to overcome that difficulty, and there is equally certainly a strong demand for new pics Big Smile - there's plenty of evidence in my webserver logs that these particular pics are proving very popular!

We are of course overdue for a Loaded shoot - and it is a terrible shame that Maxim is no longer with us, not only were the pictures great but the accompanying interviews were much better than those in Nuts and far ahead of the overeditorialised scurrilous rubbish Loaded give us.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Aussie People magPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

absolutly superb Smile will be keeping an eye out for that one on ebay from now on Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Clicky piccy:

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Aussie People magPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

new pic?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:37 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Something over a year old, I think, but newly come to light Smile
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Aussie People magPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:02 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

OMG! That's buried treasure if I ever saw it... Cloud 9
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Aussie People magPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:36 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

DAYUM!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:30 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

New wallpaper alert!!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:51 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Thanks to Lynne for this lovely pic of Lucy from this People shoot Big Smile I think it deserves to go in the same thread as the rest of them...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:24 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Is that 1st pic on the second page from the Aussie mag to?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

The one of Lucy lying down? It's from the same mag but a different issue. That was the only pic there was in it I'm afraid...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

We now have an HQ of the pic above Thumb Up! Was sure this was already on here, but I don't seem to be able to find it Confused

I thought it had been posted along with this one, but it seems not... this one was in the "several assorted Lucy pics" thread, but here it is now in this thread for completeness Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Aussie People magPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 am    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

superb pic Thumb Up!, she looks incredible for sure.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Aussie People magPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:09 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

What a shame, Lucy is only number 12. Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Aussie People magPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:06 pm    Subject: Aussie People mag Reply with quote

Hey wow, sloping sea!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: