Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Au Natural
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomJones

Contributions: 4

Au NaturalPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 pm    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

Latest video is absolute rubbish. Cameraman is a complete amateur. His camera is metering for the bright window behind Lucy which basically turns her into a silhouette the whole time.
You can even hear him saying f*cking light in the middle of the shoot.
Pathetic production quality for a 30 a month site. Thumb Down
adammanu11

Contributions: 48

Au NaturalPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

totally agree cam is out of focus alot , shacky and deff not HD and not much better wiv pics
Pinderlust

Contributions: 389

Au NaturalPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 pm    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

Agreed. The photos for the new set (which are decent) made me hope that the video would actually be good this time and yet again, it's not. I've started to think that the Valentine's set from February was a fluke as it's better than most of the other sets put together. I've started to think we may not see a set as good as that again... Cry

The one positive I can see from this set is it's a very fast turnaround - it was only shot on the 21st, a mere 4 days before being posted onto the site which must rank as the newest Lucy video ever! Unfortunately as seems to have been proven, it's a case of more haste less speed.

The site is now getting a Thumb Down from me too. If I wasn't so addicted to Lucy and didn't have a comfortable level of disposable income I would have cancelled months ago.
Matt Murphy

Contributions: 15

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

I always thought that they just use one camera to shoot pics and video simultaneously - even the most basic cameras have a video option - and I assume D. Morley uses a digital SLR. I personally think he is a very good photographer (when he isn't shooting up her nostrils) and a sh*thouse videographer.
I agree that in this set, the video is too backlit, although I think the pics are really nice. This contrasts with a previous set in a pink bra where the video was well-lit and the pictures were badly over-exposed.
While the promised interaction with Lucy on the site is non-existent, I think the value isn't too bad - especially compared with Nuts - where the quality for paid members is about the same (crap) as visitors, or Score - where I had to go to my bank directly to cancel the subscription from their ROC headquarters in Cyprus.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:12 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

Like others I had a look at the pics before watching the video...

They need to get there act together. I think this weeks video footage was the most disappointing to date. The same methods in the footage also needs to be changed, perhaps with Lucy actually posing for the video footage?

There are many other well known models who have far better content than Lucy's website. What I find annoying is that the UK's most successful model has a p*ss poor members website with dull low quality content. Thing's shouldn't be this way Thumb Down
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

A question for those of you who are members, are there any critical posts in the official comment section?
TomJones

Contributions: 4

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:36 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

I get an error message when I try to access the comment section.
I'm beginning to think they just don't give a flip.
Matt Murphy

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
A question for those of you who are members, are there any critical posts in the official comment section?

Yes there are ... but members are invited to make comments or suggestions as long as they are respectful - as she supposedly reads them.
However, one can only make comments on her fortnightly iphone posts and (though I've only been a member for 3 months) she's only responded twice in 6 months.
Personally, I don't think she does read any comments (unless they happened to be wildly vulgar in CAPS). But being a Lucy tragic, I live in hope.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6607

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:10 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

Well the official forum likes to give out that Lucy reads everything on it, but the reality is that she reads it pretty much only when she posts on it, ie. more or less never, and only looks at a couple of threads in any case. I would be amazed if the situation with the official comments section is any different, especially since AFAIK she doesn't have to actually go on the site to post stuff, and I am also fairly confident that the fortnightly posts on twitter advertising new material are semi- or fully automatic.

Matt Murphy wrote:
I always thought that they just use one camera to shoot pics and video simultaneously - even the most basic cameras have a video option - and I assume D. Morley uses a digital SLR. I personally think he is a very good photographer (when he isn't shooting up her nostrils) and a sh*thouse videographer.

No, generally the video is shot on a separate camera by someone on a YTS placement standing a bit to one side. You can see that Lucy isn't looking at the video camera whereas she is looking at the camera in most still pics, and you can see the video completely washing out every time the still camera's flash goes off.

AFAIK DSLR sensors do not support reading out at full resolution at video frame rates, so it isn't actually possible to do it as you describe - which is a pity, because it would undoubtedly give much better videos. It would, however, be possible to shoot the video in HD and pick out the best frames to publish as stills - which would be perfectly adequate for this particular application since the full resolution stills never get used and so there is no point in them existing (the argument for their existence is that they could be sold for publication elsewhere, but as we all know this never actually happens). This would of course require that they actually did shoot the video in full HD, though...

I thoroughly agree re shooting up her nostrils - goodness knows why this unflattering angle is so popular at the moment; it's ruining all the Nuts shoots too...
Matt Murphy

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

Of course you're right Pigeon - the angle on videos is different to still images.
Probably some intern doing the video to keep costs down. Maybe that explains why the opposite was true on the "New Underwear" (pink smalls) shoot. The video was good and the stills were awful - maybe Morley took video duty on that one. Then again, maybe he has a drinking problem Wink

The other thing is that it has only been HD quality for the last half dozen shoots or so - even the "Keeping Cozy" video looked disappointingly like a 320 x 240 size that was just enlarged - like those early videos in the mesh top that I assume were brought from another site. I'm not about to cancel my subscription, but I dislike being taken for a mug. Why call something HD when it's patently not ?

I agree with you about the 'diary' posts from her iphone - she probably doesn't even need to 'log on' to the site to upload them. It is a shame that she can't be as assiduous with her posting to her subscription website as she is to Twitter but I can understand her keeping some distance from her fans. At least on Twitter she's one of many celebs and can interact with her mates and colleagues.
minty

Contributions: 79

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:12 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

Another disappointing video over all, 8 minutes of nothing new. This camera man is the worst , there have been few rare angels of Lucy (crouching down topless) which have been filmed on a couple of the other recent videos , but narrowly missed off due to the camera man being stood right next to her.

Something like the last 4 shoots have been full clothed with her pulling down her top, no full body shoots either.
minty

Contributions: 79

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:20 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

In fact you would have to say that the mobile site produced better if not much shorter videos. Lots of full length body shoots with a reasonable bit of movement. These are just filmee by low ability camera man moving round an often static Lucy.
adammanu11

Contributions: 48

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:14 pm    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

Stacey Poole posts better Diary pics and Shoots /Vids
Pinderlust

Contributions: 389

Au NaturalPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 pm    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

According to the info on the photos this set took about 16 minutes to shoot, the video is about 8 mins, I very much doubt that the best 8 minutes was chosen out of that total. They need to get a new editor.

It's also not the length of the videos that's important as much as the editing and variety of poses and angles. The example is the valentine's (bonus) shoot from the 14th February; it's clearly the best video despite being one of the shortest. Why? Because not only is the video operator to the right of Lucy as well as to the left but he also looks up at her and down at her, whilst Lucy has lots of different poses; kneeling, lying on her back, sitting and lying on her front. The video is also steadily shot and well lit with efficient editing.
Therefore I think most members would be happy with videos of 5 or 6 minutes in length as long as they are well shot and edited.

I also think the best solution is to get Lucy to pose for the video camera. She has a natural talent for it, as was shown by some old Nuts videos and the "Fringe" video etc. and above all by the Lynx videos. I can maybe understand why Lucy would not want to do this as the video technically becomes "naked" rather than "nude" when filmed in this way, but I can't really see her having a problem with it as long as she doesn't have to do much (except smile and pose) and the filmer does not get closer to her than she is comfortable with.
Matt Murphy

Au NaturalPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:04 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

While I agree with a lot of the criticisms on this thread, I also think that IMHO Lucy has never looked better. Morley does seem to capture her beauty as well as her figure in ways that many others haven't.
I think that is because she trusts him and trusts his instincts.
My main criticisms of him is when he shoots stills up her nose and imposes the watermark over her tits. I mean WTF ? They're her main asset - it seems pointless, even contemptuous.
While I am disappointed that the videos (such as this most recent) are poorly shot, they are just continuing in the tradition of Nuts where the videos are basically a BTS bonus. There have been exceptions like "Getting Ready", "Be Mine" and the Christmas shoots where the videos look like scenes, rather than just vids of photoshoots - but they are the exception. Personally, I think editing is minimal. I'm sure D.M. has staff, but he makes the point that he doesn't PS the stills (as evidenced by the bruise above her knee) so I'm sure the editing of the video is very basic.
I'd be very surprised if the video editor spent more than a few hours in production from camera to upload.

I know another poster here had similar problems to me with the format of the videos on the site. Pigeon kindly pointed me towards c&p Page Source if all else fails. Now I don't know if it is my browser or the site, but the weird thing is that the default player has gone from WebM to Ogv and now to Divx over the last few weeks. The upside is that even the earlier videos have gone from YouTube quality to HD which is fabulous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: