Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Au Natural
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john09

Contributions: 9

Au NaturalPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:52 am    Subject: resolution of photos Reply with quote

i am about to join her website, but before i do can anyone please tell me the exact resolution of the pictures in her website, even, mentioning the how many meqapixels the pictures are of would do ...

Thanx in advance
Matt Murphy

Contributions: 15

Au NaturalPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

John, the pictures are 749 x 1123 px. Vids are 720 x 1280 px.
john09

Au NaturalPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 am    Subject: how to cancel subscription Reply with quote

can someone please tell me how to cancel subscription from her website
TomJones

Contributions: 4

Au NaturalPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:30 pm    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

Blows doesn't it. They make you think it's cancelled when you unsubscribe but that's not the end of it. They got my ass with this BS too. Starting to feel like a bit of a scam with the subpar content and overly complicated cancellation process.

Once you unsubscribe you have to go to the bottom of the page to the black box area and find the Epoch/Paypal/CCbill.... links and find out which one you got billed through. Click on that link and cancel with them as well.

She is not getting another freakin cent from me. Thumb Down
john09

Au NaturalPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:07 am    Subject: Au Natural Reply with quote

TomJones wrote:
Blows doesn't it. They make you think it's cancelled when you unsubscribe but that's not the end of it. They got my ass with this BS too. Starting to feel like a bit of a scam with the subpar content and overly complicated cancellation process.

Once you unsubscribe you have to go to the bottom of the page to the black box area and find the Epoch/Paypal/CCbill.... links and find out which one you got billed through. Click on that link and cancel with them as well.

She is not getting another freakin cent from me. Thumb Down

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: