Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:46 pm    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

Calling Lucy's American fans! Lucy is doing a PA this November in Boston - that's Massachusetts, not Lincolnshire, so this is a rare and valuable opportunity Big Smile

The event is the "Super Mega Fest", which seems to be an event for people who are into comic books, manga, Batman and stuff like that. It is being held in Boston on 23-24 November 2013.

As well as Lucy Pinder, Lucy Collett will be there, as will Emma Glover and Rhian Sugden.

Tickets start at $23.95 for a weekend pass if you order in advance, which you can do online via Ticketleap. Full ticket/admission details are on this page.

However this page on a different website and this seem to be saying that you might have to pay up to $100 more to actually meet Lucy and the others. I don't entirely understand whether the entrance fee is inclusive or not, or whether it's being run as two semi-separate events, or what. They seriously need to clarify this, and if the entrance fee is not inclusive, to make that clear on the event's main website.

Saintness

Contributions: 56

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:21 am    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

America's largeness is doing me no favors. Come to the west coast Lucy! Oh well. Hope to see lots of fan photos of this event. Go, my east coast brethren, and meet the great Lucy Pinder! And snap a pic so I can see what I missed out on.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 pm    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7258212509/eorg
Pigeon
Site Admin

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 am    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

Little video of Lucy inviting people to this event Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Invitation to Boston Super Megafest, November 2013

And a reminder of the link for tickets: http://supermegafest.ticketleap.com/super-megafest-2013/ Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:16 am    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

Oh how I wish I could be there.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:35 am    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

EVISU

Contributions: 383

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:16 pm    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

looks enteraining lucy i mean not the event Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:40 pm    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

Sorry to everyone in America - Lucy is not going to be there this weekend Thumb Down

Both her twitter and Emma Glover's carry the same trite, uninformative message that "due to unforeseen circumstances" they will not be there. Both twitter messages are pretty much identical; they look like a message following an official formula rather than one composed by Lucy and Emma themselves, an official formula which deliberately refuses to reveal the actual reason.

However Lucy Collett at least is there, who is not with Girl Management, and so is Rhian Sugden, who although she has now (regrettably) rejoined GM was not with them when her appearance was arranged.

So despite the obfuscation it seems pretty clear that Girl Management are the factor to blame, though what they did to screw it up I have no idea it's obvious that they did something wrong whereas Mode Models got it right.

American fans - I am sorry that I can't provide any more useful information Sad

Lucy - Why can't you just admit that your agency sucks? Your previous PA was cancelled too; they screwed you over with your non-appearance in "Vendetta" - that's three things just off the top of my head that they've ruined this year... Why don't you get rid of the useless shower and join an agency that actually has half a clue?

Girl Management - When you screw up, admit it. People will be far less annoyed if you explain what went wrong rather than trying to dodge blame by instructing Lucy and Emma to post meaningless rubbish about "unforeseen circumstances" on twitter. Otherwise it just becomes obvious that you are being deliberately and dishonestly unhelpful as well as being rubbish.
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 pm    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

very odd they was at the airport ready
Pigeon
Site Admin

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:04 am    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

Yeah, looks to me like GM screwed the flights up whereas Mode didn't, or something like that... kind of a basic error to say the least... Especially with both Lucy and Emma taking identical evasive attitudes on twitter and refusing to say what actually went wrong. Classic counterproductive "protect the guilty" stance which only makes it all the more obvious that it was indeed GM's fault and that the fault was something stupid for which there is no reasonable excuse.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:29 pm    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Sorry to everyone in America - Lucy is not going to be there this weekend Thumb Down

What a surprise! Hehe
I don't understand why we exclude a personnal motivation instead of thinking it's GM 's fault! It's the second time that a public appearance is cancelled... Wry
adammanu11

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:42 am    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

i agree surely if she really wanted she could gone out theres a flight from boston on friday, flights new york then transfer on same day . By not even giving the reason i thinks poor work
Pigeon
Site Admin

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 am    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

Indeed, it's kind of hard to believe that every single flight to the eastern US could be fully booked and no spare seats anywhere...

snowflake wrote:
I don't understand why we exclude a personnal motivation instead of thinking it's GM 's fault!

Because Emma was also unable to go Wink
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:32 pm    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

And a common intention between Emma & Lucy against GM, stronger than the pleasure to travel? I go too far, I know... Speculation! Hehe Hehe Hehe
I stop there. Smile
adammanu11

Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:02 pm    Subject: Attention America! Lucy in Boston, MA, Nov 2013 Reply with quote

they could just leave if thats the case
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: