Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Ashley Emma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6608

Ashley EmmaPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:18 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

I don't know how many of you remember Ashley, who was one of the contestants on Lucy's "Make Me A Glamour Model" show on Nuts TV last year...

Although she wasn't the winning contestant I certainly thought she was a much better proposition than the contestant who did win, and she was a favourite of Nuts themselves too. She has popped up every now and then with occasional pictures in Nuts, usually in the so-called "real girls" section where they print pics of women who are not formally models - er, so how aren't models "real girls" then? Lucy certainly is Big Smile

She did a shoot a couple of weeks ago, which has now surfaced in the form of a gallery on the Nuts website - there are a lot of near-duplicate pics in it, but even so, they are rather good. It is a shame she didn't win the show really, because she does definitely have talent.

ashley-emma-nuts-gallery-30-09-09.tar.gz 1.6MB

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Ashley EmmaPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:47 am    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

If you are an Ashley fan and have loads of money. She appears occasionally on elite TV. Daytimes or early mornings not the nights shows, so you could call her up and chat about the weather or something! Although at God knows what a minute you would have to be a HUGE fan to want to.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Ashley EmmaPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:15 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

paulb11 on another thread wrote:
On a related note are you as disappointed at the Ashley Emma news as me?

Haven't heard actually, they haven't canned her have they? I do see her blog and facebook pages haven't been updated for a while...
paulb11

Ashley EmmaPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:20 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

No worse. She has left, getting a boob job and working for bluebird film/tv. Always thought she was quite sensible
Pigeon
Site Admin

Ashley EmmaPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

That is indeed very sad Sad though I can't say I'm massively surprised at her getting a boob job, ISTR it's something she has had under consideration for some time... pretty sure she mentioned the idea either on MMAGM or soon afterwards. I just hope she is sufficiently well informed/funded to get one of comparable quality to a couple of other blondes I could mention Wink and doesn't end up with one of those dreadful Daily Sport footballs-with-misplaced-nipples ones.
paulb11

Ashley EmmaPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:35 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

Things are looking better on the Ashley front, she has returned to Elite from bluebird, unscathed and unaltered. Boob job was not done, good decision from Ashley.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Ashley EmmaPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:55 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

There's excellent news then Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Ashley EmmaPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:34 am    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

Ashley posted this rather fine pic on twitter today - I reckon this is the best one I've seen of her Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Ashley EmmaPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:37 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

Another one off Ashley's twitter - I think the old-fashioned look is very effective Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Ashley EmmaPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

great pics, one of my top favs on elite.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Ashley EmmaPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:22 am    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

More from Ashley's twitter... She really does deserve a feature in Nuts, I've always said she had it in her... Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Ashley EmmaPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:49 am    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

shes a stunner for sure. nuts should do a babeshow feature every now and then(elitetv/babestation), rather than continue shoots of nontopless jessica clement.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Ashley EmmaPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:40 pm    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

Ashley has now received the Anna Fowler touch Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Ashley EmmaPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:18 am    Subject: Ashley Emma Reply with quote

Ashley's 2013 calendar is out... available from redhotglamourgirls and also signed via an official ebay page Big Smile

And here are some pics she has posted on twitter the last day or two... such a waste that she never shows up in Nuts...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: