Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Arabella Drummond

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Arabella DrummondPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

outtakes from Nuts PS

Ordinarily I donīt have made good go, not too big tattooes and she has a very hotl body, but she has disfigured him, unfortunately, something with the excessive tattooes.
Beerlover

Arabella DrummondPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:10 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Nuts January 2nd 2013 UK
MQ outtakes

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Arabella DrummondPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 pm    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

She is hot but those tattoos on her arm are not really my thing.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Arabella DrummondPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Or mine
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Arabella DrummondPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 pm    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Babestation would love her look. Roll Eyes
Beerlover

Arabella DrummondPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Nuts ''Brilliant Breasts!'' PS August 2012 Outtakes

To much tattoos, but she is hot, really hot.

Last edited by Beerlover on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Beerlover

Arabella DrummondPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:54 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Nice back.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Arabella DrummondPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:25 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

Nice back.

What on earth has she got tattooed on the bottom of her arm. A baby wookie? And I thought Holly's tattoo was ugly!!!
Beerlover

Arabella DrummondPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Rather a mutant Wokie.

Without whole tattooes she would be an absolute sharp woman. But I find Arabella also with the tattooes very sexy.
Beerlover

Arabella DrummondPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Rosie Jones & Arabella Drummond Photoshoot |

http://ul.to/9aqylfgr
patriot

Contributions: 739

Arabella DrummondPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:39 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

First I've seen of her or this thread but it just goes to shoot the idiocy of the nuts crew.

She does not have the look to be doing either that soft focused shoot or the bright colorful cheery one.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Arabella DrummondPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:42 am    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
Rosie Jones & Arabella Drummond Photoshoot |

Nuts need to update their wardrobe

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Arabella DrummondPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:40 pm    Subject: Arabella Drummond Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
Rather a mutant Wokie.

Without whole tattooes she would be an absolute sharp woman. But I find Arabella also with the tattooes very sexy.

Totally agree. I like tattoos when it's small like the one Kate Upton has on her hand that is barely recognizable, and I love the stars Lucy has on her wrist, but this is just overboard. Thumb Down
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: