Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:50 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Hi, ive been thinking of trying it out but never got round to it, just wanted to know the expected wait involved etc. But at the end of the day you get your pic signed by LUCY PINDER!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:24 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Expected wait... well I am still waiting for my copy of Lucy's 2010 calendar Sad mind you that might have something to do with my having sent it to Neon not realising that Lucy had already changed to Girl Management when I sent it. Given that I included one for Dib in the same package and there are several lots of prepaid postage to be taken account of as a result I am distinctly displeased not only by the lateness but by the financial loss Sad

With Neon the expected wait could have been nearly a year, because they were terminally hopeless... it didn't make them any money sending stuff on so they couldn't be bothered. One hopes that Girl Management are a lot better but I haven't sent anything via them yet Smile
RockyMoney

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:54 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Doesn't Lucy's mum run the forum?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:05 am    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't see the relevance Confused the only connection I can see - and it's a pretty tenuous one - is that she blamed the 11-month delay on the post office, when in reality it was Neon's fault. It's down to the management agency to pass material for signing on to Lucy - as it says on the contact page, that's how one gets hold of signed pics.
RockyMoney

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:20 am    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

I was just curious, i read it on their and wasnt sure. Thats all, i wasnt talking about any other stuff.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:27 am    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

ROFL I see now, you win the Non-Sequitur Award of the Week Hehe
RockyMoney

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:34 am    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Pigeon knows Latin, i know some to.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:47 am    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Lucy pulchrissima femina in mundo est Big Grin
RockyMoney

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:52 am    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

In this situation I'm just going to agree wit everything you say Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:21 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

I think I got it wrong actually Blush checking up it should be "pulcherrima".

("Well it ought to be magnissimus but it isn't", said Captain Flint. "Mag... mag... magnanimus?")

But the intended meaning is "Lucy is the most beautiful woman in the world" Big Grin looks like the online translator got mixed up between verbs and nouns!
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:08 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Latin is for noobs. Gaeilge is the best.

Try to translate this 'Is maith liom an Lucy pinder Agus an caca Milis.
RockyMoney

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Let's not start discussions like that, it doesnt matter what language you speak.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

Something like "I like Lucy Pinder and sweet cake"?

Or "Lucy Pinder is like a sweet cake"?

Knowing nothing of the grammar and less of the idiom there's a whole lot of guesswork in that Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed?Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm    Subject: Anyone here sent away a pic/poster to Lucy to get signed? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: