Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Anyone else...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Anyone else...Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:15 am    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

... starting to feel that they are almost going to die of old age before they see Lucy actually DO anything again? Anybody?

Lucy is 30 now and really needs to stop wasting the rest of her precious youth and to get more acting parts, photo shoots (maybe actually "evolve" her website as was promised, instead of just abandoning it Roll Eyes) or maybe get some TV presenting gigs. For someone of her popularity, who has said in the past that she wants to go on as long as she can, this isn't funny anymore!!!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Anyone else...Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:36 am    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

I have a feeling we may have seen the last of her for a while. However, I reckon she simply needs to come to the realisation that she won't make it as an actress and turn back to modelling before her looks start to decline. How long that will take is a different matter and only time will tell.

And even if she does come back I highly doubt her website will be improved, if it stays up, that is. The format is so utterly awful with its low quality, overshopped photos, and videos that merely feature her being photographed and are falsely advertised as Full HD when they're not. They even cut out parts of particular interest, such as bra removal, repositioning and so on.

This also applies to other models who are affiliated with the Lucy's company. Stacey Poole's website is equally bad, minus the fact she shows off a little more than Lucy and seem to be a little more in tune with her fans, but not by a lot.

As I've mentioned before, Jodie Gasson's website has a great format with high quality photos (that aren't butchered in photoshop), and videos in which Jodie teases, progressively undresses, and plays with her tits, all with her eyes locked at the video camera, apart from the BTS videos that appear along with the teasing ones.
So if glamour models want their own site, just look at her and get in touch with her agency/management.
Pinderlust

Anyone else...Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:59 am    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

But no matter how much we may want it, not all glamour / cheesecake models want to be Adult models (nor should they feel that they have to be).

I personally think that after Jordan said that Lucy "will never be anything more than a vile, overweight glamour model" Lucy has become obsessed with trying to prove her wrong by becoming an actress, and I can't necessarily say that I blame her for doing that.

The thing is though, Pigeon is right, Lucy can go on doing glamour stuff at the same time as branching out into acting. If she was doing explicit stuff, I could understand this would make acting difficult, but doing the kind of innocuous glamour that Lucy was doing shouldn't be a problem in this day and age, nor an obstacle to a successful acting career for her. After all, as soon as Keeley Hazell decided to drop glamour to pursue acting she just disappeared off the radar completely; I mean, has anyone actually seen any of her acting parts?
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Anyone else...Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:27 pm    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

Lucy will comeback. The money is there waiting for her and she'll need it when she finds how political and crappy acting is. Look at the top actresses today? Are they hot - NO! They look like anorexic death camp dying ladies.
Licy will come back make an epic site with uhq videos and pics and rake in tons of money.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Anyone else...Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:15 am    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:

The thing is though, Pigeon is right, Lucy can go on doing glamour stuff at the same time as branching out into acting. If she was doing explicit stuff, I could understand this would make acting difficult, but doing the kind of innocuous glamour that Lucy was doing shouldn't be a problem in this day and age, nor an obstacle to a successful acting career for her. After all, as soon as Keeley Hazell decided to drop glamour to pursue acting she just disappeared off the radar completely; I mean, has anyone actually seen any of her acting parts?

Keeley has had small time roles in mostly low budget short films. I've seen a few of them, nothing special. But the career dried up quick and she went back to shooting, though she has only done two shoots in the last two years and they both are crap.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Anyone else...Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:18 am    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:
Look at the top actresses today? Are they hot - NO! They look like anorexic death camp dying ladies.

Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Lawrence
Natalie Dormer
Yvonne Strahovski
Zoe Saldana

Talk about a death camp of ugly women!
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Anyone else...Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 am    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
timeleaper wrote:
Look at the top actresses today? Are they hot - NO! They look like anorexic death camp dying ladies.

Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Lawrence
Natalie Dormer
Yvonne Strahovski
Zoe Saldana

Talk about a death camp of ugly women!

Scarlett Hot Yes
Jennifer - Overrated as hell
Natalie - WTF not even 1 /10th as hot as lucy of any nuts girl
Yvonne - Pretty but doesn't blow me away like Lucy Or Holly and not built half as good
Zoe Saldana - exactly my point. Thin as a rail - not interested.

P.S. No Offense just my opinion and I think I'm in the majority when I say none of them are even half as hot and sexy and Lucy Scarlett Included.

Anyway yeah man hope Lucy does something new soon. Son of a gun. Who's second hottest sexiest : Holly Peers minus the damn tats?

Probably
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Anyone else...Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:24 am    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

FWIW there is this...

Quote:

@reynoldsfilms wrote:
auditioning hot chicks for ur 1st hollywood movie and wishing @sothcott was involved so i could have @LPinderOfficial instead, #britsarebest

@sothcott wrote:
@reynoldsfilms @LPinderOfficial me and Pinder can be on the next flight out, tell Vince!! X

@LPinderOfficial wrote:
@sothcott @reynoldsfilms I second that notion! x

@reynoldsfilms wrote:
@LPinderOfficial @sothcott dont tempt me Smile xxx

@reynoldsfilms wrote:
@LPinderOfficial @sothcott lets put it on the to do list 1 day at least Wink

Pinderlust

Anyone else...Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 pm    Subject: Anyone else... Reply with quote

Good stuff Thumb Up! Thanks

Btw Master Pigeon, any chance please that you could PM me what you mentioned on the Aussie People mag thread? Pretty please with sugar on top? Big Grin
kendallrayanne

Contributions: 2

Anyone else...Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 am    Subject: Facebook Room for Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Facebook Room dedicated to Lucy pinder

[img]http://imgur.com/2PuGAAW[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: