Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:55 am    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

Hey all,
I'm looking to know if anyone has read any proper Lucy interviews. And if they could direct me to them, or if they could post for others to read.
You see with Nuts, they ask stupid sexual questions such as "Has anyone seen you naked" or "What to you wear when doing it", you know?
I'm sure we'd all like to read a proper interview, she does seem quite smart.
Thanks
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:06 am    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

Well for starters there's the video with her and Michelle on Sally Morgans physic reading thing, and then there's her on The Weakest Link, which by the way she got voted of from because the other contestants were afraid of being beaten by her so they resorted to tactical voting which was a little cheap! Hehe I'm sure there's plenty more that i can think of but not right now as its late Hehe
SledgeHammer

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:13 am    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

Thanks RockyMonkey, I'll have a look out.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 am    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

You said that she seemed quite smart, she's smart all right Hehe I remember an issue of Nuts back in mid-late 2009, they gave a fact about Lucy in the pub ammo section. It said she has 12 GCSE's and 1 Higher so I'd say she done 'quite' well @ school! Hehe This very topic reinforces the fact that Lucy is very much capable of doing more than modelling, Shes began taking acting lessons (Is she still taking them?) so she can branch out to the TV world, Its a shame we haven't seen much of Lucy TV wise this year. GM could pull there finger out because I hope they realise there dealing with the most sought after glamour model in Britain! Big Smile
SledgeHammer

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:28 am    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

Woah, that is very well !
Well, I wish her all the best on her TV career, it's a tough one to get into to.
Too bad B*g Br*ther didn't go to well for her (I never watch that show anyway)

She has stuff to offer on TV, yet we have so many airheads with no talent what so ever.
I'd like to remind everyone of the "Go Compare Guy" and "Cheryl Cole"
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:59 am    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

Too bad indeed, I think it is hardly a coincidence that Lucy's TV appearances since then have been so much less frequent than before it. Not to mention that such career damage was entirely predictable before she even went on it, since a calm, pleasant, well-behaved person is never going to come over well on a show whose audience revels in scummy behaviour and feels let down if they see someone just being nice and normal; Neon should be strung up for putting their profits ahead of Lucy's wellbeing in that way, it was a total dereliction of responsibility.

And I completely agree with you about the stupid sexually-oriented questions in the magazine interviews... pointless, boring, and certainly doesn't help show what a talented person Lucy really is Smile

Here are the two appearances RockyMoney mentioned... the "star psychic" thing is of course all a big con. I don't have much time for people like that - not only is it well out of order to use trickery to mess with people's heads like that, it also discredits the very few - vanishingly rare, indeed, but certainly not non-existent - genuine instances of such phenomena. But it is certainly a nice clip of Lucy and Michelle...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - with Sally Morgan so-called "star psychic"

...And here's Lucy on "The Weakest Link"... this particular video has been heavily edited to cut out everyone other than Lucy; I do have a more complete version which I must try and remember to process and upload Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - "The Weakest Link" 2007

What else have we got? Well, there's this short clip...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Interview - RAF Nose Art

There are Lucy's radio appearances on Absolute Radio... not exactly interviews, but certainly examples of Lucy "being herself". Here's the second one...
lucy-pinder-absolute-radio-25-07-09-01.mp3 38MB

Unfortunately I don't seem to have the first one available and I can't even retrieve it from backup because my DVD drive has packed up Weep - could anyone who downloaded lucy-pinder-absolute-radio-tim-shaw-08-05-09.mp3 please get in touch with me??!! Blush

Also Lucy's appearance on the Charlie Crocker show, albeit not as unrestricted as one would like...
lucy-pinder-charlie-crocker-interview-radio-solent-03-03-09.mp3

Then these are really jolly good - Lucy being "interviewed" on the "Book at Bedtime" set by the Nuts TV work experience bod. Though he's a bit useless and it's not long before Lucy turns the whole thing round so she's in charge of the interview! Big Grin She really would make a cracking chat show host...

Lucy Pinder - Nuts TV - "Interview"

This one's a bit limited, it's Lucy talking about her boobs but in a less pointless way than the usual mag fodder. The title is pretty inappropriate really; I gather the original programme featured a lot of women with big boobs and expected them to be complaining about it. Lucy isn't Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Interviewed - "My Body Hell"

This is a nice one of Lucy talking about her screen ambitions...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Just For The Record - Film Ambitions Interview

And then let us not forget Lucy's stint presenting Nuts TV. With the free and easy atmosphere of the Nuts TV live show, these videos serve as excellent examples of Lucy just being herself, as well as showing just what a very good TV presenter Lucy is...

Lucy Pinder presenting the Nuts TV Live Show

SledgeHammer

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 am    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

Great post Pigeon, many thanks.
Perhaps we could get in touch with Nuts, tell em what we think of the interviews.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:52 pm    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

then theres this one
http://dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/38450/EXCLUSIVE-Lucy-Pinder-Why-I-covered-up-for-so-long-/
SledgeHammer

Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews?Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 pm    Subject: Any 'Proper' Lucy interviews? Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
then theres this one
http://dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/38450/EXCLUSIVE-Lucy-Pinder-Why-I-covered-up-for-so-long-/

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: