Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

Contributions: 31

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:56 am    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

After filing "Waarrior Savitri" it appears that Ms. Pinder has disappeared. No public photos of her attending movie premieres or public events. Have there been any sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Can anyone explain why her website has not been updated for over one year? Did she have a falling out with Girl Management or Damien Morley or did she just get sick of it? Very strange that the sources of her income-Nuts magazine, Lucy Pinder website and the newspaper and magazine photos have all gone away. Either she made enough money to live on or just got fed up and said enough. She recently posted an Instagram message "Trust Your Gut". Appears she is practicing what she preaches. I realize she is focusing on her acting career but she needs to hire a better agent to get her more and better acting roles. Perhaps she trusted her gut and "Waarrior Savitri" will be her breakout role. Here' s hoping!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:05 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

I wish her well but she really needs to work on her PR.

I'm sure myself and others respect her wish to retire from modelling (if this is indeed what has happened). All we ask / wish is that she had retired in a more "ceremonial" manner.
Nick

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:19 pm    Subject: Lucy pinder sightings in the UK Reply with quote

Good points Pinderlust. The lack of a grand farewell could be due to one of two reasons:
1-Despite her appearing topless and becoming famous and wealthy in the process she strikes me as a somewhat shy and private person. Seems incongruous that a beautiful woman who takes off her clothing and is photographed in her birthday suit would be shy and private but my feeling is the public Lucy Pinder is 180 degrees from the private Lucy Pinder. I believe she looked at Glamour Modeling as a job that was an easy way to make gobs of money but when the cameras were put away she was not that person. So in a sense she has been acting all these years but no one recognized that she has been acting. I have seen photos of all the English glamour models and by far she is the most beautiful of them all. I do believe she is a very good screen actress she just needs a bigger movie role. To prove my point about her being a private person I have never seen a photo of her with a boyfriend except when she was 18 or 19 and she was dating Daniel Hooper. Find it hard to believe the tabloids like the Daily Mail would not have a photo but they do not seem to exist.
2-May want to keep the glamour model door open for the future. I am surprised she has not gotten more traditional modeling jobs for clothing, perfume, makeup etc. Any idea who her agent is? I know at one point she had Dave Reid at Neon Management but that was a number of years ago. She does need a good agent to get her the roles to take her to stardom. I think she is a better actress than Kelly Brook and Ursula Andress.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:00 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

I recall reading an old interview, article, or something where Lucy mentioned that had she not been approached that day on Bournemouth beach in 2003(?), she would never have gone into modelling in the first place. It was never an industry/career she saw herself getting into, I believe she was working as an officer assistant or something at the time, so it doesn't surprise me at all that she's a private person and appears to go "off radar" quite frequently.

This sort of personality has also taken its toll on her fan base. She never interacts on social media with anyone she doesn't have a direct connection with, and she never responds to criticism.

Her website suffered from this, because ever though there was an option for subscribers to provide feedback on the content (which I used myself as often as possible, because why not?), they just ignored all of it. I believe if Damien Morley/UK Centrefolds had listened to said feedback, their brand would be much more popular and respected today. It's a shame that they have managed to get so "big name models" contracted over the last few years, since all their sites are equally boring and contain the same, excessively airbrushed photos in sub-par quality and boring "behind the scenes" style videos, and I doubt this will ever change. I guess they pay better than the others.

Sorry for getting off topic.
Nick

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:18 am    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere Reply with quote

All valid points lolsmasher. I noticed that she only posts Monday through Friday on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or TSU which is keeping in mind that she views it as work and she wants her weekends free. Key point is what she does to earn money as an occupation is not who she is as a person. Goes back to your point she did not grow up wanting to be a glamour model and fell in to the occupation. As such she is able to compartmentalize different parts of her life and keep them separate. I understand your points about the website www.lucypinder.info. It appears the website is frozen in time like the pyramids. You would think that Damien Morley and his firm Girl Management and Lucy Pinder would make some effort to keep it going to collect the revenues. It appears that her sources of income are calendar sales of which it appears that Damien Morley was the photographer, TSU website revenue and acting fees of which so far in 2015 was Waarrior Savitri. The fact that the Lucy Pinder website is frozen makes me think she got tired of the same old same old and despite making money wanted to get on with the next phase in her life. Some of her girlfriends such as Jemma Bolt and Frayer Lee are having babies. I have raised two children and cannot for the life of me understand why a woman would want to raise a child without a husband as it is hard work. Not sure if Miss Pinder wants children at this point in her life. At one point while hosting the show Looser Women she half joking referred to children in utero as "parasites". She was laughing when she said it but made me believe she enjoys her life as a single woman.
lolsmasher

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:46 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

Damien Morley strikes me as a peculiar individual. I mean, he's got all these highly sought after models at his disposal and has the opportunity to make so much more money than he currently is, and all he needs to do is change a few things.

The photos need to be in higher quality, at least 2000x3000, which is more or less considered the standard resolution these days, and he needs to tone down on the airbrusing. This would also lower the time it takes to get the photos prepared. The only thing he does do right is the quantity. Over 100 photos per set is more than acceptable.

Then there's the matter of the videos. I'm going to be using Stacey Poole as an example here; Her site is basically identical to Lucy's, with the only difference being that Stacey posts selfies from time to time, which funnily enough are in higher quality/resolution than the photo sets themselves.

Anyway, Stacey has done some great work for Only Tease, Layered Nylons and even Pinup Files, and she's clearly shown that she's willing to strip down and tease in front of the camera, she's quite good at it if I do say so myself. This is the kind of videos people would expect to find on her own website, but that's unfortunately not the case. Sure, there have been two exceptions to this, they were christmas themed and came out one after the other about 1,5 years ago, and that's been it.

The subscription price is also way too steep (around 30/month I think it is) for a mere two updates a month.

My point it, Damien Morley clearly possesses enough brainpower to understand that people want to see purposefully shot "point of view style" videos, but I cannot for the life of me understand why he doesn't shoot videos like these more often. Why he gets so much praise from the models is beyond me.
Nick

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:14 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

Well thought out constructive comments lolsmasher! You have done something most people refuse to do which is use their brain and think. On the Girl Management website it lists Lucy Pinder as "Creative Director". Do you think that is a real job that she goes to work daily for or is that an honorary title that Damien Morley gave her to thank her for making him a small fortune? It seems to me that Girl Management has all the top Glamour Models under contract so new Glamour Models will want to go where all the top models work. Appears to me that Damien Morley started out as a photographer and managed to build up the top agency in the UK. He posts all the time about model shoots in exotic locales. He is a very good photographer but I agree that the photos could use a higher pixel resolution. I have been to the Lucy Pinder public website and was considering subscribing but there have been no updates to the public site in over one year. Do you think Lucy Pinder and Damien Morley had a falling out or did she just get sick on glamour modeling? Since I am in the U.S. never saw NUTS magazine until the final issue. Seems the feminists in the UK have it in for all the lad mags. Appears Miss Pinder read the tea leaves and saw the handwriting on the wall and since the magazines that were paying her were closing down she decided to call it a day. Not sure what your day job is but Damien Morley could use a right hand man like you to run his empire. My take is that Damien Morley is a one man band and does not delegate responsibility well. Just my two cents worth.
lolsmasher

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:35 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

I'm just trying to provide some actual insight instead of answering with something like "omg damien morley sux" or "lucy should do pr0n".

The creative director title is just, well, a title, because as far as I'm aware, Lucy hasn't done anything for the company besides being affiliated with them.

Lucy more or less retired around a year ago, but it didn't have anything to do with Morley. She had been modelling since 2003 and wanted to do something else, but she never had a "farewell shoot", which has p**sed off a lot of people. She's only 31, so she still has a few years left in her if she does want to model again.
Nick

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

All of your comments and insights lolsmasher are as what you English say are "Spot On". Perhaps it was a case of finishing returns where she was doing the same modeling for less money plus after 11 years of posing it must have become trite. Strange thing is she seems to have stopped all modeling no Lucy Pinder website, no Pure Rally, no m*db*ll Rally, no NUTS, no Girl Management. Appears she is still selling calendars, still selling posters and posting to TSU website. Do think if Damien Morley was using his head he would ask Lucy Pinder for her creative input since she has been a top model in the UK for a decade. The other models have come and gone and she remained on the Queen. Let's hope there is more to come.
Pinderlust

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:29 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

The thing is though that even if she had done a properly announced "Final" shoot with all the bells and whistles she still could have changed her mind and come back again later (people do this all the time), but at least we wouldn't all be left in uncertainty that way. It's curious that even though the last shot sets on her website had "last" in the actual name of the video files, the shoots were not called "last" on the actual advertising of the home page itself (just regular names like "new underwear" and "just out of the shower").

We can all watch this space I guess but I think the time has definitely come when we have to admit to being deluded in expecting much more modelling from her and certainly as more and more time goes by there's less and less chance of it.
lolsmasher

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:42 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

It all comes down to her inability to properly communicate with her fans. She could just have tweeted that she was going on a hiatus from modelling to do something else, just to let her followers know what she was doing and not leave them wondering where she'd gone and whether she'd be back. She's lost a lot of respect due to this kind of behaviour.
Pinderlust

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:59 pm    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

From now on I will call her "Cool Hand Lucy" - "What we have here is a failure to communicate" Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere?Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:13 am    Subject: Any Lucy Pinder sightings in the UK or elsewhere? Reply with quote

ROFL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: