Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:23 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

I reckoned these were good enough to merit a thread of their own rather than putting them in the "assorted" thread Big Smile

Words fail me... Cloud 9

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:58 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Bow jawdropping pics. lately ive realised that i prefer her pics where shes wearing clothes...but her boobs are still out in all their glory Hehe. and thankfully theres lots here.
these look like pics that wouldve been released through her mobile club but is that the dreaded CP watermark on some of them?
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:32 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

I'd have a guess at maybe calendar out takes Roll Eyes

There are sone fantastic pictures in that set Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:02 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Scratch Chin
Well, i don't understand why they merit a special thread...
#1 shows us one of these smiles we can have seen the first years, and wich are being more and more rare.
#2 merits to appear for the worst in a lingerie catalog, for the better on the cover of a select magazine.
The others are made of pure superficial aesthetic for wich they are incensed on and on to stage her boobs and legs by any less and less imaginative ways.
But maybe, there's only that which pleases... Shrug
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 am    Subject: Wow Reply with quote

Quite simply...stunning.

5 and 6 would be favourites of mine.
snowflake

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 am    Subject: Re: Wow Reply with quote

Skillgannon wrote:

Please, it would be interesting if you say us more exactly why. Smile
Exchange opinions & ideas is good. Wink
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:01 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Great job cleaning them P Thumb Up!
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:20 pm    Subject: Re: Wow Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Skillgannon wrote:

Please, it would be interesting if you say us more exactly why. Smile
Exchange opinions & ideas is good. Wink

Fair enough, Snowflake.
I particulary liked the outfit that Lucy is wearing. Number 5 whilst not showing too much, just shows how gorgeous she is and hints at what is underneath. Number 6 then shows you what you were just imagining.

On top of that, they both show off Lucys legs really well. I can't say I'm a 'leg' man but in those photos, they show off the curvature of her legs really well.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:50 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
is that the dreaded CP watermark on some of them?

Oh, bum... Yes, they are all off CP... I thought I'd sorted that, spent the last three days working on them Smile I still can't see it! Which ones do you mean?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Absolutely stunning pics Cloud 9 These appear to have been pics taken from her recent mobile vid shoot Smile Thanks Pigeon Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Oh, bum... Yes, they are all off CP... I thought I'd sorted that, spent the last three days working on them Smile I still can't see it! Which ones do you mean?

no worries, they look great. and if they CP logo was on all of them then you did do a great job. 3,4,5,11,12 is where i noticed the logo.
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

I fully agree, Lucy on pics no 5, 6 en 7 is divine Cloud 9
snowflake

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:42 pm    Subject: Re: Wow Reply with quote

Skillgannon wrote:
Fair enough, Snowflake.
I particulary liked the outfit that Lucy is wearing. Number 5 whilst not showing too much, just shows how gorgeous she is and hints at what is underneath. Number 6 then shows you what you were just imagining.
On top of that, they both show off Lucys legs really well. I can't say I'm a 'leg' man but in those photos, they show off the curvature of her legs really well.

I agree for the legs! Thumb Up!
Mmmh you have a foot in subtlety Skillgannon! Be carefull or you will become soon as difficult as me! ROFL
I just have the impression that i have already seen these pics and only the colour of clothes changes. Sad Do I deceive myself? Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 pm    Subject: Re: Wow Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I just have the impression that i have already seen these pics and only the colour of clothes changes. Sad Do I deceive myself? Weep

With one or two notable exceptions, all Lucy's shoots for a good year and a half or thereabouts have been exactly the same - a few pics in bra/stockings and/or a few pics in trainers and a vest top which she is stretching so as to give the impression that she is concealing lack of knickers.

What's different about this one is not the style of the shoot... it's Lucy's projection. She really has it "turned up to 11" and it hits right between the eyes Big Smile
Richard

Contributions: 228

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Nice.

I like the pics on the couch, particularly. The shadows give them a very "real feel".

Thumbs are nice, Pigeon...but we need HQ.

Don't tease. Grumpy Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: