Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:32 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Oh the pose is fine, it just looks to me like her eyes aren't quite open all the way, and not in a sultry kind of way. It just made me chuckle.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Saintness wrote:
First of all, thanks pigeon for the pics, HQ and otherwise.
Second, and this is just a hypothesis here, but maybe Lucy delegates because this modelling job of hers may not be her dream... I mean, she was discovered on a beach while going to school, right? Maybe she just wanted to see how far it would go, have some fun, maybe make some money, and now its turned into a pretty lucrative business... and maybe her heart isn't in it but she doesn't want to quit while she's still successful and making money. All while she's planning her next move or her real life's work. Who knows. Only God and Lucy, I imagine.
Discuss. Smile

Continuation of this discussion
I waited a moment before giving my opinion cos i didn't have the good image for illustrating the thing... Now I advice to see the movie "CatWoman" wich is an allegory meaning something on differents dimensions. Reckon the duality(ies) who lives in a woman (but it's true for men too) and the fact it could exist a disbalance for one or other reason.
Lucy needs to be in a protective world, then a little and closed world. She find compensation to express against her initial interiorism a certain feminity wich would look like to be the one the (male) world gives her as reference. But in reality she expresses only what men magazines want from her. She can't realize that the things could be better, but her secret ego knows what she worths really... The transformation happens in the movie at the moment she dies, put in the trash, next she took her destiny in her hands with her own real narure. Nobody want the trash for Lucy but a lot want she takes her career in her hands and express her own real nature. Here you could understand better my opinion about LP throught all my posts. Roll Eyes
So do you think she's already a catwoman when you see her pics, or do you think it's display cos she undergoes her career?
You can imagine too what can represent a cat for a person without she knows... Roll Eyes
tford

Contributions: 363

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Take note people this is the 1st and probably only time someone will mention the movie "Catwoman" in a conversation where they are trying to talk about the psyche of women.
snowflake

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:59 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

He he! Big Smile
Do you understand this or would you like some more explanations tford? Wink
tford

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:14 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

lol nah I understand I just politely disagree.
snowflake

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:32 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Mmmh! Scratch Chin You understand but you desagree... Well, wouldn't you find really polite if you answer with feeding the discussion by some explanations about why you desagree? Wink
tford

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:06 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

If Lucy didn't have a real passion for this she wouldn't keep doing it, I think she loves it. Sure it has it's tough moments and sometimes it becomes more strategy than love for the game but it's still the game and the chase and the excitement of it all. I think with your statements it almost sounds as if you're looking down on glamour modeling or feel Pinder looks down on it. But I don't think thats the case at all
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

I don't think she does either Smile she's well able to put up a spirited defence of it when the need arises Big Smile

I have heard various models - I think including Lucy - describe it as "not a proper job" or "not a real job". They are joking... but I will admit it does wind me up Smile It winds me up when I hear anyone talk about a "real job", because they don't actually mean a "real job" at all. Society is infused with the moronically stupid yet ineradicable perversion of reason that the value of a job is determined by how long you spend working at it, rather than whether you're actually doing anything useful... and 90% of the time you're not, 90% of "work" activity - if only people would admit it - achieves nothing but to prop up the dumb idea that the mere fact of working has value and the idiotic belief system that supports that idea...

The proportion of people who do have "real" jobs in any meaningful sense is pretty tiny. Doctors, police, farmers, people who maintain sewers, for example... ie. people who do something which really is genuinely useful. Something that if nobody did it we really would be screwed, not just put in the position of being forced to realise that working like dogs for the benefit of the elf-world (in the traditional, ie. sinister, sense, not the noble Tolkienish sense) of the financial system is actually a crap way to spend your life and calling the assimilation of such useful knowledge "being screwed" because it involves taking on board a new idea and discarding lifelong misconceptions.

Glamour modelling is kind of on the next level down. It is genuinely useful, not in the sense that we'd be screwed without it, but in the sense that its purpose is purely to make people happy, and to do so in an open and honest way - by appealing to basic human instincts which everybody naturally shares. Not by convincing people that they need x y and z to be happy and then using that artificially-induced belief to make them buy stuff, in the sick manner endemic to consumerist society. Glamour material sells because people like it naturally, not because other people have programmed them to like it so they can make money.

If such a thing as the stigma of "not a real job" should exist at all, it's the kind of jobs which the great majority of people do which really ought to carry it. 90% of work exists only to generate work and achieves nothing but the perpetuation of the system which creates it. Forty-hour working week? A four-hour working week would be enough to get done all the work that needs to be done, the other 36 hours are just being wasted.

1950s SF used to promise us that by now we'd be living a life of leisure with machines doing all the work. Why has this not happened? It's not because we can't manage it. We have the theoretical knowledge to make such machines, we just haven't applied it. Instead we've used our knowledge to create things that are mostly either not very useful in the first place, or are more glitzy but less useful versions of things we already have; to convince people that they can't be happy if they don't have those things; to make the things last one year when they could perfectly well last ten or to last ten years when they could perfectly well last a hundred; and for the things that really could last a hundred years, to convince people that they need to throw them away after two for no more reason than they're not "new" any more and an otherwise-identical item that was manufactured more recently is somehow better. And what for? Deliberately to make sure people do have to keep working and don't have a "life of leisure", because to have that would be "decadent" or "immoral" or "economically unsound" or some other such stupid crap. "Happy" and "free" are apparently aims less desirable than the aim of avoiding some fictional disadvantage which arises out of illogical thinking.

Glamour modelling is an area which - maybe only in a very small way, but that's still better than nothing - undermines this poisonous belief system. Lucy is in a position where, with much less wasted energy than most people have to expend for far less reward, she can attain the state of being able to live a comfortable life without ever needing to work again. She's been alive for nearly 30 years and only a third of that as an adult... She can have the same amount of time again free to do whatever she wants, while everyone else is forced to do what other people want them to do, getting up at crack of dawn every day, coming home too exhausted to think, giving a bit more of their soul to the beast every day just to keep their belly full and a roof over their heads. A normal person of Lucy's age still has 30 or 40 years of that sort of s**t to look forward to. Lucy has the opportunity to get herself into a position where she can spend those 30 or 40 years being happy and free instead. Big Grin And as I've said before, it is to help maximise that opportunity for her that I run this site Smile

...And yes, even if she did decide to spend all that time sat on her bum watching TV, that would still be a more worthwhile use of life than working in a conventional job. Because at least she would not be working to support the sick system that convinces people that they're better off enslaved.

For crying out loud... I've spent an hour and a half producing a pigeonrant about the modern socioeconomic system and all I clicked into this thread to do was post some UHQs of Lucy Hehe

snowflake

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:24 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

tford wrote:
If Lucy didn't have a real passion for this she wouldn't keep doing it

"The hunger justifies the means". You are right, it would be to cut the branch where she's sitting on. It's not glamour modelling that i look down but the links between it and Lucy. Lucy is stuck on this branch, solid, comfortable, whereas the sunlight and the bluesky are higher on the tree...

Pigeon wrote:
The proportion of people who do have "real" jobs in any meaningful sense is pretty tiny. etc...

You are right, it's necessary to do the difference between the sense given by the society and people who needs an "anti-virus" against it, and sense given by an individual and more natural needing. If i permit myself to be disturbed by Lucy's job, it's because, and it's so obvious for me, the links wich stick Lucy to glamour modelling don't permit a normal free individual evolution. Then i am far from the material question of a job with time, money and if that it permits to have a good level of (material) life or not.

Perhaps this wouldn't disturb me if she would show an other personnality, behaviour and an other way for managing her career. The actual situation seems to me a means of protection for a fragile person, adapted at her vulnerability, this what for she should have had that you called "anti-virus" in the other discussion. I can say it cos i know about what i speak, and i see it specially at Lucy's. That i could be wrong is quasi impossible, but if it is , it would be a good lesson. Smile

In this other discussion, i spoke about Stockholm syndrom, but it was an exemple. The more realistic syndrome would be the one who sticks a whore to her pimp. A man needs to express some needings which correspond exactly at the affective lacks of certain kind of women. For having what she needs, the woman accepts to be objectalized until, why not, prostitution. Wry

Pigeon wrote:
"Happy" and "free" are apparently aims less desirable than the aim of avoiding some fictional disadvantage which arises out of illogical thinking.

Do you feel Lucy "happy" & "free"?
Maybe i'm pretentious, but I don't fear to express that i feel: perhaps superficially she is, more deeply it's less certain. Athough... it could be the everybody's case! Hehe
These aims can be less desirable too when it's a survival question for compensating some affective lacks (i.e. with job, but i believe you already know cos I think we already discussed about it Roll Eyes ). Plus, these aims can be totally illusory depending on the way we find them. If the way looks like too easy, it's necessary to wonder if there's not a problem. You already often spoke about "suggestion" and "auto suggestion", well, you know that this has an insidious role, in particular in Lucy's career, and by extension in her whole life as in ours... Things are never so simple!... Spinning Eyes

I don't believe humans need firewall because the world would be too boringly perfect, but the quest of antivirus is something more interesting. Smile And I can say you cos you seem to like Tolkien world, that it's an exemple of stories as The Lords of The Rings wich symbolizes well it (that could explain its popular success). In particular that it could be neverending story. Smile It's like if Lucy lives in the happy Shire, not aware at all about what happens... Hehe until a wizzard comes! Hehe
tford

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Right like I said I agree more with pigeon and politley disagree with you. I think you are wrong good sir, I see where you are coming from but again it seems rooted in an attitude that glamour modeling is somehow beneath something. There are 3 major things historians and archeologists remember and study about a society: architecture, politics/war and culture. Guess what is a part of culture? Models! Athletes! Most statues and paintings in national museum are centuries old statues of models and leaders. A woman like Lucy Pinder would have stood and posed for such statues and centuries later would be viewed in a museum. This tree you speak of doesn't exist, it only exists in an individual's mind. What? become a full time actress or singer? What do singers want to be? Actors! What do actors want to be? Models! That's wha\y someone like Kristen Stewart can end up on the cover of Vogue despite not being a model. Lucy is living the dream of course she may want to do more, but you can be an actress, musician, whatever you're whole life. Modeling is harder and she has a gift for it.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Guys i have a complain...i want to read everything thats put up here..i really do...but these posts are so long that i can never get past the first few sentences...is there a way to put forth whatever u'r trying to convey without completely putting off the target audience

Last edited by sexybeast on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

TL;DR
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Big Laugh
tford

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:35 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Guys i have a complain...i want to read everything thats put up here..i really do...but these posts are so long that i can never get past the first few sentences...is there a way to put forth whatever u'r trying to convey without completely putting off the target audience

lol well I kept mine one paragraph long
snowflake

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:33 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

tford wrote:
Right like I said I agree more with pigeon and politley disagree with you. I think you are wrong good sir, I see where you are coming from but again it seems rooted in an attitude that glamour modeling is somehow beneath something.
Exact! I prefer that you can understand it this way! Smile Nevermind if you don't understand why, we are not here to give lessons each others or to convince, only to discuss and exchange feelings and points of view. Wink

Quote:
There are 3 major things historians and archeologists remember and study about a society: architecture, politics/war and culture. Guess what is a part of culture? Models! Athletes! Most statues and paintings in national museum are centuries old statues of models and leaders. A woman like Lucy Pinder would have stood and posed for such statues and centuries later would be viewed in a museum.
Why not, I am agreed for comparating glamour industry and culture.
You feel rightly that Lucy's image represents something universal in time and place for humans.

Quote:
This tree you speak of doesn't exist, it only exists in an individual's mind.
Exact! That's exactly what I expressed. In fact, it exists in each individual's mind. Do you reckon that Lucy should forget it cos she serves a social interest?

Quote:
What? become a full time actress or singer? What do singers want to be? Actors! What do actors want to be? Models! That's wha\y someone like Kristen Stewart can end up on the cover of Vogue despite not being a model. Lucy is living the dream of course she may want to do more, but you can be an actress, musician, whatever you're whole life. Modeling is harder and she has a gift for it.
He he! Tford, some people are naturally and in their whole life actors, singers and models Hehe ... but it's not their job, only their way of surviving. I think i'm agree with you when you say modeling is harder. To erase its own personnality to become a tool, to accept its body doesn't belongs to itself the time when it's sold to cameras... Headache if this isn't done for money, then can you imagine what is the compensation in benefit? I think no. This gift you speak about, is for me better like ball and chain. This mecanism is one of these invisible links with that people think right to call chance.

sexybeast wrote:
Big Laugh Ask to Pigeon a filter for not making my posts appear on your screen! ROFL

Thank you Tford for this discussion. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: