Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Great find P Thumb Up! ...But i think u and Mr.Ons posted the same picture on different threads Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

I reposted it on here so it was in with all the rest of them Smile
sexybeast

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:25 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Here's another HQ from this shoot Big Grin

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:10 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

That shall be my new desktop Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:12 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Super-deadly pic P Thumb Up! ...just look at her Cloud 9 ...why she won't take her business in her own hands and deprive her fans of regular appreciable material..will always be a mystery to me Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:42 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

(I guess there's a "not" missing from that somewhere? Wink)

Yes, it's a complete mystery to me too...

Lucy seems to be a compulsive delegator... if it's possible to get someone else to do something for her instead of doing it herself, that's what she does. She'll do the actual posing, but every other aspect she'll get other people to handle it for her.

This baffles me entirely, for two reasons... One being that my own modus operandi is the direct opposite. I refuse to delegate. If it's at all possible to do something myself instead of getting other people to do it for me, then that's what I'll do, even if it involves learning new skills or buying expensive equipment just for the one job. Because the only thing you can trust other people to do is to bugger the job up.

The other reason is... the number of times Lucy has entrusted other people to do stuff for her and they have indeed buggered the job up. Yet she not only carries on getting people to do stuff for her, she carries on getting the same people to do stuff for her even when they repeatedly bugger it up. Even when what they're buggering up is something as important as her whole career.

I really, really can not understand how someone as intelligent as Lucy can have such an enormous blind spot Confused

('Course, if she delegated the mobile site to me... Smile it'd only take me a few days to get it up and working, and I'd eliminate the update delays by getting the material from the photographers myself instead of going via GM Smile)
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:03 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Great post Pigeon Thumb Up! You are fast becoming someone who gives Yoda a run for his money on wisdom Big Smile

(I mean Yoda from the movies NOT those terrible vodaphone ads Vomit )
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:40 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

First of all, thanks pigeon for the pics, HQ and otherwise.

Second, and this is just a hypothesis here, but maybe Lucy delegates because this modelling job of hers may not be her dream... I mean, she was discovered on a beach while going to school, right? Maybe she just wanted to see how far it would go, have some fun, maybe make some money, and now its turned into a pretty lucrative business... and maybe her heart isn't in it but she doesn't want to quit while she's still successful and making money. All while she's planning her next move or her real life's work. Who knows. Only God and Lucy, I imagine.

Discuss. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

"Only you and God know, and he's not saying" - as my chemistry teacher (RIP) used to say Smile

Very hard to make much comment due to lack of information - after all how Lucy conducts her life outside of modelling/public stuff is an unknown quantity Smile I do get the impression (from interviews and other comments etc) that it's a general tendency though - not just something she does for work... eg. I strongly suspect she always gets any work that needs doing on her car at an Audi main dealer, and has had several sets of brake discs fitted unnecessarily as a result Wry

You do get people who lack confidence in their mental abilities and so tend to avoid learning new stuff in favour of getting other people to do it. Again, both from interview comments etc and from her characteristic modesty being more deep-seated than mere politeness, it appears that Lucy is like this... which is sad, because not only is she definitely bright, she's shown several times that when she does do something completely new she does it so well that you'd never guess she hadn't been doing it for years Big Smile (perhaps The Real Hustle is the prime example Smile)

I think the other big point though is the length of time Lucy has been modelling and the number of times she's said how much she enjoys it Smile It's true that she regarded it as a casual dabble at first... but she seemed to take it to heart pretty thoroughly once it became clear that it was set to be a lot more than that Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:51 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Iiiiin with the rest of them... Smile

sexybeast wrote:
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

And another HQ Big Grin

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:49 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Thud
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:04 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Looks like I was a bit too quick off the mark posting that. We now have it in about double the size Big Grin - Along with another one Big Grin

Richard

Contributions: 228

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Goodness these file sizes are starting to get big.

4...5...7mb!

Gonna need a bigger hard drive. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: