Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:11 am    Subject: Re: Wow Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

I just have the impression that i have already seen these pics and only the colour of clothes changes. Sad Do I deceive myself? Weep

If you are going to break this down that much. Out of how many shoots Lucy has done in her career you are always going to find repeat poses and styles. The problem been at the moment though as Pigeon has sort of pointed out. These style of pictures seems to be the craze over the last about 18 months and not just with Lucy doing them.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:26 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Thanks to the Master Pigeon! These are lovely...

I recognise all of them except 7-12 from the official site videos. I assume the videos from that part haven't been released yet...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:00 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Thanks to the Master Pigeon! These are lovely...

Blush

Robster wrote:
I recognise all of them except 7-12 from the official site videos. I assume the videos from that part haven't been released yet...

In which case it would seem logical to exhort people to go and see those videos Smile

And, moreover, to extend the hope for the free release of the HQs of these pics to further support that exhortation. Because, let's face it, there is essentially zero incentive for anyone to shell out for the mobile site as things stand, and even the hardcore fans are reluctant to sign up... so the availability of some worthwhile samples will provide a bit of incentive and help it to be slightly less of an abject failure than it will be without any incentive Smile
erolleon

Contributions: 18

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:46 am    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I'd have a guess at maybe calendar out takes Roll Eyes

Naughty naughty pose....like it much
There are sone fantastic pictures in that set Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 pm    Subject: Re: Wow Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:

If you are going to break this down that much. Out of how many shoots Lucy has done in her career you are always going to find repeat poses and styles. The problem been at the moment though as Pigeon has sort of pointed out. These style of pictures seems to be the craze over the last about 18 months and not just with Lucy doing them.

Yeah and it disturbs me. Wry I don't see a sense in these pics. They are neither artistic nor with a sense of frank sexual expression. They express nothing, they just showing boobs, for frustate voyeurs perhaps. And Lucy doesn't seem anymore like a model, but a beast of circus employed for showing her breast at different sauces. The sauces create the illusion we can see in a new or different way but i'm not a sucker! (in french I'd say: like a pigeon Big Grin )
Fortunately i don't pay for that. I suppose this shoot was for Nuts... Real customers and fans should make their voice be heard cos i find that 18 months is quite a long time of non evolution. A lot of people are less patient when it's about mobile phones... Hehe

Pigeon wrote:

With one or two notable exceptions, all Lucy's shoots for a good year and a half or thereabouts have been exactly the same - a few pics in bra/stockings and/or a few pics in trainers and a vest top which she is stretching so as to give the impression that she is concealing lack of knickers.
What's different about this one is not the style of the shoot... it's Lucy's projection. She really has it "turned up to 11" and it hits right between the eyes

I'm confused Pigeon but i don't understand the idiom "turned up to 11". Shrug

Thanx all both for your reactions! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:06 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

"Turned up to 11" ... it's from volume knobs on amplifiers and things being labelled from 0 to 10. So 11 is off the top of the scale... a band which is playing with their amplifiers "turned up to 11" are really blasting it Smile

Similarly in these photos Lucy is really blasting it with her projection... the indefinable stuff she sends to the camera which makes the pics really come to life, and without which they'd just be random pics of a semi-naked woman. The thing which makes a model an actress and not just someone with her clothes off.

All good models can do this, even if they don't realise they're doing it... if they couldn't they'd not be great models Smile and Lucy is doing it really powerfully in these pics. The overt style may be the usual unoriginal Nuts-esque stuff, but there is a special quality to them which defies analysis but is as powerful as if Lucy grabbed your shoulders, looked you in the eyes and said "look at me" Big Smile

Only from your comments it seems that it doesn't work on you Sad which is a shame... but then I guess if all models could make it work the same on everyone then we'd all like the same models the same amount Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm    Subject: Re: Wow Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

We now have an HQ of one of these Big Grin

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Only from your comments it seems that it doesn't work on you Sad which is a shame... but then I guess if all models could make it work the same on everyone then we'd all like the same models the same amount Smile

You are right. I think simply we haven't the same sensitivity. It's a subjective parameter wich Dionysus would like not to see. But, otherwise, the things wich gather together around Lucy Pinder should be the same. We can't really explain to ourselves what they are, but if we could, we would discover they are the same.

Pigeon wrote:
Similarly in these photos Lucy is really blasting it with her projection... the indefinable stuff she sends to the camera which makes the pics really come to life, and without which they'd just be random pics of a semi-naked woman. The thing which makes a model an actress and not just someone with her clothes off.
All good models can do this, even if they don't realise they're doing it... if they couldn't they'd not be great models and Lucy is doing it really powerfully in these pics. The overt style may be the usual unoriginal Nuts-esque stuff, but there is a special quality to them which defies analysis but is as powerful as if Lucy grabbed your shoulders, looked you in the eyes and said "look at me"

Now about these pics precisely, I tried again but what you say is not obvious for me. So I'm wondering where the difference comes from... Scratch Chin The effect you describe is the same than i can feel with old pic of the "old age vs new age - round 4" thread, and other art pics you know. Read my analysis. If you make the same type of analysis with one these pics, maybe i could understand better the points wich bring some worth in your feeling. Wink Perhaps, are you more sensitive to a gentle, complicit, maternal, reassuring attitude. The sweet and "protective" side of the feminine force. Protective in the sense where the notion you have of your male building is not attacked, shaked up. Is it the idea? But I feel a kind of bad (not full) acting about that in these pics. Shrug

Pigeon wrote:
"Turned up to 11" ... it's from volume knobs on amplifiers and things being labelled from 0 to 10. So 11 is off the top of the scale... a band which is playing with their amplifiers "turned up to 11" are really blasting it Smile

pogo wrote:
It's a quote from the film "This Is Spinal Tap" Snowflake. The film is a mock documentary (or mockumentary ) about a UK heavy metal band called Spinal Tap (so more of a rockumentary ) and their doomed to fail efforts to export their music to America.

Ok thanks! Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Fantastic HQ, bring on the rest of them! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Heeeere comes aaaaaaaa.....notherone Big Grin

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Will we see the full set in HQ? Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Dunno Smile they're trickling out but I have no idea how many will trickle...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:17 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Huuuuugghh-Haaagghhh Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Amazing new Lucy Pinder picsPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:00 pm    Subject: Amazing new Lucy Pinder pics Reply with quote

Seems another one has trickled.... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: