Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Amazing Lucy Pinder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diokletija

Contributions: 45

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:10 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:46 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Yes Lucy Pinder is amazing.

The trouble is that in addition to all her amazing qualities she is also:

-Amazingly good at keeping her fans in the dark about what's going on

and

-Amazingly good at wasting time (apparently).

Sad
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:15 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Mmmh! It smells like a good discussion! Smile
Pinderlust, you seem to judge Lucy by staying on an old point of view on her career.

Look at the end of the thread "Is Lucy Quitting?" and the link to her last interview... She stoped glamour modeling and her affairs with UK Centrefolds (i.e Damian Morley) who managed her commercial website.

Look at Page 104 of "Several assorted Lucy pics" thread and you will see that she doesn't waste time: she recently pose for a mysterious photoshoot and for a new headshot for her new agency...

Are you saying that you don't support her in this new career? Smile
Marty

Contributions: 562

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:48 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

I think what Pinderlust is saying Snowflake is she seems to forget she has an army of fans and is, for the most part, keeping them in the dark about her career change. It wouldn't take much for her to post on her Twitter account about her current career plans etc.
snowflake

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Marty! Wink
But it stays a question of point of view... If you just feel Lucy, if you don't expect something from her, well you have no reason to complain.
If fans expect always more attention, consideration and breast-feeding ( Hehe ) from Lucy, well it's better if they solve some problems with their mothers.
I was amazed like you that there was no official statement in media about that. So whatever we say she stays really and deeply amazing! Big Laugh

I just hope: new career so... new com. Pray
kjwx109

Contributions: 15

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:11 am    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Good to see Lucy on p3 of the Midweek Sport this week.
[img]http://www.imagebam.com/image/c93a44426975759[/img]
Pinderlust

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:28 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Thank You Marty Smile

And Snowflake, don't be such a sycophant!

I chose my words very carefully in that post. I have no problem with Lucy's glamour career finishing. The trouble is that it didn't "finish", it just "STOPPED".

Meanwhile, Lucy is saying in an interview that her glamour career was monotonous and gets in the way of an acting career, whilst continuously reminding as many people through various social media platforms as possible that she indeed used to be a glamour model. Also she is still listing herself as a model first and actress second. Does anyone not find this behaviour weird?

I have come to the conclusion (rather regrettably I must say) that Lucy is just rather rude and negligent. Look at it this way: If you were great at your job and popular and well-loved and then just walked out to do another job without handing in your notice or telling the people who've been paying your wages what you were doing, wouldn't you expect them to get a bit upset? Especially if you kept on reminding people about what you did on the job whilst saying at the same time that you never really liked it in the first place?

And in answer to your question Snowflake I do respect and support Lucy in her new direction, I've said so before many times (well I support her now more than she respects and supports her fans at least).
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

The thing that really bothers me is that people seem to think Lucy is extremely intelligent when she really isn't. She's no airhead, but she's no rocket scientist either. I really don't feel like diving deep into this topic again since I've posted about it on numerous occasions, so if you're interested in reading what I think, just go through my posting history. It should be easy to find,
Pinderlust

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:53 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Yes good points Lolsmasher and I agree that I'm sick of saying the same things over and over again, trying to make others understand.

I'm just pretty sure that when Lucy is in her mid to late 30s and older perhaps with her own kids, she will be looking back to her early 30s and wondering why she didn't make more hay while the sun shone and wondering why she ever thought that playing a corpse in a D grade movie was better for her career than doing imaginative shoots with various photographers and other Lynx/Axe type stuff. Cry
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:24 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Different strokes for different folks I guess (not sure that's the right expression). People are different and simply don't think alike. Lucy is pursuing acting because that's what she wants to do.
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:07 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Different strokes for different folks I guess (not sure that's the right expression). People are different and simply don't think alike. Lucy is pursuing acting because that's what she wants to do.

I don't have a problem with Lucy retiring. Her modeling career lasted much longer than most and I'm happy it did.

I just wish she would say something. A simple "I'm retiring from modeling to start an acting career, Thank you all for all the support." on Twitter would have been nice.

@ Pinderlust, I agree, its weird that she says her modeling is a hindrance to her acting career but on her FB she posts pictures from both lucypinder.info and Nuts magazine. smh

If she really is serious about her new career then she her FB post should be about acting, things like what project she is working on now, talk about future movie and TV appearances and maybe a few behind the scenes photos. Not reminding people that she was once a well known glamour topless model!
Pinderlust

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Glad we agree Melcin, thanks!

Yeah good luck to her with her acting, but to be honest, Lucy shall need it. She's obviously not in it for the money (very few actors can make a good living out of the industry scale).
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:52 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Just got to do some dusting off first in here lol.

Melcin114 wrote:

If she really is serious about her new career then she her FB post should be about acting, things like what project she is working on now, talk about future movie and TV appearances and maybe a few behind the scenes photos. Not reminding people that she was once a well known glamour topless model!

Sorry but no. If Lucy was serious about acting. Lucy wouldn't be appearing in extremely low budget, badly scripted, poorly filmed and terribly acted British movies. Instead would be chasing and only taking parts, even if not big. In mainstream TV and films. Even doing music videos would be higher quality of acting than Lucy is doing. These straight to DVD films do that for a reason. They are that bad the electric bill at a small cinema for one night would cost more than the entire film could make.

If Lucy was serious about acting and not just picking up any old money. Then Lucy would be signed up with a proper agency or even doing auditions everywhere to try to get proper acting jobs.
snowflake

Amazing Lucy PinderPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:38 pm    Subject: Amazing Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Pinderlust, I understand your point of view because I share it since many years Smile... but today I'm not locked behind it anymore. I can see larger.

NEWS: Lucy has a new official website wich promises a lot of surprises. And it's hard to believe it could happen. So lucypinder.info is closed and lucypinderforums.info is moving in this new website: britfox.com

She presents herself as a british actress and nothing else, excepted the fact that she created a modelling agency (Brit Fox). She presents in foreground that she's working in UK and LA.

Lucy Pinder wrote:
Helloooo and welcome to my new home on the world wide web! Im Lucy Pinder a British actress working in film and TV both in my native UK, and LA.

The amazing women is in action!

We can really say: alea jacta est! Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: