Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve1

Contributions: 1

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:37 am    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

good day - models, girl Management, damien morley - where did it all go wrong?

having read so much criticism i would like to offer an additional opinion for what its worth - on paper girl management has it all? a great stable of new and established models, in all shapes and sizes, young and old, big and small etc. when you look at some of the names on his books (and i use the term his books loosely) what have you got? emma glover, mel debling, sammy braddy, stacey poole, rae, emily o'hara, rhian sugden, kelly klein, rosie danvers, jo evans, libby smith, kym graham, fiona, alice, danni sellers, katie, and lately jess from the sun. this is a recipe for success - not failure if you are in model management. so why am i even suggesting its failed

well i popped along to companies house and what did i find?
https://companycheck.co.uk/search?term=girl+management
can you believe it - girl management is 32 thousand quid in debt? but like i say dont take my word for it - ok so it was last years accounts but you cant tell me there has been an upturn in the value of glamour modelling in the last 12 months? or maybe there has so in next years accounts everything will be turned around? have i misread something?

next subject miss poole well actually in turn all of the models on his books that he has done websites for? i know i shouldnt but i actually feel sorry for him - i feel sorry for him because he is so totally deluded - i believe he bought girl management for one pound and with that he got a ready made stable of models that presumably he could exploit - and by exploiting i mean was able to shoot for free then sell the pictures on and give what ever he thought was appropriate to the models financially in return - which isnt exactly a professional set up and of course there is no way the models can address this issue with him because he owns the agency and he owns their contract?

this leads smoothly to all of the websites he has set up/ runs/ maintains/ whatever you want to call it, now its only my opinion but what is the point in having a set of 300 pictures of say miss pooles forehead etc you know what im trying to say - please please please reduce the size of those sets of pictures unless the pictures are actually different? does anyone remember playboy? the idea was to give just enough pictures that the consumer wanted to see more - surely 50 pictures per set would be more than enough - but no - good old damien wants to show off and upload 500 pictures of raes left nipple whilst in the video of the same shoot they take a 3 minutes and turn it into a 15 by slowing it down? im not trying to be funny i can assure you. i reflect now on the whole girl management issue i mean lets not mince words here - girl management was formed by zoe/ nicola t/ nikkala stott - a model agency for women run by women - well not anymore - and lets also not forget there was a time when alison webster was involved in its hierarchy but she also got out fast - leaving the door open for amateur photographer and entrepreneur damien morely to move in - yet again im not being funny im being factual

had damien actually done anything in photography lets say -more than 12 months before he took over girl management? and this is before we get onto the person who films the video sequences - i keep on getting told its that wannabe model on his books lana? but isnt she the receptionist at girl management - and before anyone criticises me on that - i say shes a wannabe because ive not seen her published anywhere whatsoever but she is on his books - so what does that mean? so if you are going to do video for your website then get someone who is a professional to do it? unless of course like with the pictures used on the websites he has absolutely no respect for those people who are paying to view said material

im confident that is exactly how he feels - i mean why else would he use semi pro equipment instead of professional to take the pictures in the first place - (you can source in file info what was the equipment used in the pictures in photoshop )- i have to say thats pretty poor but - would i expect anything else? in conclusion probably not - the man has preyed on many a young womans hopes and dreams, provided false hopes to some, and dashed the opportunities of others all to meet his own ends, and still there will be many young women who would love to be part of his organisation completely oblivious to those that have gone before them - good luck to them

the worse thing miss poole ever did was sign with damien - but its too late now - and as for beth lily he just took the p*ss and in the end she wised up - i think weve all seen those crafty little fanny shots that him and lana had been trying to get out of beth - for god sake - give the young woman some respect she obviously never wanted to do full frontal pictures but that never stopped damien and lana from trying - pathetic! rant over.

I added some quick formatting to the post in order to make it easier to read, and I also fixed the spelling of "Damien".

/Smasher
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:07 am    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

The lack of formatting makes this very hard to read... I guess I'll have to fix it. I'll reply to the post itself tomorrow.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 4

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 pm    Subject: Re: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

Nice post Steve. One question for you: where are these crafty little fanny shots of Beth Lily that you're referring to? I think I missed that!

Thanks!

the worse thing miss poole ever did was sign with damien - but its too late now - and as for beth lily he just took the p*ss and in the end she wised up - i think weve all seen those crafty little fanny shots that him and lana had been trying to get out of beth - for god sake - give the young woman some respect she obviously never wanted to do full frontal pictures but that never stopped damien and lana from trying - pathetic! rant over.

I added some quick formatting to the post in order to make it easier to read, and I also fixed the spelling of "Damien".

/Smasher
[/quote]
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:08 pm    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

what saddest is that he has some of the most stunning curvy bigtit models of any generation in his stable and we are seeing so little of some of them

would beth have stopped modelling if she got paid? NO

its a bit like the fella who took over BHS for a penny or a pound and it went under

Stacey Poole is glam model gold and deserves consistent great photoshoots....MCG should take her on
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:44 pm    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

Morley only lives 8 and a half miles away from me Punch
BobJonz1

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:29 pm    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

Was Beth seriously not getting paid? How is that even possible? She's one of the hottest models out there!

BritBabeFan wrote:
what saddest is that he has some of the most stunning curvy bigtit models of any generation in his stable and we are seeing so little of some of them

its a bit like the fella who took over BHS for a penny or a pound and it went under

Stacey Poole is glam model gold and deserves consistent great photoshoots....MCG should take her on
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:30 pm    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

Even if MCG got Stacey her content wouldn't be that regular. Despite the short comings of DM which we have well established many times of the last few months you get regular content every 2 weeks of course it has it varying levels of actual quality to said content.

I could legit see MCG putting Stacey on the the Holly,Joey and Lucy content cycle where it is so much more infrequent then certain other girls they shoot with.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:35 pm    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

the beth lily story is very sad, the last lads mag talent found before the magazines all shut. she and lana eyre were the big boob new finds of 2015.

now she is gone from glam modelling and it was due to being swindled....very sad
BobJonz1

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:47 pm    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

How was she swindled?
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:26 am    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

The Beth Lily situation is quite sad really... if she wasn't getting paid it explains why she quit topless modelling and also why she now has a pretty openly cynical attitude.

Damien really f****d up there.... Beth has very openly gone on a fitness drive, but she appears to have gone about it the right way, not as a way to deliberately lose weight, and it doesn't appear to have affected her boobs at all...... I watched one of her latest fitness videos and she is looking really good! Had she been treated with a bit of respect by DM then they would have been sitting on a little goldmine. Instead she walked away and everyone's a loser....
DamienMorley

Contributions: 7

All other models. Girl management. Damien MorleyPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:51 pm    Subject: All other models. Girl management. Damien Morley Reply with quote

Please see

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/a-word-from-dm-t1469.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: