Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

alice goodwin
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:35 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

I figure we should get this thread back on track and away from this nonsense. Here are a few scans from Alice's latest shoot (Just FYI, these are larger versions of what's been previously posted by Pigeon):

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6601

alice goodwinPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Random_dude365 wrote:
He's only looking for attention.

Self-publicising... and winding everyone up in the process.

xxLynnexx wrote:
There has been no word at all regarding this guy and I would therefore take this as being a bit of winding up Lucy's fans.

Chris wrote:
I figure we should get this thread back on track and away from this nonsense.

Quite, I have been giving the matter some thought over the last few days.

Since, as Lynne says, there has been no official confirmation of anything britush says, and his fake so-called "official" website is not officially approved; since britush has had nothing worthwhile to say, but only self-publicises and antagonises people; and since he appears to have no interest in Lucy, but only in people's reactions to his posts - he hasn't read anything else on the forum/site, he has just bookmarked this thread to see what people say about him - I have come to a decision.

britush, consider yourself on final warning: any more self-publicising, inflammatory, or otherwise trolling posts, and you will be banned.

Any further posts on this subject on this thread will be deleted (including any responses to this post; anyone wishing to respond can PM me).

Chris wrote:
Here are a few scans from Alice's latest shoot (Just FYI, these are larger versions of what's been previously posted by Pigeon):

Eh? I haven't posted any myself; rehosted maybe, but all the contributions so far have been made by others Smile
Chris

alice goodwinPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Eh? I haven't posted any myself; rehosted maybe, but all the contributions so far have been made by others Smile

Technically, the smaller versions of what I posted were from manstyle, but you were the one who posted them, on page 2. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6601

alice goodwinPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Oh, I see what you mean Hehe I had those down mentally as a manstyle12 post, since he was the one who provided them Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 595

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

No 2010 calendar sets please. ~ P
BigOmar

Contributions: 59

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:03 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

anybody watch the performance Alice Goodwin put on Elite TV alongside Caty cole?
manstyle12

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:23 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Chris

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

How can you not? Very sexy indeed. Although, I certainly overall like Lucy better, I find Alice to be sexier.
manstyle12

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:25 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

i wanted something new Hehe
Grendel

Contributions: 278

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:01 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

I'm quite attracted to the gal also, although Lucy's better, Alice's fake ones are undeniably well made and quite good.
manstyle12

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:46 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

My awesome edited collection of Alice Goodwin:

LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9OAJBOY

p.s the whole file was too much to post.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

post your avatar pic
lucylover

Contributions: 63

alice goodwinPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Good big boobs bit not nice legs
manstyle12

alice goodwinPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

lucylover wrote:
Good big boobs bit not nice legs

Confused Punch Nono
manstyle12

alice goodwinPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: