Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

alice goodwin
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Calm down kilbs. Take a chill pill. Hehe Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Posts and comments pruned. Try and keep it down a bit please chaps.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Ok sorry Pigeon.

it just makes me mad someone taking the p out of Lucy Sad

and theres this too. I put his name into google and it came up with this DISGUSTING pr0n SITE. not going to put the link of course. but its full of FILTH and theres a pic of Lucy right in the middle of it Sad Sad Sad Thumb Down

its this pic

Is that site him its the same name and wtf is a pic of Lucy doing on a site like that. dont know if theres any more I didnt look that far. but theres that one.
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Yes, that is him. Notice the reference to MNS Media - the outfit he was going on about earlier in the thread.

Pictures of Lucy appearing on vile sites like that and other such inappropriate places is a continual problem, but unfortunately there isn't really anything one can realistically do about it. It's up to the copyright holder to complain and make them take it down, but Lucy herself generally doesn't have the copyright (which itself is thoroughly wrong, but that's a whole other rant) and those who do generally don't notice, or don't care if they do notice.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Lucys not done a shoot with another girl in a while. Who would you guys like her to be seen in a new shoot with? Id like to see Howard or strutt again.
kilbs

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Yes, that is him. Notice the reference to MSN Media - the outfit he was going on about earlier in the thread.

So whats all this hes saying about doing Lucys calendar shoot is he saying some filthy scum pr0n merchants have got their claws into Lucy Thumb Down Thumb Down Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:35 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucys not done a shoot with another girl in a while. Who would you guys like her to be seen in a new shoot with? Id like to see Howard or strutt again.

I prefer solo shoots. But in answer to your point... it would have to be Malene Big Smile

kilbs wrote:
So whats all this hes saying about doing Lucys calendar shoot is he saying some filthy scum pr0n merchants have got their claws into Lucy Thumb Down Thumb Down Thumb Down

I don't know the details of how Lucy's calendar shoot is organised this year - previous years it's been done as part of an "expedition" which has also provided the pics for features in Nuts, but I'm not sure if that's the case this year or not.

But you must notice that he is short on credibility. First he tries to convince us that a fake site, for which links are deleted off the real official site because it doesn't meet with official approval, isn't fake. Then for no apparent reason he admits that Jen has reported it to Girl because it's fake. Confused He makes some comment about getting Lucy to make a statement in favour of his fake site, without apparently realising that this wouldn't happen even if it wasn't fake. And note that his calendar-shoot post could have been made up by more or less anyone with half an idea of what's going on and doesn't constitute any kind of evidence of authority - heck, I could have posted more or less the same myself, England game and all.

I don't know what he's playing at but it's not exactly uncommon for people to make such weird statements and claims on the internet Wink
kilbs

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:25 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Thank you Pigeon if only you knew for definite.

cos it looks like

EIITHER its all a load of rubbish

OR some scumbag pr0n merchant has stitched Lucy up maybe she doesnt know theyre scumbag pr0n merchants or what.

and the OR is horrible its going to bug me until I know for sure Sad

why would he make up about doing the calendar shoot if he wasnt. but then why would some scumbag pr0n merchant be doing Lucys shoot. none of it makes sense.
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:21 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Golly, you're up late tonight, aren't you Hehe

I'm sorry I can't provide as definitive an answer as you'd like. But as I say I have no independent information as to how Lucy's calendar shoot is being organised this year, so much as I would like to I can't authoritatively refute those comments, only point out that it does not in fact require active involvement in the shoot to be able to make them. And while we would no doubt like it if Lucy was an infallible goddess, it is unfortunately true that she is only human, and therefore fallible; and she has notably been "stitched up" on two well-known occasions before by entities putting their own profit and wellbeing above Lucy's. Which of course you know about and one presumes it doesn't help your peace of mind.

However there are some relevant points which should be of reassurance. She is now with a much more responsible management company who one would hope to do their job better and form a line of defence against such things, unlike Neon who just rolled over with it under the driving force of Dave Read's greed. In the... more topically relevant previous stitch-up episode, shall we call it... she deflected adverse consequences with true Lucyish skill and emerged unscathed Big Smile And you know full well that there is no possible way on God's green earth that she would go remotely near producing such vile photos as you have seen on that website Wink

HTH Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:16 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

i havent really followed whats happened here,. So some guy on this forum said he saw Lucy in Spain watching the world cup and he was the same guy who did ??? Theirs a few blanks in this hopefully Pigeon can fill in regarding this situation
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Er, it's all on this thread - but yes it is confusing Smile

Someone calling himself "britush", who is connected with the creator of that fake Lucy website pretending to be the official one, turns up and denies that it's fake, but refuses to back up his assertion.

He claims to be able to get Lucy herself to back up his claim. Entirely unsurprisingly, she has done no such thing.

Kilbs posts on the real official website to warn people off the fake one. Someone posts a link to the fake one on his thread. The link is deleted because the site does not meet with official approval.

This britush character then posts on here that he is involved with Lucy's calendar shoot currently taking place. Whether this is true or not I cannot say for certain. He adds various bits of flannel to his post to give it an air of veracity, all of which are either common(ish) knowledge or impossible either to confirm or to refute and therefore valueless.

Bafflingly, he then says that Lucy told him his fake site has been noticed by Jen and reported to Lucy's management. If this is true, he has confirmed that his site is fake, which is a very odd thing to do considering his earlier attempts to claim that it isn't. If it's a fabrication, I utterly fail to see the point of it. It appears to be an attempt to boost his credibility but in fact it has precisely the reverse effect.

Kilbs infers from said strange post that, to coin a metaphor, britush is smiling in Lucy's face while stabbing her in the back with his fake official website. Considering this to be unacceptable behaviour (a view with which I sympathise) insults are traded and some comments made both by kilbs and by britush which I edit/delete.

Kilbs then googles britush and discovers that he/his associates are purveyors of extremely unsavoury material of a nature entirely unsuited to a Lucy context. They have a website full of such material which also includes a picture of Lucy with Eva taken from Nuts. He worries that Lucy's calendar shoot is being carried out by a "scumbag pr0n merchant" who has represented himself to her under false pretences. I have seen the website (having googled britush as soon as he showed up) and that description of its operators is accurate, but unfortunately, as I have said, I can neither confirm nor refute britush's claim of personal involvement in the calendar shoot and so can only provide "handwaving" reassurance rather than the more satisfying concrete variety.

I think that about covers the story so far Smile
Random_dude365

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

There's a lot of entertainment happening now. That guy britush is talking a load of bull crap. He's only generalizing things and that's the reason I don't believe him. He's only looking for attention.
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
He's only looking for attention.

Yes A balanced way of looking at it.

Self-publicising... and winding everyone up in the process. So don't be wound up Wink
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:04 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Guys,

Unless anything comes from the official forum it is not official!

There has been no word at all regarding this guy and I would therefore take this as being a bit of winding up Lucy's fans.

PLEASE stay calm and don't throw fuel onto the fire by replying to him,If anything is said about this on the official forum we will let you know.

Until then just lay back and enjoy the sunshine Big Smile

Lynne
Random_dude365

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Yeah you're right. Good job Lynne. Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: