Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

alice goodwin
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
britush

Contributions: 6

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

we shall agree to disagree, as you can gather i am new to this forum and i see you are an admin, which to me that could mean this is your site, if this is the case. if you wish to PM me your name and contact number for when Lucy is here she can call you give you an "official announcement" for you guys at lucy-pinder.tv

no futher comments will be made by me regarding this issue
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Yes, I do run the whole site. I'm not giving out my phone number over the internet but I can be contacted by means of the email address on the contact page (and I can determine whether any emails purporting to be from Lucy really are or not).
fan101

Contributions: 390

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

lucy shall always be the best no other can be copared with out getting a smaller vote on them LUCY #1 and the the rest only a few close 100lucy pinder 98kelly andrews 97katie marie cork 97malne etc.

LUCY SHALL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1
(TILL SHE STOPS THE GLAMOR STUFF)
kilbs

Contributions: 214

alice goodwinPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

we know for sure its fake now cos I posted on the real official site about it to say its fake. so if it was real Jen would have said so. and she hasnt. so its def fake who does this britush guy think hes trying to fool.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

alice goodwinPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

manstyle12

Contributions: 594

alice goodwinPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

yh she goes topless on elite TV
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

alice goodwinPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

and the rest lol
britush

Contributions: 6

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
we know for sure its fake now cos I posted on the real official site about it to say its fake. so if it was real Jen would have said so. and she hasnt. so its def fake who does this britush guy think hes trying to fool.

Aint trying to fool anybody Kilbs, were have you posted on the official forum so i can check this out. Lucy is over in Spain with us at the moe shooting for her calendar, she just watching the england game. Spoke to her before about this forum. she said her mother goes on her official forum and seen the officiallucypinder.com coming soon site and reported it to her management at Girl. lol - she is on the ball. maybe that was yours. 1st time i have met Lucy, and she is really nice girl.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

So her 2011 calendar is shot in Spain?
Oz67

Contributions: 12

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
yh she goes topless on elite TV

Really? I have seen some clips from the Elite programming and she always seems to go out of her way to make sure she is covered up. I'm not familiar with British TV guidelines but the night time stuff seems to be more free with the nudity than the earlier shows, where Alice seems to be on most of the time.
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

britush wrote:
she said her mother goes on her official forum and seen the officiallucypinder.com coming soon site and reported it to her management at Girl.

Her mother runs the official forum, and indeed the whole official website. There is no way on earth she would be unaware of a "new" official website. If it was real, she would already know about it and would not feel the need to report it. So notwithstanding all your denials, you have just confirmed your own site as fake. Well done.

(A user also posted a link to your fake website on the official forum, and the link was officially deleted because the site is fake.)

RockyMoney wrote:
So her 2011 calendar is shot in Spain?

It is indeed Smile
RockyMoney

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

S its getting shot in Costa Del Sol again then? or Marbella? Is she still in Spain shooting it now?
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Not sure of the exact location this year, but Marbella has been popular in the past Smile

And indeed Lucy is still away TTBOMK Smile

Was just saying to someone a few days ago that it shouldn't be long until the previews are out... though they can't appear on here of course Smile
RockyMoney

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:04 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

There will be probably be a issue of Nuts dedicated to her new calendar (heres hoping)
kilbs

Contributions: 214

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

britush wrote:
she said her mother goes on her official forum and seen the officiallucypinder.com coming soon site and reported it to her management at Girl. lol - she is on the ball..

So you didnt tell her it was you thats faking it. so youre doing the cslendar shoot and trying to stitch her up behind her back at the same time. no Im not going to do anything that helps you I hope she finds out its you and sues you. Final comment pruned. ~ P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: