Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

alice goodwin
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

alice goodwinPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:15 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Longest Alice has been off TV for this year is 14 days (tops, think it could be 10 days), not sure on the recovery etc for boobs jobs, but don't think that would be sufficient time.

So I woudl say no, no boob job, just the way these are posed and photoshop.
erolleon

Contributions: 18

alice goodwinPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Longest Alice has been off TV for this year is 14 days (tops, think it could be 10 days), not sure on the recovery etc for boobs jobs, but don't think that would be sufficient time.

Jst

So I woudl say no, no boob job, just the way these are posed and photoshop.

Just looked the hot body and boobs, what a hottest picture if two hottest creatures in the world Lucy and Alice act possed as a lesbo couples, it will be a famous story whch will loaded on Zoo and Nuts best edition.
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

alice goodwinPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:24 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:12 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Pinderlover111

Contributions: 66

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:08 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Shes got nice a body and shes good looking, perfect combo
Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:03 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Grendel

Contributions: 286

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Any chance of posting last photoshoot(s) in good quality/size? Or linking to an external resource that does? I'm kinda lazy, and googling for it almost always returns old images...
Chris

Contributions: 726

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:07 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Good God, love the bikini picture. So great to see candids of her. The Elite TV videos are nice but candid pictures are always better.
tford

Contributions: 363

alice goodwinPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Mr.Ons wrote:

This just made my day.
Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:40 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Any chance of posting last photoshoot(s) in good quality/size? Or linking to an external resource that does? I'm kinda lazy, and googling for it almost always returns old images...

Sorry, I can't find any HQ pics at the moment... Sad I'll send you a link when I found some...

Chris wrote:
So great to see candids of her. The Elite TV videos are nice but candid pictures are always better.

tford wrote:
This just made my day.

One more candid:

Though not as great as the bikini pic...
tford

alice goodwinPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Mr.Ons wrote:
Grendel wrote:

Sorry, I can't find any HQ pics at the moment... Sad I'll send you a link when I found some...

Chris wrote:
So great to see candids of her. The Elite TV videos are nice but candid pictures are always better.

tford wrote:
This just made my day.

One more candid:

Though not as great as the bikini pic...

Not as great but still appreciated!
Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:49 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

tford

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:46 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Yummy! Love me some Alice!
Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: