Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

alice goodwin
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

alice goodwinPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:58 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Wow, she's really lost weight. Either that, or the picture is heavily Photoshopped. Maybe both.

She looks deformed in body so I'd say the latter. She has had her breast done again recently to a larger size.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

alice goodwinPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:02 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Photoshop I would say, No boob job within the last 12 months, pretty sure just the one several years ago.
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

alice goodwinPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:08 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Chris wrote:
Wow, she's really lost weight. Either that, or the picture is heavily Photoshopped. Maybe both.

She looks deformed in body so I'd say the latter. She has had her breast done again recently to a larger size.

that pic is from her twitter page, she took a picture of a picture that was on a monitor.... thats why it looks a bit off. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

alice goodwinPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

BaBaBooey wrote:
she took a picture of a picture that was on a monitor....

Why do people do that? I've seen several people post pics on twitter that way, including people who are by no means technically illiterate. And all it does is make the whole process more complicated for a worse result. Why don't they just upload the pic straight off the PC? Screwy
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

alice goodwinPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:30 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
BaBaBooey wrote:
she took a picture of a picture that was on a monitor....

Why do people do that? I've seen several people post pics on twitter that way, including people who are by no means technically illiterate. And all it does is make the whole process more complicated for a worse result. Why don't they just upload the pic straight off the PC? Screwy

according to her post she was on the set and wanted to share something, I don't think she had access to the original files.
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

alice goodwinPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:38 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

erolleon

Contributions: 18

alice goodwinPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:42 am    Subject: Re: alice goodwin Reply with quote

ade125 wrote:
guyz can any one post her pics

Lucy is my 1st favourite and the best, and Alice is my 1.25th (not second) choice.
erolleon

alice goodwinPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:49 am    Subject: Re: alice goodwin Reply with quote

[quote="erolleon"]
ade125 wrote:
guyz can any one post her pics

My best hope is, Lucy will arrange very sexy photo shoot duet with Alice Goodwin. It will be a famous photo shoot...
ade125

Contributions: 20

alice goodwinPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

prase the man who just said those beautiful words alice n lucy Thumb Up!
Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:01 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:51 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

erolleon

alice goodwinPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:40 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Yes, means that super top models of UK. Zoo and Nuts hottest posed together in a screen shoot.
(could be the hottest models of universe).

quote="Mr.Ons"] [/quote]
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

alice goodwinPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:06 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Alice is without doubt a close condender to Lucy for me - the idea of hem both doing a shoot would be amazing!!!
Did any one catch the issue of Zoo lastweek (cover pictured above) and if so - anyone know where te pics are posted?? [/list]
Atom Ant

alice goodwinPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:11 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Here you go:

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

alice goodwinPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Has she had yet another boob job?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: