Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

alice goodwin
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ade125

Contributions: 20

alice goodwinPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 am    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

i wouldnt mind her teachin sex ed now thts a class i would go 10 min early..... Thumb Up!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:07 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

does anyone know when her site is active?

http://www.officialalicegoodwin.com/
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:22 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

What is that Scott Ninness guy up to? He seems to be going round buying a bunch of "official(modelsname).com" domains and setting up fake official websites, apparently using his contacts as a photographer to get hold of pics to put on them, and faking the style of the real official websites. Looks dodgier than a very dodgy thing from Dodgy City.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:48 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Well if you have more money than sense you could ask the lady herself.
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Hehe Take it you mean Elite TV?
paulb11

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:58 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Yep didn't know how you felt about adverts for it so left it ambiguous.
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

I think some of the content might be a bit dodgy, but I don't have a problem with mentioning it, it's been mentioned on here before Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:06 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Is it the same guy that made that new LP website, Pigeon u know what im talking about, ive forgot the name of the website.
paulb11

alice goodwinPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I think some of the content might be a bit dodgy, but I don't have a problem with mentioning it, it's been mentioned on here before Smile

Agree ESP as Alice now is on the naughty nights as well. On a related note are you as disappointed at the Ashley Emma news as me?
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:11 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Is it the same guy that made that new LP website, Pigeon u know what im talking about, ive forgot the name of the website.

what sites that then?
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Not going to publicise it unless it somehow turns out not to be fake (and in any case I've already posted the only pic on it Smile) but it does look dodgy as all-get-out. Random checking on a non-exhaustive list of well-known models' names reveals that he's set up so-called "official" websites (none of which have any content at the moment) for at least four of them (who are all with different agencies) recently at about the same time... which says to me "assume fake unless proven otherwise".
britush

Contributions: 6

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

sites are NOT fake site, scott ninness works with MNS Media Ltd which run a number of professional glamour model member websites. MNS Media are producing lucy's new website.
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

Lucy already has an official website. She has had "new" ones a few times in the past, always by the means of uploading new content to the same domain name.

And that is the only sensible way to do it. One of the most basic rules is that if you have an established domain name you stick to it. Changing the domain name breaks everyone's links, ruins SEO, and creates confusion and annoyance for anyone trying to find the site they are familiar with.

To SEO a Lucy site is a nightmare because there exist such a huge number of websites and pages with the same keywords on. The .info site is not currently well placed for SEO in any case because its content is unindexable due to being written in flash; it owes its good google rank to the number of inbound links to the root page at the existing domain name and to the content from previous versions of the site which still exists on the server and is linked and indexed. To change the domain name would lose all this and ruin the SEO.

At the very least it would be necessary to retain the existing domain name and 301 all requests to the new one. It would still hurt SEO, the more so since the old content which is partly responsible for the current google rank would be lost. And since it is necessary to retain the existing domain name there is no point getting a new one. The only sensible thing to do is to upload new content to the existing domain name, as has been done in the past.

Or, to paraphrase the techno-waffle: it's either fake or it's barking mad, and in the absence of any official announcement I'll take the first of those options.

Anyway, back on topic... some more pics and a video, again courtesy of manstyle12.

Alice Goodwin - Zoo teacher shoot - 10.5MB
britush

Contributions: 6

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

I could sit here an write "techno-waffle" but i have work to do, If you have contact with Lucy, just ask her! if not she is out this month and i will let her know you exist. you commented on rosie jones site image boasting that you have already uploaded it, i doubt you have seen the image on the officiallucypinder.com as that image is from one of the unseen sets ready for her members area. slander as much as you wish you are only going to be left red faced!
Pigeon
Site Admin

alice goodwinPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm    Subject: alice goodwin Reply with quote

I haven't said anything about Rosie Jones. I have however already uploaded the image from the site you mention here.

That image has recently been uploaded to Lucy's official myspace page. The image uploaded to myspace was not obtained in any way connected with the site you mention. It was obtained as a result of me uploading it to this site and someone else then cross-posting it to the genuine official forum. Jen copied it off there to upload it to myspace. If the site you mention really was genuine then she could have got it from there before I uploaded it, but she didn't, it didn't appear on myspace until someone posted my upload on the real official site.

Yes, I know Lucy is away at the moment, it's something quite a lot of people are aware of.

If it should turn out that I am wrong I will not consider myself "red faced" as you put it, merely extremely disappointed at Lucy not having received sufficiently knowledgeable advice about how the internet works to be able to see what a bad idea it is.

However for the moment I see no reason to believe that I am wrong as there is, as I have posted, evidence in favour of my viewpoint, for example:

- Extensive technical reasons why changing domain name is a very bad idea, and also pointless
- Past experience that new incarnations of Lucy's official website do not involve a change of domain name
- Several very similar sites for random models all being set up at the same time, which looks highly suspicious
- Abovementioned image sourced for myspace from my upload, not your site

You on the other hand have simply asserted that I am wrong without any evidence to back it up other than your say-so, and since you are connected with the originator of the fake sites it is only to be expected that you would deny that they are fake.

Unsupported denials do not win an argument, so as I say, in the absence of any official announcement I consider it only reasonable to continue to treat the sites as fake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: