Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A word from DM
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamienMorley

Contributions: 7

A word from DMPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:38 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Occasionally this website comes to my attention. Largely due to the company i now use that scan for my copyrighted images and want to pressure financial recovery for themÖ Which i may add, I don't action and haven't pursued.

The only time images were requested to be removed from the site was at the request of the model. A model i represent that didn't want them on here.

SO, why have i finally spoken up? Since my attempted removal of my work from this site you guys have had a lot of fun running me down. I can take that, especially when factual, I can take criticism of my work and i can take criticism of my practices when carrying out the will of a person that assigns me or my company to do so.

What i do find here though is an awful lot of speculation. I understand of course that you guys don't have FACT to deal with and that no one really communicates this with you. SO naturally you will speculate, you will create, and you will regurgitate fiction to the extent that it becomes true, at least that is, to yourselves.

What I find a real shame is the running down of GIRL Management and of Lana. We are the last bastion in this industry that actively finds, teaches and promotes models. I am the ONLY person that invests heavily in this industry.

I pay EVERYONE handsomely for their images and time in every possible instance. I can proudly say that i can prove it. Not a single model under my watch has EVER gone without payment. I actually often over pay models. The point of me buying this agency and building websites is to ensure my models/friends earn what they NEVER did while so many people had to take ďtheir cutĒ.

Models at GIRL now earn more money than ever before. More than any other agency. That enables us to continuously find new models and help make them known to wider fan bases. The reason you feel that you don't see them is because there are very limited places TO see them these days. There are no UK magazines. 99% of foreign magazines buy in old pictures. Where we are finding income for models is more commercial markets. Lingerie companies and such, plus the monetisation of their social media and licensing. SO while you may believe their careers are failing, i can assure you, they aren't, but they are changing.

Websites are the only outlet these models have for glamour content. When images go live on their sites they are stolen. Despite my investment in the shoots, trips, equipment, food, flights, taxis, hire cars, insurances. The model can take the decision to stop the site. When this happens. I lose the money invested, but do i stop? No, i continue to look for new models. I continue to build and work with existing models. I continue to help models communicate content with their fan bases.

There are a few products I have invested heavily in with both time and money that will be made public soon. These products have been designed specifically to enable a greater delivery of varied content from models and the ability for models to earn more money.

I know i'll never please everyone. I certainly wont on this website! I count these models amongst my closest friends and they do me. I work for them, I will take your criticism of my work on board, i will learn from it, adapt and attempt to please but your criticism of my integrity, thatís unfounded.

Last edited by DamienMorley on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
DamienMorley

A word from DMPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:49 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

As a gesture of goodwill.. here's a UHQ of one of my favourite "new" models Tamazin

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

A word from DMPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:57 am    Subject: Re: A word from DM Reply with quote

DamienMorley wrote:
I can take criticism of my work and i can take criticism of my practices when carrying out the will of a person that assigns me or my company to do so.

Hello, Damien. I certainly didn't expect to see you around here. I figured you'd been visiting the site from time to time, but I didn't actually know you had an account as well.

I know you're probably not going to be reading this any time soon, but I'll compose a little something anyway. Please excuse any broken English. It's not my native language.

You have to understand that despite all of the criticism that you've received on this site alone, we still appreciate your work. However, most of our complaints are all valid, at least in my opinion. You publish the lowest quality content in the industry after all, and I'm not just talking about raw image/video quality.

Your photography is very good, and I really have nothing to complain about in this area, bar the occasional repetitiveness, but that's somewhat acceptable. However, some of your decision making just doesn't make any sense. While I really don't want to bash on Lana again, I feel like I have no choice but to so anyway. She appears to be a great human being, but her ability to operate a camcorder is just not good enough for a company that I assume wants to be taken seriously. I mean, do you ever look through the footage afterwards, or do you have someone else who does the editing? The constant, unnecessary panning and blurry focus doesn't belong in professional videography, surely you can agree with me on this. I'm sorry, but unless you can manage to teach her what she should be doing, then you really ought to find someone else for that particular job.

Now, I want to adress the quality of the content again. The images that are available across all of you sites have been in 1152x768 for years, and the latest Stacey Poole set was even smaller(!), with it being in an abysmal 1123x749, which I simply cannot understand. Is it about saving bandwidth/storage space, or is it something else? As I said earlier in this reply, your quality/resolution is by far the lowest in the industry. Why is that? I really would like a good and detailed answer. Also, no one likes the "filters" that you keep pasting onto every set. All they do is ruin the photos. Just keep them as natural as possible, please?

One more thing that I need to bring up regarding photo sets is that whenever you've published sets that's supposed to contain over 500 images, they never do so, and the total count is always 500, with the rest of the images just not being there. This applies to all sites as well. Is this due to some website limitation that you're not aware of? This is something that should be fixed as soon as possible, for your sake.

Moving on to videos... And no, I won't be complaining about Lana again. I just want to adress the style and quality. Just like the sets that you publish, the video quality is not very good. 25fps and 4000-5000kbps for a 1080p video is just not good enough. The footage looks grainy, and it's borderline a slide show. One thing that's particularly annoying about this is the fact that the content you've sold to Pinup Files is available in so much higher quality (this applies to photos as well, even though PUF have a tendency to morph certain things...) than any of the content you've ever published across your own sites. PUF's current format consists of 3000x2000 resolution image sets, and 720p videos in 13000kbps AND 50/60fps. It really bothers me that your equipment is capable of such high quality content and you never take advantage of that. Do you see what I'm getting at here? Why do we, as customers, need to go a site like PUF in order to find high quality content of YOUR MODELS that should have been available on your own sites for years? Feel free to enlighten me on this, because I really would like to know your reasoning.

One last thing regarding videos (mostly about Stacey), almost all of them are "Behind The Scenes" style, whereas every single video that your crew has shot for PUF has a BTS version AND a striptease version. It would be okay if some the videos were BTS style, but not all (95%) of them. If you've watched one BTS video, you've basically watched all of them, and it shouldn't be like that. Don't you want your customers/members to be excited when new content comes out? Whatever your answer is, I can tell you that they're currently not, unfortunately.

Stacey is clearly very comfortable stripping down in front of a camera. I mean, she's done it countless times for Only Tease, so you really should consider implementing these videos on a regular basis. At least once a month.

This is all I could think of right now. I really hope you read through this whole message, because I tried to include every bit of criticism that users on this forum have brought up in the past.

Again, we do want to support you, Damien, so why do you make it so difficult?

/smasher
DamienMorley

A word from DMPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:01 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Ill try to address your points, first ill try to offer you an explanation, not as an excuse but as a reality, then i can tell you what we are/can do.

The size of the images is smaller, largely because of CDN limits and server costs with the amount of images we have been serving

I was unaware that galleries with more than 500 images were limited to 500 images. Personally i think this is far to many images for a set but the thinking here was that if they exist and we can, we should let members see them.

The video... We are moving towards the same style and content that we shoot for our friends at PUF. Some of the content was shot some time ago and therefore when released may seem like a backwards step but the new content we create has much more straight to camera shots.

With regards to the compression, I am speaking to PUF to find out what they are using. We use Adobe Media Encoder and encode to 1920x1080 at 29.97fps.

The data rates are much higher than that. I will attach an image of the actual mp4 we stream from the site.

In this instance we have shot on a Legria G30 and the framerate is published at 25fps. Usually we shoot video on a Canon 5D mkIII and frame rates will be 29.97fps.

Obviously if you are watching videos that have been stolen from the site and uploaded elsewhere we have no control over their compression.

The actual cameras used have varied lately while we try to find the best solution. The look of the DSLR is my preferred look. A depth of quality and ability to shoot manually trumps anything else. We have tried the G30 and i don't like the colour out of it. The GoPros simply don't perform in low light and the Canon mkii doesn't quite cut it. The biggest issue with a DSLR is the manual focus. Canon have brought in a touch screen focus on the new mkiv and this would solve all our problems... if it didn't create more problems with the storage of its uncompressed video. That said, its also £3600 bare bones for us to even try it. We are now looking at the D80 which is more affordable and features the same touch screen focussing but is a crop frame camera.

The limits i spoke of previously with the server and CDN are also being addressed. That platform has had a complete redesign I am assured by the end of the month the new servers (20 core) will be running and ready for transfers. New website will obviously be the first to benefit while huge sites (5 years old more!) will take a little longer to transfer.

When the new platform I am happier to increase the size of the images served.

We still have certain restrictions with models approval of images. This IS something that i won't change. The models always have had approval of images. Its another part of my service to them. They prefer images that have been "batched". That gives them a slight softening while also sharpening. It is NOT my preferred method and not something i agree with but i MUST compromise. It is my believe that i have got a method that is not so destructive. What really degrades the images is the reduction in size.

So i have worked out an "optimum" size to display the quality of the original image while ensure the models are happy. Here is a sample of the "new" size and compression of image that you will be able to see on the new platform.

It is the same image posted before in UHQ but this time is compressed for website distribution.

As I've said before. I can't please all of the people all of the time as much as i may try to.
lolsmasher

A word from DMPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:52 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

DamienMorley wrote:
Ill try to address your points, first ill try to offer you an explanation, not as an excuse but as a reality, then i can tell you what we are/can do..

This is great news! Thanks for the detailed reply and for clarifying some rather important things! Being able to actually communicate with you is long overdue, and now that we know that things are supposedly going to get much better in the future, I can assure you that we will start showing more respect towards you and the whole of UKCF/GM.

I'm just going to go ahead and apologise if I've (we've) offended either you or Lana. People tend to spit out stupidity when they're unhappy and frustrated. We as customers just want to get our money's worth.

I'm a former subscriber of Stacey's and Pinder's sites (2013-2015 or so), but due to repetitive and boring content which has remained equally stagnant for years, I've gone ahead and cancelled both subscriptions. Pinder's site has been dead since 2013/2014 anyway due to her retirement, so there's that.

Assuming the future is in fact as bright as you claim, I will definitely consider signing up again. I have no problem supporting material that I genuinely enjoy, but I'm not a fan of wasting money on mediocre content with so much untapped potential Smile

/smasher
trifle

Contributions: 1

A word from DMPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:38 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Hi Damien. Let me start by saying I think you get a lot of unjust criticism because of the anonymity of the internet. I think we all appreciate what you do, even if some of us are harsh and forget that thereís a person on the other side.

I would like to echo the thought that your videos could use some work. I understand limitations with file size and delivery, so Iím mainly talking about content. At the end of the day, Iím joining websites like these for sexy content. Itís not very exciting to see a girl like Stacey sit lifeless in a behind the scenes video because sheís focused on taking photos. Her one-on-one videos, on the other hand, are always incredible.

I would also suggest PUF as inspiration. Websites like Tessa Fowlerís are amazing. Granted, every model might not be comfortable looking straight into the camera and shaking her boobs with a big smile for the majority of a video, but itís safe to say that everyone who is interested in Stacey would be on board for that kind of content. I think you managed Kelly Hallís website before it was closed down and the fact that she bounced her boobs for the camera in almost every video was the reason I kept my subscription for over a year straight.

I appreciate you addressing the fans of your content and hope to see more communication in the future Smile

Thanks for the work you do Damien.
Thebritt001

Contributions: 74

A word from DMPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:35 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Hi Damien,

Thank you for the post. I personally think you posting and making a thread is awesome and I think you should use it as a form of communication with us!

I have a few pressing questions I've had for a while and a few opinions on things so I do hope you read this and have the time to place a reply.

Firstly, I personally think the settings you use as background and the shoots you do are awesome. I do think a little more variety for the types of shoots could be better I.e more girl - girl shoots or group shoots like zoo / nuts used to do would be cool.

I think I speak for all the people on this forum when I say we are all huge glamor fans and appreciate what you do for the industry genuinely!!

I am a subscriber to a couple of your sites and look forward to the updates each week. However.... why was Stacey pooles Callander a lot of recycled old photos?? And the only small thing I have to moan about is the inaccuracy of your updates I.e saying an update has more photos or a longer video than it actually is. Not a massive issue but thought I'd mention it.

One question of mine is, have you ever considered or thought about adding a discount / multibuy to people who subscribe to more than one of UKCF websites?

Another question is, JOEY FISHER!!! Are you or have you made contact with JOEY about making a website or shooting her even as a guest on one of your sites???

Also am very curious to know what happened with Beth lily?

Lastly, do you have any new exciting upcoming plans? And will there be a special Christmas video / set released last years with Stacey / Beth / Rae / Kelly was amazing!!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

A word from DMPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:14 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Hi Damien

I appreciate the detailed post and the free pic

I'm a stacey site subscriber and enjoy the photoshoots and its interesting what you say about the scarcity of magazines for models nowadays, something we have discussed here

please keep up the good work and funding glamour modelling

any recommendations for best sites to subscribe too, am currently subscribing to MCG and Stacey
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

A word from DMPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:21 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Where on earth can I find Tamazin topless?

She looks sensational.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

A word from DMPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:46 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Hi Damien,
I admit that I strongly and hardly speculated, criticized your work, and the way Lucy was managed. But I can't appologize because eveything I expressed was that you made me feel really... It's somewhere a part of your creation.
You can't imagine how I was frustrated not to understand better this buisness, even though I searched and searched, this world staid quite mysterious.
Since I'm a LP fan, I denunce an obvious, inconsiderate, if not rude, lack of communication with fans. Someones seemed to really suffer of this.

So, when will you write "The Glamour Industry for Dummies"?

thank you for your post.

Snowflake
lolsmasher

A word from DMPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:20 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

I doubt DM will check back here in a while, but I just wanted to point out that the latest set on Melissa Debling's site features the highest resolution images to date (2246x1498), which I would consider accetable. Another plus is the fact that it hasn't been butchered in photoshop, either. Kudos, really. You're on the right track Tongue

BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

A word from DMPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:23 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Who owns all the Lucy Pinder content? I would sign up again to a site that had her older pics at that high of resolution Big Smile
DamienMorley

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:15 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

I own all the Lucy Pinder Content and have no plans to release it against her will. If anything is done with it, it will be done with Lucys express consent.

You're right, the new Mel images are at the resolution that i will be rolling out across all the sites. There will be some transition time here as some sets have already been selected and scheduled.

I have approached Joey several times about a website. Unfortunately she has been burned by another website producer in the past (along with several other models) and has no interest in doing another site. Its a real shame. Ive had similar conversations with pretty much all the big UK models that don't have active websites.

Beth Lily retired from topless modelling after getting a new job that didn't support it. This was also a real shame, Beth was a very good model.

While i would love to vocalise a lot of what happens politically in the industry it would simply not be professional to do so.

For similar reasons Id find it hard to make a recommendation for any site over another. PUF and OT are obviously very good. I think some of the highlights of our network are Melissa Debling, Emma Glover and Stacey Poole and Sammy Braddy. We also have some great new talent coming through that was not around to get the promotion through the magazines.

As we rebuild and launch the new platform we will also be trying to resize the images galleries to fit the new resolution so all the content that has been previously released will be made available in greater quality.
lolsmasher

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:28 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

It really is a shame that Joey no longer has any interest in a site of her own. She's a very popular model, so it is extremely unfortunate that there is so little good content of her. At least May Contain Girl exists to fill part of the void, and while I'm not the biggest fan of their style, at least they seem to put a lot of heart into their work, which I can appreciate.

As for the website transitional period, it's all good and perfectly understandable that it will take some time, Rather sooner than later, though Roll Eyes

One more thing, will you be doing any christmas themed shoots this year?
Dex586

Contributions: 32

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:17 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I doubt DM will check back here in a while, but I just wanted to point out that the latest set on Melissa Debling's site features the highest resolution images to date (2246x1498), which I would consider accetable. Another plus is the fact that it hasn't been butchered in photoshop, either. Kudos, really. You're on the right track Tongue

That's an amazing shot of Melissa, I feel she doesn't get enough love on this site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: