Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A word from DM
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferno

Contributions: 31

A word from DMPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:54 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Thanks for taking on board feedback Damien. The image upgrades already make a big difference. Smile

DamienMorley wrote:
We have some nice locations lined up and will be taking your advice when we do shoot.

Awesome.

Of all the advice that's been given though, please prioritize the suggestion to switch to striptease videos instead of just doing behind the scenes stuff. That one's a) the thing that matters most to us and b) the thing that will make the biggest difference to the quality and fun of the website content.

DamienMorley wrote:
An interesting additional to the site that I'm pushing for is more candid chats with the model so you guys get to see their personality more.

This sounds great! I love this idea.
inferno

A word from DMPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:12 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Also, another idea: it would be nice to maybe have a say in outfit suggestions for the girls as well.

Outfits with themes that match the setting would be fun to see (Eg gym workout outfits set around gym equipment).

The lingerie the girls wear on the website is very sexy, but I feel like it's aesthetically all of a certain style most of the time. The lingerie is sexy in a very traditional way, which is enjoyable, however, a bit of variety to that every now and again would be nice. Victoria's secret type "seductive" lingerie is great, and I don't want to stop the girls from wearing those type of things, but why not have them wear stuff that is a bit less realistic and has a more overt "glamour fantasy" vibe (ala the Zoo or Nuts look) sometimes? I'd love to see them in big high heels (kept on while they strip), micro-panties, fishnet stockings, slingshot bikinis, tiny skirts, see-through clothes, etc.
DamienMorley

Contributions: 44

A word from DMPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:06 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Completed shoot with Stace on Monday, all videos were filmed straight to camera and higher resolutions and frame rates. Smile
KungFury

Contributions: 99

A word from DMPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:40 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

I would like to see more girl on girl shoots. It's been lacking since Nuts and Zoo stopped publishing, please bring them back. Although I did see a hint of Daisy and Joey doing a shoot on MCG soon so hopefully that's more where that came from. I love solo work but I prefer duo shoots even more. I do love a girl on girl, I mean who doesn't lol. Always the best shoots imo.
trifle

Contributions: 3

A word from DMPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:10 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Damien, is it true that the recent video you shot with Stacey has a portion dedicated to boob shaking?
DamienMorley

A word from DMPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:38 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

trifle wrote:
Damien, is it true that the recent video you shot with Stacey has a portion dedicated to boob shaking?

Where did you hear this?

Im not sure which video will be released tonight yet but i can confirm that you will see more of these kind of antics
DamienMorley

A word from DMPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:39 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

With the new content starting to be released tonight of Stacey we have increased the image size again. Images will now be 2880  1920. Video is all straight to camera.
inferno

A word from DMPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:48 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

DamienMorley wrote:
Video is all straight to camera.

Will you be doing this across all the other girl's websites as well?
DamienMorley

A word from DMPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:49 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Yes, for everyone that is happy to do so, which is 99% of them
inferno

A word from DMPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:53 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Excellent news! Love it.
trifle

Contributions: 3

A word from DMPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

DamienMorley wrote:
trifle wrote:

Where did you hear this?

Im not sure which video will be released tonight yet but i can confirm that you will see more of these kind of antics

Thanks a lot for this. If Stacey has even just a 10 second boob shaking part in every video I will seriously never cancel my subscription. Big Grin
Thebritt001

A word from DMPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:45 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Damien perhaps you can clear something up for a lot of us. As you said yourself Stacey isn't back to her 2015 best yet. What is her current bra size A 32F? 32G? Just curious as I know back at her curviest best she was around the 34GG mark. Thanks 🙏
DamienMorley

A word from DMPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:17 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Damien perhaps you can clear something up for a lot of us. As you said yourself Stacey isn't back to her 2015 best yet. What is her current bra size A 32F? 32G? Just curious as I know back at her curviest best she was around the 34GG mark. Thanks 🙏

I really wouldn't know but i can ask her
Thebritt001

A word from DMPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:10 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

That would be amazing
supercrack

Contributions: 1

A word from DMPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:38 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Hello @DamienMorley,

Just two quick questions: when is Tamazin's website going to be launched? (aprox) And, is she going to be topless on it?

Thanks! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: