Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A word from DM
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thebritt001

Contributions: 74

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:52 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

You may have to make her an offer she can't refuse?!? Have you spoken to her about bringing her over to girl management??
DamienMorley

Contributions: 7

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:05 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Ive just got back from a week away shooting christmas/winter stuff with 6 models.

It would appear the new video camera is very much a winner. 1920x1080 and touch screen focus to ensure minimal loss of focus.

Staceys 20 Core server has been ordered and will 128GB of ram. This will make a huge difference in the speed of the site.

Tonight will see the first of Staceys sets at the higher resolution. Here is an Example

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:19 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Welcome back. Which models did you shoot?

Keep the good news coming!

The new image standard is very good. It really is. They're finally big enough to be used as wallpapers for most people. I also like that the watermark is comparatively smaller as well. It really doesn't need to take up a fifth of the picture like it used to Tongue

Even though we've given you a lot of (partially justified) crap in the past, I think I'm speaking for everyone here when I say that we're really appreciating the positive changes that you are in the process of implementing.

Because you've finally taken the initiative to reach out to the community, which also happens to include me, who happens to have a lot of influence in the "underground" glamour scene, word of these great news is going to spread, and you will probably accumulate a whole of new subscriptions in the near future.

Also, I'd recommend tweeting about the changes as well, and possibly have your models to the same. Otherwise people aren't going to know.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:56 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

that pic looks excellent...wallpaper size!
Thebritt001

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:04 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

That picture of Stacey is fantastic!!!
Thebritt001

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:30 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Really nice work Damien. Can I ask when did you last approach Joey about a website ect was it fairly recent or a year or so ago?
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

A word from DMPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:03 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Thanks for the Stacey pic, she looks in fine form this month Smile .

Are you still planning to take some models to Thailand in 2017?

Have you considered this site for some music to accompany the videos?

http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music
inferno

Contributions: 1

A word from DMPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:04 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Having just read through the criticisms (and more recently, praise), people have offered throughout this thread, my only comment is this: to focus on the size of the images on the Girl Management websites as if that were the big issue is to bury the lead when it comes to discussing the ways in which the websites need to improve, because while I'm happy that the pictures are larger and in higher resolution, that is of ten times less concern than the fact that the videos are shot in the BTS style rather than as striptease videos. This is what needs to change.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that the lack of tease videos is the ONE issue that really matters above all others. If that one alteration were to be made, I would 90% happy with the websites. Sure, you can nitpick about other little things, but the lack of tease videos alone is what makes the GM websites below the industry standard set by Social Glamour and MCG. The tease aspect is necessary. It's what makes glamour modelling what it is. BTS videos take all the sexiness out and make the modelling seem so businesslike; there's no sense of connection or engagement with the model, and no eroticism or artistry to the stripping itself, all of which are things that are part of the appeal of glamour modelling. I would really love it if a switch to tease videos could be made.

I only raise this because the changes Damien made to the photo quality impressed me so much that I was optimistic there would also be changes to the way videos were shot, so I was disappointed that Melissa Debling's latest video was another BTS video. It's just super disappointing since she's now done 86 sets on her website, many of which have been really sexy (kudos to Damien and the team for the outfits, makeup, and photography), but I feel like an opportunity has been wasted since we haven't had any tease videos of her wearing those outfits.

Disclaimer: I mean this as constructive feedback, not personal criticism of Damien or GM. Obviously, I'm thankful for the work he does. And his photography is very good. It's just the creative choice to do BTS instead of tease content that I'm not a fan of.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

A word from DMPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:36 am    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

inferno wrote:
Having just read through the criticisms (and more recently, praise), people have offered throughout this thread, my only comment is this: to focus on the size of the images on the Girl Management websites as if that were the big issue is to bury the lead when it comes to discussing the ways in which the websites need to improve, because while I'm happy that the pictures are larger and in higher resolution, that is of ten times less concern than the fact that the videos are shot in the BTS style rather than as striptease videos. This is what needs to change.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that the lack of tease videos is the ONE issue that really matters above all others. If that one alteration were to be made, I would 90% happy with the websites. Sure, you can nitpick about other little things, but the lack of tease videos alone is what makes the GM websites below the industry standard set by Social Glamour and MCG. The tease aspect is necessary. It's what makes glamour modelling what it is. BTS videos take all the sexiness out and make the modelling seem so businesslike; there's no sense of connection or engagement with the model, and no eroticism or artistry to the stripping itself, all of which are things that are part of the appeal of glamour modelling. I would really love it if a switch to tease videos could be made.

I only raise this because the changes Damien made to the photo quality impressed me so much that I was optimistic there would also be changes to the way videos were shot, so I was disappointed that Melissa Debling's latest video was another BTS video. It's just super disappointing since she's now done 86 sets on her website, many of which have been really sexy (kudos to Damien and the team for the outfits, makeup, and photography), but I feel like an opportunity has been wasted since we haven't had any tease videos of her wearing those outfits.

Disclaimer: I mean this as constructive feedback, not personal criticism of Damien or GM. Obviously, I'm thankful for the work he does. And his photography is very good. It's just the creative choice to do BTS instead of tease content that I'm not a fan of.

I have the same thoughts. Well done! The quality of pics have improved , no doubt about it, but the major turn off for me are still the videos. Glam modelling was always about teasing and having a sexy attitude, girls delivering sex-appeal. BTS are 90% of the time boring, even the girls look bored or tired in some of the videos. I don't find very useful a BTS. One way to improve a BTS is to have a small interview with the girl, a chit-chat, something funny, something to compensate the absence of the funny interviews from the lads magazines. Otherwise, I really enjoy the videos that offers a teasing moment, some strip enticement. I have made some harsh comment in the pass about DM, but his attitude and patience to come here and talk with us made me to change some of my previous ideas about him. And the fact that the pics are finally looking better is another high point for him. I would only add this small suggestion: it would be nice to give to the girls sexier lingerie, at this chapter I feel that Glamour Buckz is again above Girl Management. The lingerie (and clothes) used by Glamour Buckz are more provocative. The Mel D set in the kitchen was great especially because of the quality of the pics and because of her sexy lingerie. The truth is that everybody wants to see those sexy women in some sexy and exciting lingerie, wearing something that is not common.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

A word from DMPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:13 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

I addressed virtually all of the video issues in my initial reply, and that's excluding all of the countless other times this topic has come up, and I've also been very vocal about my displeasure, especially regarding the lack of enjoyable striptease style content. Others have also pointed this out, albeit not as frequently as I have, so it's not like you're the only one who feels this way.

As DM has already mentioned, he's in the process of moving towards striptease style videos, but there is obviously going to be a transitional period. Content that was shot prior to this announcement/change of mind/whatever still needs to be released, which is only fair, so it's just a matter of time until all pieces are combined and the sites are transformed into what they should have been like from the beginning.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

A word from DMPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:28 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

i dont mind BTS vids but i do agree that the MCG vids are more fun and sexier

they need to get stacey poole onto MCG soon
phantomas

Contributions: 342

A word from DMPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:01 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Yes, you have addressed all the points, well done! But i think that is important for our community for him to know that there are many more of us who share the idea that the BTS vids are kind of boring. Anyway, even for me, as a former subscriber of Lucy Pinder and Stacey P, the major problem of DM sites was the rather poor quality of the videos, not just when it comes to the technicalities (I'm not an expert here, but some videos with Stacey were totally ruined for me when the person with the camera was shooting for 4 or 5 minutes her toe, her fingers, her foot, her nose, her chin etc., or when the camera is not focusing on her at all!), but in regard of the repetitiveness of those kind of BTS videos, which are not dynamic at all. So, I think that is important for us to enforce this major point: strip and teasing videos are a MUST and a more sexy attitude from the girls, doubled by sexier lingerie. The success of DM sites will be guaranteed!

Otherwise, your first post on this thread was very good and I stand by what you told to DM.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

A word from DMPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:24 pm    Subject: A word from DM Reply with quote

Jodie Gasson's site used to have a BTS vid one week, followed by a tease version the next week, or vice-versa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: