Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A little light amusement
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

A little light amusementPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:36 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

An interesting felicity of industrial design here. This brand of fizzy pop is, as we all know, often used to describe the colour produced by a certain cosmetic product. I wonder what price this new version sells at?

Herve

Contributions: 29

A little light amusementPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:34 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

Ah, my brother bought such a can a week ago. I'm sure the likes of Jodie Marsh and Katie Price will quaff them with vigour, or is it Ronseal they crave?...
Pigeon
Site Admin

A little light amusementPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

The phrase "Jordan in a can" was indeed used on another forum to describe this product...
patriot

Contributions: 739

A little light amusementPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:01 am    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

rofl Hehe
Herve

Contributions: 29

A little light amusementPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

Yugh! I can picture opening it and pouring out a pool of Jordan which forms before your eyes and starts screeching about how the 'haters' don't understand her.
fan101

Contributions: 390

A little light amusementPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:21 am    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

hope you guys like this if you do i got much more
Pigeon
Site Admin

A little light amusementPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:36 am    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

As long as you use the upload facility correctly Wink Please do not enter it as "Lucy Pinder, Nuts magazine" since it patently isn't. Use the drop down boxes to select "other" for both subject and publication. Otherwise I have to go through and correct it... as I have for the image above.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

A little light amusementPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:46 pm    Subject: Funny pics Reply with quote

I think these are funny feel free to comment

[/list]
fan101

A little light amusementPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 am    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

like????

lol
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

A little light amusementPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

tford

Contributions: 364

A little light amusementPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:09 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:

I want this car.
manstyle12

A little light amusementPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:59 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L46hQzGA1Bk&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLro3JZszMM&feature=related
1.48 the funniest part
manstyle12

A little light amusementPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:44 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

[img]http://xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=4468&pid=16774[/img]
[img]
Pigeon
Site Admin

A little light amusementPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

fan101

A little light amusementPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:22 am    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

yes my life CRASHING INTO SHIPS
how the hell did he LIVE TO TELL THE TALE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: