Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A little light amusement
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

A little light amusementPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 am    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

Always liked this one:

Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

A little light amusementPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:13 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

I got a joke.

There was a guy called "one stone". He said one day that he didn't want to be called this anymore, and if anyone did he would kill them.

The next day yellowstone forgot this and said what's the craic one stone. He took her into the Forrest and :censored: her until she died of exhaustion.

Next week yellowbird came back home from far away and didn't hear him say he didn't want to be called one stone, well she called him one stone. He took her to the Forrest but could not :censored: her to death.

The morale of the story is you can't kill two birds with one stone.
pogo

Contributions: 361

A little light amusementPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:07 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris

Contributions: 726

A little light amusementPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:46 am    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

I see what it's supposed to represent now, but I guess my mind isn't as dirty as others because I didn't see it at first.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

A little light amusementPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:24 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

Watching Mock The Week is always a good laugh. Frankie Boyle is a legend, I went to see him live in Glasgow last week... HILARIOUS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcCbsQ04vLU

Watch that video and tell me what you guys think Big Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

A little light amusementPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:07 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.
I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

George thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.

"No!" George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented George.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, George saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"
pogo

Contributions: 361

A little light amusementPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 am    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
snowflake

Contributions: 663

A little light amusementPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:35 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

This is my contribution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sufcw8W-_t8&feature=related

usbwine.com is a real website!! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

A little light amusementPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

A little light amusementPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
This brings me joy.......! x http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_CKtYCRIc

Brilliant ROFL
RockyMoney

A little light amusementPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

I saw that same video on an advert for Nikon cameras, has anyone else seen it? Its always on! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

A little light amusementPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:56 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

Another mad cat video http://vimeo.com/23608259 ROFL
RockyMoney

A little light amusementPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:30 pm    Subject: A little light amusement Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: