Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A couple of bits i thought i would share

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

New 1200x800 Desktop and a small selection of avatars i'm not currently using your welcome to.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:21 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

Nice pics patriot, the first pic and your avatar pic are new to me. Do you have your avatar pic but in the original version? Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:47 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

I have a version of it but only as a ropy scan I'm afraid...

patriot

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I have a version of it but only as a ropy scan I'm afraid...

Ye, unfortunately i only have the same ropey copy,
The other set are also scans but they're P's so I'm sure they are as good as they possibly can be Wink

patriot

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:06 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

Hey I've just noticed my pics are flipping themselves over again.....aren't they P Roll Eyes
fan101

Contributions: 390

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

can i get this pic
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

You've asked me that quite a lot of times already...

Well I found it eventually Big Grin

patriot wrote:
The other set are also scans but they're P's so I'm sure they are as good as they possibly can be Wink

Unfortunately not true Wry they aren't scans, they're the usual online images which are supplied in deliberately reduced quality (a practice which I detest)... hence the JPEG artefacts and other suboptimalities.

patriot wrote:
Hey I've just noticed my pics are flipping themselves over again.....aren't they P Roll Eyes

Yes, it had flipped itself, so I put it straight again Hehe
fan101

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:19 am    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

thank you pigeon
patriot

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 am    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

Here's the rest

I don't know if this poster pic is from the same set but i have it in the same folder.

patriot

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 am    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
... hence the JPEG artefacts and other suboptimalities.

oh ye of course!!!! Spinning Eyes

Pigeon wrote:
patriot wrote:

Yes, it had flipped itself, so I put it straight again Hehe

Grandad
fan101

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:43 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

thx patriot
scorpion

Contributions: 85

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

Excellent pics patriot... Thumb Up!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

A couple of bits i thought i would sharePosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 pm    Subject: A couple of bits i thought i would share Reply with quote

great pics patriot , cheers Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: