Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:07 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

According to Nuts Smile

http://www.nuts.co.uk/157348/meet-lucy-pinder

Lucy will be at:

Rileys Pool & Snooker bar
1st Floor
63 Frith Road
Croydon
Surrey
CR0 1TB

...on Saturday, April 30th, from 12 noon until 2:30pm. Anyone who turns up gets the chance to meet her Big Grin

You also get the chance to play a game of pool with her Big Smile apparently all you have to do is turn up and get a copy of Nuts. (But surely you'll have one already after today? Well get another one then Big Grin)

Dionysus

Contributions: 47

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Oh, if I only lived closer to London. It would be really nice to pop in to meet Lucy and possibly have a game of pool with her. Sounds great!
jim

Contributions: 7

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I am only 25 minutes from Croydon but am out of the country for the weekend. Hopefully there will be some more chancees to meet Lucy this year.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:01 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

good to hear shes making appearances again, hopefully some candids turn up.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Is anyone here going to go? Im considering but these sort of things always get announced too late! Its in near enough 3 days so if anyone wants to go they need to get a move on! (make travel plans)
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:14 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I thought all you had to do was walk round the corner Hehe
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I meant id have to change arrangements etc and with the royal wedding only 1 day passed im a little daunted!
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Ach... nuts to the royal wedding Smile Or rather... Nuts to the royal wedding Wink Hehe WGARA? Just do it! Big Smile

I posted my thoughts on twitter earlier... Smile

Pigeon on twitter wrote:
I have just paid the server bill, and I have a car that uses a ridiculous amount of petrol. Aargh. Aargh. Aargh. Aargh. Aaaaa.... *barrels.*
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:44 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

So will Mr Pigeon be going?
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

>digs in pocket<

>finds only fluff<
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:53 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Hehe
I just checked the Rileys website and it doesnt mention anywhere in the news section about Lucy being there although I did find something else...
http://www.rileys.co.uk/news/241
I expected it to feature Lucy but as I read on it seems its for something entirely different.
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

That's about October last year...
kilbs

Contributions: 214

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Lol the only people answering this thread are people who cant go Smile
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I live in croydon! Rileys is a toilet tho! Gotta be aware with the wife but maybe i can get her to change her plans..... Then again Wry
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:04 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Never ever in my life have i regreted not living in England more than today Weep...any member here who lives in a 200 mile radius from the given location and does not make it should move to another planet!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: